Dining Out

RosieLou

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I'd go to wagamamas. I went there for the 1st time the other day and its so cool! I'd have noodles...

very forgotten thread :shocked:

BUMP :arf2:

I'd go to wagamamas. I went there for the 1st time the other day and its so cool! I'd have noodles...

wagamama in japanese means "selfish" lol!

but yeah.

errrrm. I would like to gooo.....Luciano's!! Very nice Italian restaurant...in Centre Parcs...haha!

i dont know really! Maharaja is quite nice. So is Harvester/Beefeater!

oh you mean one of those posh chinese restarunts you got to in tokyo ???

nope, not quite, more like something middle eastern, with belly dancers and stuff; seems SOOO cool:thumb_yello:

hmmm, something exotic, somewhere you can sit on pillows, eat with your hands, lots of rich colors, a live band, something with a great atmosphere :mf_rosetinted:

I think he might like something like that, but maybe for him it's not going to be that exotic, after all he comes from Lebanese family....:wink2:

nope, not quite, more like something middle eastern, with belly dancers and stuff; seems SOOO cool:thumb_yello:

There's a place like that in Mika's neighbourhood. They don't have dancers, but the atmosphere and the food is fantastic. I went in a party of 4 and they sat us in a little alcove where the table and seating was built into the wall so it was almost like our own private room. We ate and drank there for a good 4 hours.

http://www.pasha-restaurant.co.uk/

new_interior.jpg

room1small.jpg

turka.gif

with atmosphere ...and the air perfumed with rose water ... maybe almost like these but not quite?...:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

There's a place like that in Mika's neighbourhood. They don't have dancers, but the atmosphere and the food is fantastic. I went in a party of 4 and they sat us in a little alcove where the table and seating was built into the wall so it was almost like our own private room. We ate and drank there for a good 4 hours.

http://www.pasha-restaurant.co.uk/

yeaaahh!! something like that!!! that looks amazing!!:biggrin2:

And yeah idd, for him it wouldn't be too exotic, but that's good ;) he can tell me what food's good and what isn't :biggrin2:

No but I'd love to go to such a restaurant, haven't found one like that here yet:sneaky2:

i would take him to mcdonalds! haha just kidding i would take him anywhere we both wanted to go.

and if i definetly could pick: coach 'n' four. definetly the best irish resteraunt anywhere.

hope he likes irish food :D lol

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! lol