Dining Out

RosieLou

oh, ok :bleh:

do you speak russian?

It was my first language and then after I started school ,after a few years, I lost some because I insisted on speaking English so much at home. So Russian skills are lacking too (or as my mother has said... they're simply 'dormant' :naughty: ) :bleh: But there is no choice with my grandmother for example- only Russian there!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my first language and then after I started school ,after a few years, I lost some because I insisted on speaking English so much at home. So Russian skills are lacking too (or as my mother has said... they're simply 'dormant' :naughty: ) :bleh: But there is no choice with my grandmother for example- only Russian there!

Lol, I know how it is with grandparents! :roftl::wink2:

Oh absolutely... or else all the languages would just die...:naughty:

that's funny you said mother tongue.... I was about to use it and I forgot to .

I don't hear it so often.

yeah! that would be bad...

:blush-anim-cl:mother tounge Hmmm... I use a really messed up english :bleh: Half of my family living in the US, half of them in Canada, some in the UK and then just picking stuff up from everywhere and everyone...

sorry... :blush-anim-cl:

No don't be sorry. It's a perfectly good term - mother tongue-

I meant to write it and forgot to use it , I just don't hear it so often. ... maybe because I don't often hear people talking about their mother tongues :roftl:

No don't be sorry. It's a perfectly good term - mother tongue-

I meant to write it and forgot to use it , I just don't hear it so often. ... maybe because I don't often hear people talking about their mother tongues :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

well, you are right about not hearing the word mother tongue.... but we're talking about it now :biggrin2:

Yes we are.... although if this was a real world (not virtual conversation) it'd be pretty funny, the looong pauses we take between answering questions.....:roftl: :roftl:

It would be funny!! :bleh: *imagining it* LOL :roftl:

I would want to go to a Lebanese restaurant! =D I've never tried Lebanese food before, and having Wikipedia'd it, it sounds rather tasty!

I was in a Lebanese resturant last summer, I was in a rather big city in south sweden (yes sweden, it's getting mixed cultures...)

hehe, they started speaking arabic with me, LOL!! :roftl:

but it was really good food!! :thumb_yello:

i would take him to Pasha's Kabab Bar! yea i know its a bit......well........sounds dumb but its really good! ITS only in my home town! New Zealand so i know he would never have tried something exactly like it!

either that or there is this great fruit place where theres like all this different exotic fruit to try and you eat with your fingers, something to do with involving all the senses is soooo romantic! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Guest Lion Tamer

I'd love to dine with him in one of those quaint little japanese restaurants where you sit cross legged on the floor. many have little private booths where you can slide the screen close and have a more intimate atmosphere.

Oh, and forget about eating...MIKA would be my MAIN COURSE and MY DESSERT...:blush-anim-cl:

new_interior.jpg

room1small.jpg

turka.gif

with atmosphere ...and the air perfumed with rose water ... maybe almost like these but not quite?...:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

OH!!! What a lovely place!!! Mika seems like the type who would love a nice dinner for two there!!!

Afterwards, I'd take Mika to a Coldstone just to see what he'd get!!!

He'd probably order "A large vanillla with ALL THE S***, RAINBOW SPRINKLES, GUMMY BEARS...JUST LOAD IT UP!"

and i'd just say "Get him whatever the hell he wants"

lololo...oh to dream!

OH!!! What a lovely place!!! Mika seems like the type who would love a nice dinner for two there!!!

Afterwards, I'd take Mika to a Coldstones just to see what he'd get!!!

He'd probably order "A large vanillla with ALL THE S***, RAINBOW SPRINKLES, GUMMY BEARS...JUST LOAD IT UP!"

lololo...oh to dream!

Lovely place, if it existed as shown lol... I just chose photo's I liked from different places ...

:roftl: :roftl: what's Coldstones?

Lovely place, if it existed as shown lol... I just chose photo's I liked from different places ...

:roftl: :roftl: what's Coldstones?

SRY!!! i wasn't reading the thread in ita entirety, i thought u put up pics of a real restaurant ...i was saddly mistaken!!!

anywho!!!!

COLDSTONES is a popular ice-cream chain in the U.S...

its great ice-cream!!

u choose a flavor, and then they mix in all the goodies u want...sprinkles, gummy bears, oreos the list goes on and on!!! they mix it on a cold piece of stone!!!

its great...and branching out!!!

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/

Afterwards, I'd take Mika to a Coldstones just to see what he'd get!!!

lololo...oh to dream!

at your coldstone do the people sing whenever you give them tips??

mine do!!

in fact i think that's mainly why i go. it could also be that i LOVE ice cream more then life itself.