OMG, I just TALKED with him !!!!!!!!!

Mireille

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so happy for you Mireille!!!:thumb_yello: i wonder how you could have talked: if i were you i would have been breathless, totally speachless but making those ridiculous "iiiihihiiiiii"!:naughty:

Wowza, You made me happy by telling this!

( Actually I already was happy cause I just heard Grace Kelly vid is number one in much more music countdown list) ... So you made me even happier!! :wink2:

That's a good question you made,

Im sure I would have asked something reeeeally stupid If I was you... :naughty:

And I knew it!!

I was sure he was making new songs all the time... :blink:

I heard you on the radio! but I think I didn't catch up your name otherwise I would have thought that there was also a Mireille on this forum

you're really lucky! If I had known we could ask him questions I would have tried to too

To answer to your questions, the other persons asked with whom he would like to make a duet (hehe ! This question had already been asked HERE) and he talked about Beck and also Madonna, but when he talked about Madonna, he sounded as if he didn't believe in it.

Another girl asked him a question about his voice, because she noticed a difference between the way he speaks and the way he sings. And then, it was very funny because he took a little Michael Jackson-like high voice and answered "No, I don't speak this way when I don't sing". It was funny !

I don't remember all the questions because I was a little troubled so, if somebody wants to help me...

I also remember he said his mother doesn't like his making mistakes when he speaks French (he doesn't make so many mistakes, by the way).

He added that when he was little, he used to like Chantal Goya, who is a French singer who sings ridiculous songs for children. He even said he went to see her perform on stage when he was seven.... Well ! Nobody"s perfect !

He said that when he was a child, he had an obsession with Shaba Ranks (I don't know if it's to be written this way) and that once, he went to see him perform on stage, too, but that several inspections were made on him to be sure he did not carry... a gun !!!!!!!!!

And... well Mirtilla, you can be reassured ! I definitely WAS breathless ! And so impressed that I couldn't prevent myself from telling him I was ! But he absolutely wanted to convince me he was more frightened than I was !

I REALLY had to struggle with myself in order not to make noises such as "uuuuuuuhhhhh" or "hihihihihihi" ! I didn't want to behave as a fan but in fact, I AM a fan ! My mother called me at the end of the programm and told me I really sounded impressed and had a quivering voice ! Exactly what I didn't want !

They didn't let me ask my question !! I guess i called to late... The interview lasted like 15 minutes or so, and people kept on calling !! I called and the standardist asked what was my question... I wanted to ask what he has done with the scrapbook (and btw if he remembered me from yesterday :biggrin2:) but i guess the standardist freaked out when he heard the word scrapbook and didn't understand what i was talking about... It was sure different from "Oh !! You're so wonderful !! You sing so well ! etc."... :bleh: A little bit of jealousy, but nothing insane ! I guess it's my Mika mini-curse : i'll just never get to talk to him or tell him something ! But i can live with that...

En tous cas, je suis contente pour toi Mireille :wink2: Bonne chance pour ton déguisement à l'Olympia !! Il y aura un concours et des trucs à gagner !!

And... well Mirtilla, you can be reassured ! I definitely WAS breathless ! And so impressed that I couldn't prevent myself from telling him I was ! But he absolutely wanted to convince me he was more frightened than I was !

I REALLY had to struggle with myself in order not to make noises such as "uuuuuuuhhhhh" or "hihihihihihi" ! I didn't want to behave as a fan but in fact, I AM a fan ! My mother called me at the end of the programm and told me I really sounded impressed and had a quivering voice ! Exactly what I didn't want !

I can assure you you didn't sound impressed at all! I actually didn't think you were a big fan... you were quite cool! I know I couldn't have dealt with it

when he sang relax, he started to sing with Martin playing the guitare, then for a moment, he asked him to stop it and he sang all alone..i jst looked at my friend and said "what an amazing voice, huh??" and his sister was smiling, that was so cute!!

when he sang relax, he started to sing with Martin playing the guitare, then for a moment, he asked him to stop it and he sang all alone..i jst looked at my friend and said "what an amazing voice, huh??" and his sister was smiling, that was so cute!!

They must be so proud of him:blush-anim-cl: I think I would be ready to burst from happiness... for someone you love to receive so much love ...:blush-anim-cl:

They must be so proud of him:blush-anim-cl: I think I would be ready to burst from happiness... for someone you love to receive so much love ...:blush-anim-cl:

oohh yeah i think his sister realy is.

Really it was so cute seeing her smile when he talked about familly stuff o whatsoever..and damn ive aready said it but she's absolutly gorgeous!! and speaks perfectly french..i mean better than Mika (but the way he speaks is so cute!!)..

I have managed to find another tape recorder and listen to the program again. Well I heard myself and that was not so catastrophic, in fact ! My mother has been a littlle hard with me ! :wink2:

I have managed to find another tape recorder and listen to the program again. Well I heard myself and that was not so catastrophic, in fact ! My mother has been a littlle hard with me ! :wink2:

:mfr_omg:

Mireille,

that is just awesome!!! You had a unique chance to talk to Mika! Mireille`s mum, pls don`t be hard on her:wink2: