OMG, I just TALKED with him !!!!!!!!!

Mireille

Hello, all of you fellow mikaddicts and pennimaniacs !

I don't know if this forum is the correct place for my new thread but I don't know where to put it !

That's so incredible ! Mika was giving an interview on a French radio called Fun Radio and they said that if you sent an e-mail, you could be called back and allowed to ask a question to Mika. Well, I did, without really believing in it and you know what ? They didi call me back and I could ask him a question ! That was quite horrible because I was the first ! Since I had sent the e-mail, I wondered what clever question I could ask and finally decided to ask if he was not too anxious about releasing another CD after the success of LICM ! Do you know what he said ? He said that everybody asked it to him (I had thought it would be original !) but that it was a good question. He added he had already written half of the second album, that he wrote songs everyday but that he hid or destroyed some of them because they were too bad (which I can't believe for one single second !). Then he said some songs were tried on stage to see if the audience liked it.

I also succeeded in thanking him for the "Big Girl" song that destroyed all my complexes and inhibitions and I think he liked to hear it. I even dared to say I allowed myself to send him a kiss ! :wub2: And he laughed with that irresistible little laughter of his !

Then, other people talked to him, he made a live performance of "Relax" and announced that the people who would come to see him at the Olympia should wear disguises as ridiculous as possible ! I wonder what I am going to put on !

But we'll see it later ! For the moment, I am totally dizzy and overexcited ! I think I'll always remember this day !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouawww Mireille!! Je suis tellement heureuse pour toi.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais depuis le temps que je lis ce forum et le forum français, je trouve que s'il y a bien une personne à qui cette belle chose devait arriver, c'est toi!

Alors encore bravo, et profite bien du concert en juin, je sais que j'ai adoré celui de Montréal !

Biz

Lylemma

*muttering and getting more and more jealous*

Mireille, what can I say of this?... WOW!!!!!! I am really happy for you! You feel so wonderful now, don`t you? :wink2: And how it was hearing Mika`s voice on live? ...quite exciting I suppose :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Ouawww Mireille!! Je suis tellement heureuse pour toi.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais depuis le temps que je lis ce forum et le forum français, je trouve que s'il y a bien une personne à qui cette belle chose devait arriver, c'est toi!

Biz

Lylemma

Euh... Merci ! Ca, c'est vraiment trop gentil ! Je ne sais pas quoi dire !

wow that's sooo amazing! lucky you!

did you record that amazing moment? :naughty:

I did record it (at least I hope) but when I wanted to listen, my tape recorder would not work anymore so, I don't know ! I've got to find another support to listen to my cassette !

Thank you to all other for all those kind congrats !