Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

hahahahha I imagined a whole Mika concert in one religion class!!!

I remember the morning after I dreamt that I told ALL my friends my dream.. mos of them were disgusted!!! how could that be?

lol' date=' I imagine concerts too! Where we have to stand during assembly is soo far away from the front, we can barely see or hear anything (plus I'm short-sighted), so I usually just shut off and let my imagination run wild![img']http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/Miss_LF/smiley/daydreaming.gif[/img]

I've had a Mikadream!! it's actually more an MFC-dream...

I was waiting in a small room with my sister and parents (I don't know why)and then a group of people came in. Then I took my laptop and surfed to mfc because I wanted to know mika's tour dates but they weren't there. Later a belgian television cook told us that he would give us a guided tour in the house, so we went to the kitchen and we all had to eat tomatoes :blink: But then a girl entered the kitchen with a laptop and she told that there was a new message on mfc. So I watched and there was standing that there was a mikagig one hour later in the living room! Everyone run to the living room, there was only a small stage and my sister and I were standing at the front. But then someone told us we had to go outside because we had to pay 60 euro... and then my alarmclock woke me up :thumbdown:

think the Mika in Dublin-thing makes me going crazy :blink::roftl:

:roftl:that sounds very much like a dream..

my dream last night :shocked:

iin my dream mika came to my house and we were playing hide and seek. I was counting and mika was hiding. And for some reason he decided to hide in my fridge. He'd taken all the stuff out off it and put it on the side so it was pretty obvious he was in there :roftl:

But me being as oblivious as i am walked straight past.

I was looking for hours till i finally noticed the food on the side. I opened the fridge and mika had turned into an ICE CUBE!!! :lmfao:

I have OFFICIALLY scared myself!!

jo x

my dream last night :shocked:

iin my dream mika came to my house and we were playing hide and seek. I was counting and mika was hiding. And for some reason he decided to hide in my fridge. He'd taken all the stuff out off it and put it on the side so it was pretty obvious he was in there :roftl:

I was looking for hours till i finally noticed the food on the side. I opened the fridge and mika had turned into an ICE CUBE!!! :lmfao:

jo x

OMG :shocked: what a dream..

don't kill off our mika. you will have 11,000 fans wanting a quiet word with you..

that sounds very much like a dream..

I wished I had more mika-related dreams...

my dream last night

jo x

:roftl: :roftl:

poor meeks :wub2::naughty:

I had a Mika dream last night. It started with my mum calling him to arrange for him to spend the day with me (I think it was supposed to be my birthday or something). My mum ran out of credit and told him to call me. He called and said "Hi! My name is Mika Kelly and I will be spending the day with you tomorrow. You are allowed to bring 30 internal friends (this basically meant no MFCers. I don't know why I knew that but...)..." Then said something else, but my sister pushed something over, and I didn't hear. I asked him what he said because my sister pushed something over and I couldn't hear, he said 'Hrm.' Then there was this really awkward silence. I said something else, and he saidhe had to go and find out, so stay on the line. After 5 minutes I forgot and put the phone in my pocket. A minute later I remembered, pulled out the phone and asked if I had just left him on the line. "Yes!" He replied, but he didn't sound too bothered. Another awkward silence. "Well, see you tomorrow." He eventually said.

"I'm really excited."

"Oh yeah?"

It then skipped to the next day. I (unfortunately) don't remember much from the start.

He began playing Any Other World on a tiny piano in my stairs. My mum was filming him, and I was watching. When he finished, we all clapped. Then we were in a car park up by the little shops near where I live, and It was just me and him. He started playing Rain, but I stopped him.

"Could you play me a new new song instead, if I promise I don't film it? Or you could play me Century Man." He looked slightly confused. "You know, the one you played in New York when it chucked it down and not everyone could see you play so you organised another..." he laughed, remembering, and started playing and writing it out. There's only one line I remember which was something like 'Don't judge by the candy outside, there's more to me than that'. Which was weird, if not funny. It was a really upbeat song and I loved it.

He then got up, and said 'i have to show you this really weird thing at my house." He grabbed my hand and started running, leaving the piano on the pavement. But I didn't want to go, and was trying to avoid it.

Then I woke up.

Odd :naughty:

I had a Mika dream last night. It started with my mum calling him to arrange for him to spend the day with me (I think it was supposed to be my birthday or something). My mum ran out of credit and told him to call me. He called and said "Hi! My name is Mika Kelly and I will be spending the day with you tomorrow. You are allowed to bring 30 internal friends (this basically meant no MFCers. I don't know why I knew that but...)..." Then said something else, but my sister pushed something over, and I didn't hear. I asked him what he said because my sister pushed something over and I couldn't hear, he said 'Hrm.' Then there was this really awkward silence. I said something else, and he saidhe had to go and find out, so stay on the line. After 5 minutes I forgot and put the phone in my pocket. A minute later I remembered, pulled out the phone and asked if I had just left him on the line. "Yes!" He replied, but he didn't sound too bothered. Another awkward silence. "Well, see you tomorrow." He eventually said.

"I'm really excited."

"Oh yeah?"

It then skipped to the next day. I (unfortunately) don't remember much from the start.

He began playing Any Other World on a tiny piano in my stairs. My mum was filming him, and I was watching. When he finished, we all clapped. Then we were in a car park up by the little shops near where I live, and It was just me and him. He started playing Rain, but I stopped him.

"Could you play me a new new song instead, if I promise I don't film it? Or you could play me Century Man." He looked slightly confused. "You know, the one you played in New York when it chucked it down and not everyone could see you play so you organised another..." he laughed, remembering, and started playing and writing it out. There's only one line I remember which was something like 'Don't judge by the candy outside, there's more to me than that'. Which was weird, if not funny. It was a really upbeat song and I loved it.

He then got up, and said 'i have to show you this really weird thing at my house." He grabbed my hand and started running, leaving the piano on the pavement. But I didn't want to go, and was trying to avoid it.

Then I woke up.

Odd :naughty:

wow.....I wonder what the really weird thing at his house was.....

i had a mika dream!!!...that...i...cant..remember...:crybaby:

i think he came and turned my alarm clock off for me or..

errr...

...:crybaby:

:tears:

Hi everyone!! ;) (i'm new...can I join you?)

God!!

That is the worst thing that could happen...I hate...we are sleeping very good, having an amazing dream that we don't want to stop, and then...we awake.:thumbdown:

well...about my dream about Mika...I had almost forgot (and I will...thank god) it was so poor...

Believe me...I talked, talked..but nothing..questions...opinions...but Mika never answered me.

All started on a clothing shop, and I followed him. But it seems like he wanted to get rid of me, so I asked him what it was going on, and he simply turned his back and started to run off on the road. :roftl::roftl:

it was the first and the unique dream with him.

ok i don't know if this was a dream but i have to tell this;

last friday i went through surgery and before they put me to sleep they told me to think about happy things nd i thought about mika.

when i woke up a bit after the surgery i started talking in english. after a while i really woke up saying why am i talking english ? i'm dutch so it was very strange.

i didn't dare to ask what i said haha but i think i was dreaming about when i met mika

ok i don't know if this was a dream but i have to tell this;

last friday i went through surgery and before they put me to sleep they told me to think about happy things nd i thought about mika.

when i woke up a bit after the surgery i started talking in english. after a while i really woke up saying why am i talking english ? i'm dutch so it was very strange.

i didn't dare to ask what i said haha but i think i was dreaming about when i met mika

omg THAT'S .... awesome! :roftl:

u should ask what were u talking about :das: ...

i had a mika dream!!!...that...i...cant..remember...:c

i think he came and turned my alarm clock off for me or..

errr...

omg:shocked: that sth the worst what could possibly happen to 1 mika fan:thumbdown:

Nothing better that gooooooood(:das:) mika dream which u can remember to the details.... *wub*

Hi everyone!! (i'm new...can I join you?)

God!!

That is the worst thing that could happen...I hate...we are sleeping very good' date=' having an amazing dream that we don't want to stop, and then...we awake.

well...about my dream about Mika...I had almost forgot (and I will...thank god) it was so poor...

Believe me...I talked, talked..but nothing..questions...opinions...but Mika never answered me.

[b'] All started on a clothing shop, and I followed him. But it seems like he wanted to get rid of me, so I asked him what it was going on, and he simply turned his back and started to run off on the road. [/b]

it was the first and the unique dream with him.

aaaaaaaw :roftl::roftl: Huh,that wasn't so sweet mika dream:naughty: but,.,He'd never (right Mika?:sneaky2:) do that:cheerful_h4h: He'd say sth like "hey,hi nm,u wanna go w/ me on tea?" :naughty:

aaaaaaaw :roftl: Huh,that wasn't so sweet mika dream:naughty: but,.,He'd never (right Mika?:sneaky2:) do that:cheerful_h4h: He'd say sth like "hey,hi nm,u wanna go w/ me on tea?" :naughty:

Yes, it wasn't. You can bet on that.

I agree with you...he'd talk and be nice, and wouldn't run away from me. :roftl:

Now, I laugh about that, but then I felt a bit sad. :P

And what about you? Did you have any dream with Mika? (what a question :naughty: )

Yes' date=' it wasn't. You can bet on that.

I agree with you...he'd talk and be nice, and wouldn't run away from me. :roftl:

Now, I laugh about that, but then I felt a bit sad. :P

And what about you? Did you have any dream with Mika? (what a question :naughty: )[/quote']

yeah...he wouldn't ...and i know,i'd feel awful if i dreamed that i think :naughty:

aaaaaaw,yesss....just 2 ,but they weRE AMAZING :das:

**Warning! This poster has ridiculously wacked out dreams that never seem to make the slightest sense.**

Yep. It's a side effect of the medication I take. But I put up with it, cos it's pretty entertaining to remember some of these dreams...lol :naughty:

This one is vaguely Mika related...

So the other night, I dreamed that Mika was performing live, and it was going to be broadcasted on TV. So I decided to tape it on VHS.

But then, my sister got angry with me, and deleted the VHS off my computer? Still not sure how that works... =\

And so the next morning, I get up and catch the bus to school, and I'm demanding that someone or other give me back my video tape, cos Id never seen a Mika concert. So this kid gives me this bag of video tapes, which apparently was the entire concert on VHS. So then I put the VHS tapes into my computer (all at once) and ended up watching the concert.

The end.

lol