Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Yeah me too i can't wait! Maybe my brother buy me like a present for my 18th birthday one of the copy of the album signed available on play.com! It would be awesome! :aah::thumb_yello:

i would be so jealous! but i want to meet Mika so i'm gonna wait till he comes on tour again near me...

i would be so jealous! but i want to meet Mika so i'm gonna wait till he comes on tour again near me...

Me too i want another concert and maybe if i would win the WAG video competition i could really meet him! If there is a concert in Italy the tickets are already booked by my bestfriend Jenny eheh :aah: But what do you say to know a little better after talking for so long? where are you from and how old are you? :biggrin2::wink2:

Me too i want another concert and maybe if i would win the WAG video competition i could really meet him! If there is a concert in Italy the tickets are already booked by my bestfriend Jenny eheh :aah: But what do you say to know a little better after talking for so long? where are you from and how old are you? :biggrin2::wink2:

i'm from Morpeth near newcastle in england and i'm 16! u?

(i've already been on your profile but i find it polite to ask!)

i'm from Morpeth near newcastle in england and i'm 16! u?

(i've already been on your profile but i find it polite to ask!)

Yeah your right :aah: Ehm what i can say i'm from Italy i live in a little city near Milan i'm 17th but in about 3 weeks i would be 18th :aah: like hobbies i love my friends that make me feel really on heaven when i stay with them sometimes i would stay out for all the day with them and sometimes i do it :aah:! I also love singing and probably this year i would take some lesson :biggrin2:My complete name is Francesca and i think nothing else and what about you? :wink2:

Yeah your right :aah: Ehm what i can say i'm from Italy i live in a little city near Milan i'm 17th but in about 3 weeks i would be 18th :aah: like hobbies i love my friends that make me feel really on heaven when i stay with them sometimes i would stay out for all the day with them and sometimes i do it :aah:! I also love singing and probably this year i would take some lesson :biggrin2:My complete name is Francesca and i think nothing else and what about you? :wink2:

i'm gonna be 17 in January. i'm about to start my a-levels at high school. could shop all day long if i had enough money and i'm thinking of taking singing lessons too! my name is Kat... i think that's it! :biggrin2:

i'm gonna be 17 in January. i'm about to start my a-levels at high school. could shop all day long if i had enough money and i'm thinking of taking singing lessons too! my name is Kat... i think that's it! :biggrin2:

Me too shopping it's a passion and a defect that i can take off :aah: but i love it!I lost count of how many pairs of shoes and other things I bought :aah: Sometimes my friends hate me for this :naughty: A strange thing this year i saved a lot of money for my birthday party that will have limousine and a table booked in the most chic :blush-anim-cl: disco of the zone then as a gift from my dad go to the spa a week skipping the first week of school so in about 3 weeks i stay out for a week :aah: This years i start my last year in highschool and after i start the university probably focused on the paramedical professions and i think that's all :biggrin2: I'm sorry but when I start talking I can not stop infact I must say that I am enjoing a lot here! I only have two another questions for you first hat do you think about my english? I ask you this because i passed the p.e.t test in june and who can judge better than an english girl?! :aah: And last but not least important question are you far from London? Because i know that Mika lives here and if i were i'll be here all the days and i'm going seek him :aah: now i really have to go i have to prepare dinner and my parents are waitig :biggrin2: i'm waiting your reply see you soon Kat it was really a pleasure for me talk with you :wink2: Bie!

Me too shopping it's a passion and a defect that i can take off :aah: but i love it!I lost count of how many pairs of shoes and other things I bought :aah: Sometimes my friends hate me for this :naughty: A strange thing this year i saved a lot of money for my birthday party that will have limousine and a table booked in the most chic :blush-anim-cl: disco of the zone then as a gift from my dad go to the spa a week skipping the first week of school so in about 3 weeks i stay out for a week :aah: This years i start my last year in highschool and after i start the university probably focused on the paramedical professions and i think that's all :biggrin2: I'm sorry but when I start talking I can not stop infact I must say that I am enjoing a lot here! I only have two another questions for you first hat do you think about my english? I ask you this because i passed the p.e.t test in june and who can judge better than an english girl?! :aah: And last but not least important question are you far from London? Because i know that Mika lives here and if i were i'll be here all the days and i'm going seek him :aah: now i really have to go i have to prepare dinner and my parents are waitig :biggrin2: i'm waiting your reply see you soon Kat it was really a pleasure for me talk with you :wink2: Bie!

your english is really good and i'm not just saying that! i didn't realise you were from Italy until i saw the 'Location' info at the side! it's very good you should be proud!

no unfortunately i don't live near London (i forever wish i did!) but i live half way up the country near the scottish border... mika doesn't come here very often but i hope one day i can go down to london to see him!

i want a limosine for my 18th! i wanted one for my 16th but my dad said no then we were going to get one to the prom but it would have cost a lot! nice talking to you! xxxx

your english is really good and i'm not just saying that! i didn't realise you were from Italy until i saw the 'Location' info at the side! it's very good you should be proud!

no unfortunately i don't live near London (i forever wish i did!) but i live half way up the country near the scottish border... mika doesn't come here very often but i hope one day i can go down to london to see him!

i want a limosine for my 18th! i wanted one for my 16th but my dad said no then we were going to get one to the prom but it would have cost a lot! nice talking to you! xxxx

Thanks a lot Kat now i've something to be proud eheh :aah: I regrets that you live far from London fortunately for me i live near Milan and if he comes in Italy he comes in Milan and i probably can go and see him. If a day i'll come around London we have to meet and go to see him ok?! For the limo don't worry at the 18th you would convince your father in Italy the cheapest i pay 500 euro for 6 hours, i'm also attracted from the school sistem in England i know it's more expensive than in Italy but prom, party, college and others would be a dream also if i would be much more pretty....in Italy the university is a complete disaster.

Me too it's a pleasure to talk with you really amazing, i have to admit that for some words i still use the tranlator but not so much :aah: hope to see you soon Bie :wink2:

Oh my GOD! it was a great dream after such a looooong time...:wub2:

I was at home very sad and somehow I decided to go to a nearby PetShop....and there were a lot of people and I joined them (apparently I knew that there was going to be a Mika-gig there). The store was bigger than I know it but oh well...:roftl:

So I go there, Mika comes on, does the whole show...and after that I start running around (like a clown on purpose) because I wanted to go to the M&G and didn't know where to go. I see this guy with some headphones on that seemed to be part of his crew so I asked him and he told me:

"right around the corner you go up the stairs at the pool"

It seemed to be pretty intimate and I was feeling quite happy thinking that not so many people will know about it.

I go around the corner and it looked like this giant building and went inside and there was a pool (a very dirty one also) and figured that mustn't be it. I see some stairs and I go up. They were some very strange steps. Hard to climb. Any way, I've made it and I could see on the other side of the pool some people. I tried to make my way on the other side, made it and I suddenly see............

Dan....:teehee:

Me: "DAN!!!"

Dan (turns around): "Hello! So what do you want? (a nd looks at my hand as I was trying to take out the phone from my bag) OH MY GOD!"

Me: "what?"

I had apparently cut myself badly and I was bleeding.

Dan: "quick give me a tissue!!!"

I take out a used tissue and he starts wiping the blood but it kept bleeding. Then, guess who comes..........

Martin...

He comes to Dan and joins him.

Martin: "Oh my God this is bad, mate!"

They were both trying desperately to stop the bleeding when I realise that something's wrong...I wasn't that concerned about the bleeding as I was about where the hell was Mika...

I then turn around...

Mika was coming towards us with a very concerned expression on his face.

Mika: "What's going on?" (and he casually puts his arm on my right shoulder as he was on my left)

Dan: "She's bleeding, mate!"

Mika: ( looks at me, I look at him and strangely he had dark blue eyes with a shade of brown) are you ok? (he notices I wasn't aswering and he turns me completely towards him and grabs me with his both hands and shakes me a little) ARE YOU O-K?

me: "Yes I am fine...I've just got this bleeding..."

Dan: (at me) "Quick, give me your camera"

Note: In the meanwhile there were like a hundred people waiting in the queue for Mika! :roftl:

I give Dan my phone and he looks at it...

Dan: "wow, this is nice!"

And then Mika starts grabbing me as we were ready to be taken our picture...and he was leaning his head on mine and he was giggling and then laughing and bending and then stood straight again and leaned his head on mine again and at that point I looked up at him to see if he was still smiling and he was...and I then put my left arm (he was on my left) around his waist (arond his back) and then he started giggling again and then I put my right arm around his waist (around the front) and grabbed my other one and then he turned around and hugged me properly.

Dan: (at us)"c'mon guys..."

We were laughing and then we stood nicely for the pic and we have been taken the picture...

THE END. :biggrin2:

Edited by B!anka

Bianka, that's a fantastic dream! I love it!

How weird that Mika's eyes were blue. Blue eyes, blue eyes... :fisch:

And shame about your hand. :roftl:

hehe...thanks...:biggrin2:

Yeah I found it really strange because in my dream I was acting as if it was the first time I saw him and (the first time I saw him for real!) my only concern was to look in his eyes to see their real color....:roftl: and I found it strange...but I don't know it was a blue...not transparent but more opaque...it looked like a mistaken color...:doh::lmfao:

and yeah...my poor hand...:boxed: but they say it's a good sign to bleed in dreams... :fisch: I had never bleeded in my dreams before... :naughty: and i was around Mika this time....hmmm...we'll wait and see. :das:

Really too cute ;D you know very well how made suspence in writing you story xD i want to know the identity of Dan and Martin are they your friends?

I'm still laughing because i think that if i really meet Mika one day probably my body reactions fall off xD maybe like you or worst reactions too xDDD but really too cute dreams are fantastic ^-^

Really too cute ;D you know very well how made suspence in writing you story xD i want to know the identity of Dan and Martin are they your friends?

I'm still laughing because i think that if i really meet Mika one day probably my body reactions fall off xD maybe like you or worst reactions too xDDD but really too cute dreams are fantastic ^-^

Dan is his basist and Martin his guitarist...from his band! :lmfao: really had nothing to do with me....:roftl:

and thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Dan is his basist and Martin his guitarist...from his band! :lmfao: really had nothing to do with me....:roftl:

and thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh i they really don't know their names :aah: :aah: :aah: oooooooook it's time to go for me :aah: Bie :wink2:

I had another Mika dream last night.:teehee:

In this one, I was at this little candy shop near my house when Mika walked in and started telling everyone to come to his new store instead. I was so confused as to why Mika would want to open a store in my hometown of all places. Somehow Mika heard my thoughts and looked at me with a very disgusted expression on his face and said, "That is none of your business, little girl!" Then I pretended to cry, and he freaked out. He kept begging me not to cry and asked me what he could do to make me stop. I told him to sing for me, and he put on a concert in the middle of the store Then he bought me all kinds of candy and took me to his store which turned out to be..........wait for it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a store full of statues made out of cheese. :roftl:

In this one, I was at this little candy shop near my house when Mika walked in and started telling everyone to come to his new store instead. I was so confused as to why Mika would want to open a store in my hometown of all places. Somehow Mika heard my thoughts and looked at me with a very disgusted expression on his face and said, "That is none of your business, little girl!" Then I pretended to cry, and he freaked out. He kept begging me not to cry and asked me what he could do to make me stop. I told him to sing for me, and he put on a concert in the middle of the store Then he bought me all kinds of candy and took me to his store which turned out to be..........wait for it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a store full of statues made out of cheese. :roftl:

:shocked::blink: i'm not sure what to say to that...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

why do i never have these dreams? i had a dream where i met Robert Pattinson in a sweet shop and i met Daniel Radcliffe in 'The Body Shop'

why not Mika???

thats hilarious! :roftl: I love crazy dreams!

I had a mika-related weird dream last night... :blink:

i was sitting on the sidewalk and my car was right infront of me, doors wide open and i was sitting there with a friend talking, then someone runs and steals something from my car and then i panic and go see what's missing, and i find out he stole my LICM Cd and booklet...at least he left the case for me... :naughty:

I love crazy dreams too! xD I love generaaly dreams because of the mood who make yourself when you wake up like was saying me and Dark Angel i think it's the best aspect of them ;D