Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Cool dream, Cherol. I would also love to hear Mika sing Stand Out, it's a great song! (the best one from Goofy Movie, in my opinion)

I've had a few Mika dreams over the last couple of months, but they're usually too short or uneventful to remember after I wake up. I had a pretty hilarious one last night, and thankfully, I remember most of it.

I dreamed that I was backstage after a Mika concert, with several other people. They were supposed to be MFCers I think, but I didn't recognize anyone. We were led to what looked like classroom, with rows of desks and a whiteboard at the front. Mika handed out papers, and said that we needed to take a quiz. He told us that there was a special prize for whoever finished first. I don't recall any of the details of the quiz, but I finished first. I handed my paper to Mika, he looked it over then said, "Nine eggs". Only, he said it in Spanish! :roftl: I have no idea why, especially since I don't speak Spanish. I asked him about the significance of "nine eggs", and he said it was a clue for the next part of the contest. I remember feeling very annoyed about this, LOL.

Everyone eventually finished the quiz, and M looked at all of them, but I didn't see him give the clue to anyone else. We were then led to (and I'm not joking) to a henhouse! The chickens were loud and smelly, and the farmer was standing there waiting for us. He gave us a lesson about hens and egg laying, and we were getting quite anxious. Finally, I just blurted out, "Nine eggs!" The farmer looked at me quizically, and asked me what on earth I was talking about. I said, "Nine eggs was the clue Mika gave me for the contest." Now the farmer was very confused now, and asked, "What contest? I didn't know about no contest!" Our little group was very upset now, because we were standing in this stinky henhouse for nothing! (another Mika contest gone awry :naughty: )

Suddenly, Mika appeared out of nowhere, and handed us each a little white paper basket full of candy. He seemed flustered, and in a great hurry. He said, "Thank you for playing, here are your prizes." I looked into my paper basket feeling disappointed and confused. What was the whole "nine eggs" thing about? I turned to ask Mika, but he on his way out the door. I ran after him, but by the time I made it outside, he was gone.

I'm not sure what that was all about, but it was amusing, nonetheless. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a MIKA dream ages ago, when Grace Kelly was first a hit, that my family (all MFCers) went back in time to his first gig with the band (although it was actually just him, Martin and Cherisse) and between the support act and them playing, we met them and said we really liked his music.

Then later (this was before LICM came out) they played the best songs - ie all of them - from the album and dedicated Love Today to us. :roftl: Awesome gig!

Then in the morning I woke up and realised I should have got up half an hour earlier. :teehee:

I had a MIKA dream ages ago, when Grace Kelly was first a hit, that my family (all MFCers) went back in time to his first gig with the band (although it was actually just him, Martin and Cherisse) and between the support act and them playing, we met them and said we really liked his music.

Then later (this was before LICM came out) they played the best songs - ie all of them - from the album and dedicated Love Today to us. :roftl: Awesome gig!

Then in the morning I woke up and realised I should have got up half an hour earlier. :teehee:

But you have to admit that it was half an hour well spent!:roftl:

Such a happy dream!:wink2:

Yep, best dream I've ever had.

I then stayed asleep for another half hour hoping the dream would continue. It did, but it turned into a really weird nightmare... I scare myself sometimes. :)

I dreamt about going to another Mika gig, but it was rather messed up. I think the venue was in Düsseldorf in my dream. The hall wasn't exactly full, so there was a whole space to dance near the entrance. First, we (my friends and me) were standing there (looks like we didn't queue :blink:). Then, some people suddenly left the hall.

Turns out it was because really small mice were running over the floor in huge numbers. After a while, we decided to leave the venue, too. Instead of listening from outside, however, we went hiking for a bit :lmfao: When we got back, the hall was empty and the concert was paused while the venue staff got those mice out :roftl:

We waited with the others and saw the family of my sister's best friend. The son, who's my age, was all sweaty. He had obviously been jumping a lot (normally he probably wouldn't even come to a Mika concert, let alone with his family). I wasn't that enthuastic at all, strangely.

After getting in again, I was third row, and Mika even made some eye contact with me :teehee:

The Meet and Greet was somewhat odd. The hall suddenly looked more like a light-flooded theatre, and people were lined up where the seats would normally be. Mika shifted along those lines, and I was thinking "This is actually better than in Munich because he's taking more time for each person" :aah: I got a high five, and so did my mum. I don't know why she was there suddenly, but she was.

After the M&G, the hall changed again and looked like my school hall, just a little bigger. Most people had left, but Mika, some concert goers (quite a lot of guys, and I recognized some from my class), some security people, my mum and me. I was whining to Mum because I didn't get a picture with Mika, while she was putting up several wallpapers. She told me to just go there and ask. So I finally dared, and as I walked up to him, there were some boys reciting parts of Mika's DJing on Radio2 (New Year's Eve) again, and I was like "yes, yes, that's how it goes! :fangurl: *tries to join in*" :roftl: (It's happened to me before, because I have that CD playing to wake me up when I have time in the morning, so I put it in my dream when it's slowly getting into my consciousness. I just didn't join in last time :lmfao:)

Alright, so I asked Mika to get a picture with him. He seemed a little surprised that someone asked that now, after the M&G, but said "sure". A (I think) secruity guy took the photo with my camera. I put my arm around Mika's shoulders, but wasn't even really excited. I remember wondering if I should really report about that gig on MFC, because it had been a bit of a disappointment :aah: Both of our smiles were pretty forced. But then I just stayed there cuddling into him. He didn't complain at all :wub2:

Then I woke up :lol3:

Couldn't stop laughing at what my friend told me today :aah:

She said she had a dream about her watching tv.

Then suddenly I randomly walk in and push a play button on the tv or something.

Then a MIKA song starts and I'm all happy and start to sing the whole song.

When the song is finished I walk out and my friend just continues watching tv. :roftl:

That's just amazing that someone has a dream about me singing a MIKA song.

I had my first dream about Mika last week or something. I remember I was in a café, and I was drinking some sort of coffee. Suddenly, Mika entered the room and he ordered a cup of tea (I think it was an Indian type). Then he starts to talk to me in Norwegian and I get really surprised. But unfortunately my "boyfriend" (he's not my boyfriend, but he was that in my dream) comes into the room and ruins the conversation. I got really mad, and then I woke up. I really wanted to see the end of that dream!

One of the past nights I dreamed of Mika, too. I was at a huge open-air gig but nobody seemed interested in listening to him. I was of course :wink2:. So I stood there and looked at him, he sang and suddenly looked back at me. I had to smile a huge smile because of making eye contact with him. He smiled back at me, his beautiful smile which irritated him so much he forgot a line or two. That made me laugh even more. Then I kind of woke up but in my semi-sleep continued to dream of him. :wub2:

Edited by Elanor

Haha i was actually gonna do a thread liek this one until i found this lol.

This is my dream i had it the night after i saw Mika Happy Ending video.

We were standing together. It was at night and their were loads of stars in the sky. Then we saw some balloons and he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards then and told me to hold onto one lol and just like in the video we floated up looking into eachothers eyes. When we were in space we looked around at our surroundings was beautiful :wub2:.

That was a very dreamy dream :wub2:

One of my fave dreams i've had lol :biggrin2:

love serena

xx

heheheh...all these MIKA dreams are so entertaining...mine are recurring and very day to day stuff,other night,okay like a year n a half, dreamt he'd found me walking past his apartment and called me up to have some tea, and asked me to help him pack as he was moving house,chatted n packed...Might i add that in dream world he HAS SOME SERIOUSLY COOOL STUFF!!!

OOH YAH...NOW I REMEMBER... OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS,I DREAM THAT I HEAR MIKA'S NEW ALBUM WHICH WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO,WHILST WALKING TO UNI...AND THERES THIS CATCHY TUNE I SING IN MY DREAM BUT I KIND FIND THE WORDS FOR IT...IT IS A REALLY NICE TUNE,AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY MY FAV SONG TILL THAT DATE...:fisch:

OOH YAH...NOW I REMEMBER... OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS,I DREAM THAT I HEAR MIKA'S NEW ALBUM WHICH WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO,WHILST WALKING TO UNI...AND THERES THIS CATCHY TUNE I SING IN MY DREAM BUT I KIND FIND THE WORDS FOR IT...IT IS A REALLY NICE TUNE,AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY MY FAV SONG TILL THAT DATE...:fisch:

Oh, I really hope that this dream comes true! :thumb_yello:

ive had 3 dreams about mika this week :wub2::teehee:

but the highlight of the week was the one where....

i was with mika cherry and some other mfcers and we had tickets to got to his 3 concerts and we got to stay in his tour bus with him, but in a separate part of course :naughty: and in our spare time i would always hug him and kiss his cheek and he would try to pull away but i grabbed him and kept hugging/kissing him and telling him i love him and so many things :wink2:

BEST DREAM EVER!!! :D:roftl:

A little while ago, I dreamt that Mika was at a cheese tasting (????) at a supermarket and he waved at me. Because of this, I passed out, so he gave me a hug, so I passed out again, and this cycle repeated about 5 times. Then I had to wake up and go to school...great dream...naff ending