Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Yesterday I dreamt with him. :biggrin2:

I had an ice hockey match, and when we finnished Mika was standing at the icerink's entrance. The security person doesn't wanted to let him come in, cause he doesn't had a card. (we don't have cards too, so I can't understand this part of my dream. :aah:) And he started to swear in hungarian with a really cute accent. :biggrin2:

That was my first dream with him. :teehee::aah:

Last night I had a dream. So strange. :naughty:

He replied me to my tweet (I should have know it´s a dream already!:sneaky2:) And then we met and we spoke and laughed .. And it looked like Mika pretty likes me :mf_rosetinted: Then Lady GaGa came and she started to dance and scream :biggrin2: Then she asked : "Mika did u have joint today?" And he said like "of course!" But I saw he lied, he was not under the spell of marihuana :aah: And I stood up with words - "Oh my you are disgusting, how could you? I hate people who SMOKE, but marihuana? I am dissapointed!" ...

And I walked away. Then Mika looked at me like ´she´s right, she is good girl´ And then it was very confusing, things changed fast, but we always had a contact in the dream. :biggrin2:

I am weird. I know.:wink2:

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was his assistant or something. Behind his house was a jungle, and at some point, I found a little bear and it became my pet. Mika dismissed me for the day and got in his car to drive home (he could drive in the dream :naughty:) and for some reason, I decided I was going to sneak into his house. So, I ran through the jungle and went into his house. He came soon after, so I decided to hide in one of the rooms that just had piles of clothes all over the floor. I hid under one of the piles, and I don't know what happened to the bear.

:lol3:

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was his assistant or something. Behind his house was a jungle, and at some point, I found a little bear and it became my pet. Mika dismissed me for the day and got in his car to drive home (he could drive in the dream :naughty:) and for some reason, I decided I was going to sneak into his house. So, I ran through the jungle and went into his house. He came soon after, so I decided to hide in one of the rooms that just had piles of clothes all over the floor. I hid under one of the piles, and I don't know what happened to the bear.

:lol3:

Wow :naughty: Your dream has a story! :thumb_yello:

I've had several dreams with Mika!

One was the day before his 1st concert in Portugal, was so anxious that I dreamed that Mika that night he slept right next to me singing Happy Ending all night .... It was so beautiful!:wub2:

The second dream I had with the Mika was during a trip to the Southwest TMN (Summer Festival:biggrin2:) where Mika was going to act! I dreamed that all the people I'd known this day would be spectacular, that the concert would be the best ever and all we had prepared for the 1000 race concert perfection! And indeed it is said that some dreams can become reality and how it was possible that dream became reality! It was one of the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Huuuu.. After my first Mika-concert (Orange Warsaw Festivaaal!!) ..

1. I walked around in a small village with a friend, and suddenly Mika came out of a house and wanted to talk to me. I went to him and he said he wants to invite me to--- (I always forget what he's telling me, that's so stupid.. :sneaky2:) And then suddenly I was at a scouts-camp with my group and they told us we have to learn Polish because Mika speaks Polish.. And we were going to meet him, so we have to speak Polish with him.. (????) So I shouted (SHOUTED!!) NOOO!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! And then I said quietly: He just speaks English ,French and a little bit german.. I was furious at them.. :annoyed_h4h:

2. I was at a small shop which turned into a strange stage then(I think it was in my hometown) Other ppl there were telling me that Mika was coming and I was just like :kachinga:

He came into the room then (It wasn't really a stage ,more a gym or something like that..) and suddenly there was a lil bridge over the people and he walked on it and sat down.

They weren't screaming or something they just told him 'Peace'.. (I think he looked very agressive to them.. :roftl:)

And then they went away and I was able to go straight to the place he sat.. :biggrin2:

But I was so excited and I couldn't think of anything to tell him so I just told him 'Peace',too.. My voice sounded so terrible I was embarassed by it and I went under the bridge again to hide.. :blush-anim-cl:

After that (He did not sing anything!! :blink:) he came over to me with my mother and he talked to me (Cannot remember what he said. :crybaby:)

And he seemed to like me because he smiled to me all the time while he was speaking.. :wub2:

Had a dream, that Mika had a concert, but everyone left already at the beginning. It was kind of depressing and I was embarrased, that everyone were so rude, but then I realised, that it means, that I can have dinner with Mika after the gig, because I´m the only person left :D

I dreamt that I was speaking with Mika and asking him,when would be the next acoustisc tour....:wub2::wub2:

and he told me...well probably in 2018....

and I said...no,no... why so late?? :shocked::shocked:

and Mika told me...well,I want to rest and I need to arrange my new house and I have no time...

and I was crying,crying, crying all the night....

this is not a dream,is a nightmare,and I hope does not make come true...:blink::blink:

The second dream I had with the Mika was during a trip to the Southwest TMN (Summer Festival:biggrin2:) where Mika was going to act! I dreamed that all the people I'd known this day would be spectacular, that the concert would be the best ever and all we had prepared for the 1000 race concert perfection! And indeed it is said that some dreams can become reality and how it was possible that dream became reality! It was one of the best!

Oh I had a dream like this but with Amélie Nothomb... One night I dreamt about her, and the morning I was wondering what would happen if I met her for real.... And I saw in the Newspaper that she was in Montpellier and that she would sign autograph the afternoon... The Afternoon I had met her and had my autograph :roftl:

About Mika, I had few dream with him... The first was in a strange house with vegetal walls... Mika was living here, and I had to meet him with my classmates... Then I remember there was a strange piano with large and colorful key... I didn't know how to play so Mika said he would teach me :biggrin2:...

But It was the moment to leave him... I refused....... and I woke up :shocked:

This is really weird, but I dreamt I was sitting next to him at some random awards night and I started tickling him in the neck. He just sat there laughing. :blink:

thats so sweet! I wonder if he is tickelish. we will have to test it out :roftl:

I had a dream i was backstage at a ballet show and i was supposed to be performing soon but i was hanging out with Mika (i knew it was him by his hair) then onstage they started dancing to Alejandro by Lady Gaga and Mika turned to me and said 'Lady Gaga'll love this!' turned round and exited throught the stage door and returned seconds later, marching Lady Gaga into the room... :blink: nothing else Mika related happened they just kinda stood there while i changed into a leotard and got ready for the show... :blink:

i had another dream with Mika but all i remember is him looking down at me and smiling :wub2:

I had a dream where I wanted to steal his TV for some reason and so I snuck into his house. I saw a light turn on so I dropped to the floor and tried to hide behind a couch. Mika totally spotted me and was just like "Why are you trying to steal my TV?" and I was like "I don't know. It's pointless anyway since the outlet won't work in America." He didn't kick me out for some reason, so I just chilled on his couch and went on Facebook. Mika was sitting on the couch opposite from me. On Facebook it said "Someone has just bought you a new flatscreen TV" and I looked at Mika and asked "Did you just buy me a TV? :shocked:" and very shyly he said "...yes." It was so sweet. :tears:

And then he got up and started bringing me clothes from before he decided to be Mika with a K. And that was pretty much it. :lmfao:

I had a dream where I wanted to steal his TV for some reason and so I snuck into his house. I saw a light turn on so I dropped to the floor and tried to hide behind a couch. Mika totally spotted me and was just like "Why are you trying to steal my TV?" and I was like "I don't know. It's pointless anyway since the outlet won't work in America." He didn't kick me out for some reason, so I just chilled on his couch and went on Facebook. Mika was sitting on the couch opposite from me. On Facebook it said "Someone has just bought you a new flatscreen TV" and I looked and Mika and was like "Did you just buy me a TV? :shocked:" and very shyly he said "...yes." It was so sweet. :tears:

And then he got up and started bring me clothes from before he decided to be Mika with a K. And that was pretty much it. :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao: I love that! :teehee:

Most of my Mika dreams are like that, apart from the ones where I'm sneaking into his house. :teehee:

that's quite hilarious and sweet at the same time :roftl::wub2: most of the time i recognise people in my dreams by their hair :mf_rosetinted: or the one where Mika rodehis bike round my drive it was the bike i recognised :naughty:

that's quite hilarious and sweet at the same time :roftl::wub2: most of the time i recognise people in my dreams by their hair :mf_rosetinted: or the one where Mika rodehis bike round my drive it was the bike i recognised :naughty:

I usually remember people by their hair, which is the worst thing to remember about someone since hair can so easily be changed. :doh:

I usually remember people by their hair, which is the worst thing to remember about someone since hair can so easily be changed. :doh:

Well the only people in my dreams are celebrities so it's not as hard... :naughty:

in RL it's usually hair or face.... rarely name :naughty:

A few nights ago I dreamt that he had a secret gig near my house, but I was the only person in town to completely miss it, though I tried my best to sneak into it. I ran home thinking that if I got there in time I could get him to play me something. He pulled into my driveway at around midnight in this massive, white van. My mom suddenly appeared and said she wanted doughnuts so Mika told me, "You should go to Walmart, they have the best ones!"

"But how do I get there, it's a 2 hour walk!" I said.

"Not if you climb the fence." he replied.

So he helped me over the fence and then I woke up.

We never got the doughnuts. . .

I had a dream where I wanted to steal his TV for some reason and so I snuck into his house. I saw a light turn on so I dropped to the floor and tried to hide behind a couch. Mika totally spotted me and was just like "Why are you trying to steal my TV?" and I was like "I don't know. It's pointless anyway since the outlet won't work in America." He didn't kick me out for some reason, so I just chilled on his couch and went on Facebook. Mika was sitting on the couch opposite from me. On Facebook it said "Someone has just bought you a new flatscreen TV" and I looked at Mika and asked "Did you just buy me a TV? :shocked:" and very shyly he said "...yes." It was so sweet. :tears:

And then he got up and started bringing me clothes from before he decided to be Mika with a K. And that was pretty much it. :lmfao:

:lol3: I love that! The bold part is so sweet!

I haven't had a Mika dream in a while, but when I do they're pretty bizarre :naughty: