Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Mika is gorgeousssssssss, but then again, I see alot of GORRRRGEEEEOUSSSS women, who I'm not attracted to in a sexual way.

I'd want to be his friend. You know the kind, who are so close they kiss on the lips, and everyone's like "are they dating?", but they're not, they're just comfortable with their friendship.

I have close girl friends, but for some reason, I'd feel way more comfortable kissing a guy friend.

I just realized how much this thread makes me look like a slut.

:blink: How so? I don't think it did at all.

EDIT:

I'd want to be his friend. You know the kind, who are so close they kiss on the lips, and everyone's like "are they dating?", but they're not, they're just comfortable with their friendship.

I've never had a friend that close. To me, that would border on boyfriend/girlfriend and I do not think I would be able to do that if there wasn't any attraction or if there was, I think I'd end up feeling used. :boxed: So, I wouldn't do it. (Of course, I don't at all hold it against you for that. I just have a different point of view. I hope you understand what I mean. I'd hate to offend you and I don't mean to.)

I always seem to become best friends with a guy throughout my life, so that we always spend time together, in fact, and most people always think we're going out, but really, we were just good friends and really hit it off (in a platonic and absolutely NON-sexual way). I would've felt really weird if any of them had wanted to kiss me, though. Or if I would have kissed them even for a second, although we were close. I think it would've triggered some emotional tie to them that I just wouldn't want.

I just realized how much this thread makes me look like a slut.

I doubt you are a slut.

Mika is gorgeousssssssss, but then again, I see alot of GORRRRGEEEEOUSSSS women, who I'm not attracted to in a sexual way.

I have close girl friends, but for some reason, I'd feel way more comfortable kissing a guy friend.

Hmmm.....never had a friendship THAT close. I think i'd be kinda weird. to kiss your best friend. But then again, if i were best friends with Mika, i wouldn't mind if he wanted to kiss.

:blink: How so? I don't think it did at all.

EDIT:

I've never had a friend that close. To me, that would border on boyfriend/girlfriend and I do not think I would be able to do that if there wasn't any attraction or if there was, I think I'd end up feeling used. :boxed: So, I wouldn't do it. (Of course, I don't at all hold it against you for that. I just have a different point of view. I hope you understand what I mean. I'd hate to offend you and I don't mean to.)

I always seem to become best friends with a guy throughout my life, so that we always spend time together, in fact, and most people always think we're going out, but really, we were just good friends and really hit it off (in a platonic and absolutely NON-sexual way). I would've felt really weird if any of them had wanted to kiss me, though. Or if I would have kissed them even for a second, although we were close. I think it would've triggered some emotional tie to them that I just wouldn't want.

Hmmm....i agree...somewhat.

I don't mean like... tongue...?

Lol, I wasn't offended, and I know what you both mean. Alot of people have friends like that, though. When when you're leaving them or something, you're like "Okay, I'll see you in a week! *hug, quick peck on the lips*"

Lol, I wasn't offended, and I know what you both mean. Alot of people have friends like that, though. When when you're leaving them or something, you're like "Okay, I'll see you in a week! *hug, quick peck on the lips*"

Oh, oK. I thought you meant a kiss kiss. 'cause that could get complicated in a friendship....:naughty:

:naughty:

Oh, oK. I thought you meant a kiss kiss. 'cause that could get complicated in a friendship....

Rofl, no. I mean like when he gave Big Girl a kiss.

Oh, I think what you mean is like a cultural thing. I've seen that too, and it's strange to me.

But then, I like to greet and say good-bye close friends with a kiss on the cheek, both male and female, and some people find that strange.

I think I would find it odd with a girl/woman and definitely be more comfortable with a guy. I had two friends that were really close to one another--both girls--and one time a guy/bunch of guys asked them to kiss and they did, just a peck like you said. About a nanosecond long.

They said it was like kissing a sister. I wouldn't kiss a sister on the lips, though. I have seen parents kiss their little babies on the lips, a quick peck, maybe like that.

But, I didn't feel any sexual tension or anything. I just wouldn't do it. :bleh:

Oh, I think what you mean is like a cultural thing. I've seen that too, and it's strange to me.

But then, I like to greet and say good-bye close friends with a kiss on the cheek, both male and female, and some people find that strange.

I think I would find it odd with a girl/woman and definitely be more comfortable with a guy. I had two friends that were really close to one another--both girls--and one time a guy/bunch of guys asked them to kiss and they did, just a peck like you said. About a nanosecond long.

They said it was like kissing a sister. I wouldn't kiss a sister on the lips, though. I have seen parents kiss their little babies on the lips, a quick peck, maybe like that.

But, I didn't feel any sexual tension or anything. I just wouldn't do it. :bleh:

Makes sense. I was on some chatroom once, and some girl said "Why do white people insist on kissing their kids on the lips?"

Which made me laugh, but then it made me wonder. My mom has always kissed me on the lips... not like any kind of long, sexual thing, obviously. But like... "Alright, see you in a couple days, *quick peck*"

People think that's weird, though. I don't see anything wrong with quick pecks on the lips if you care about the person.

The girl in the chatroom must've not been white.

I wasn't raised in a white family, so we don't do that. In the Chronicles of Narnia, I think I saw the Mom give a quick peck on the lips to Edmund and I was shocked :shocked: although I think I also saw that in Peter Pan, too.

Of course, across cultures, some things may shock. I heard that in Arabic culture, the men can stand really close and sometimes when they speak, will place a hand on the ribs of the other man and this is considered perfectly normal. And in Christ's day (because I went to a religious school), the "disciple that Christ loved" would lean his head on Jesus' shoulder, which was normal then and in that culture, but would be taken to mean something wholly other in mine.

Plus, in my culture, when people hug it's really an embrace--tight, squeezing the other person--while with white people I get a loose, ackward sort of hug. Which my mom says doesn't count. Of course, I understand the difference between cultures, but the first time this happened, I was quite put out by it and the girl I tried to embrace looked at me like :shocked: and like... I don't know, she thought I was a lesbian or trying to feel her up or something. I was confused because I thought I was giving a "proper" hug.

Sadly, after that she would always give me weird looks and every time I tried to talk to her to explain she would walk away or ignore me. :thumbdown:

I don't think that it's weird within your culture. I mean, I'm trying to be as respectful and as sensitive as I can possibly be... I mean, it's something you grew up with, but since I didn't, it would be really odd to me... and perhaps even incestous feeling, which is why I think some people find it strange.

So, in short, I don't think it's weird or wrong within your culture if you care about the person (be careful of herpes, though, no joke), but I have a different one (culture) and in mine, it would be seen as strange, so I'm not about to do it.

I think this is the sort of thing that is best to keep one's cultural stuff to one's own just to be safe and be very aware that not everything in one's culture is good/permissable in another. Like I no longer embrace white people anymore and they don't give me a quick peck on this lips, no matter how close I am to them.

It also reminds me of a story of a little no older than 5 Latino boy who loved his American teacher. The boy grew up in a typically affectionate, very loving home and was used to expressions of "I love you, mom, I love you so much." So, one time he, being very affectionate and not thinking anything badly of it, goes to his teacher, "Teacher, I love you so much, so very much!" and embraces her and doesn't want to let go. The teacher, (must've been due to the difference of culture) reports that she thinks something is wrong with him, that he needs to see a psychiatrist and that he has problems. I suppose she thought he was hitting on her, or was attracted to her, but it was really due to his culture and how he was raised to think that something that was ok at home could be ok elsewhere, but not the case. Unfortunately, whoever is unaware of the cultural difference would probably have her same conclusion. :-(

The girl in the chatroom must've not been white.

I wasn't raised in a white family, so we don't do that. In the Chronicles of Narnia, I think I saw the Mom give a quick peck on the lips to Edmund and I was shocked :shocked: although I think I also saw that in Peter Pan, too.

Of course, across cultures, some things may shock. I heard that in Arabic culture, the men can stand really close and sometimes when they speak, will place a hand on the ribs of the other man and this is considered perfectly normal. And in Christ's day (because I went to a religious school), the "disciple that Christ loved" would lean his head on Jesus' shoulder, which was normal then and in that culture, but would be taken to mean something wholly other in mine.

Plus, in my culture, when people hug it's really an embrace--tight, squeezing the other person--while with white people I get a loose, ackward sort of hug. Which my mom says doesn't count. Of course, I understand the difference between cultures, but the first time this happened, I was quite put out by it and the girl I tried to embrace looked at me like :shocked: and like... I don't know, she thought I was a lesbian or trying to feel her up or something. I was confused because I thought I was giving a "proper" hug.

Sadly, after that she would always give me weird looks and every time I tried to talk to her to explain she would walk away or ignore me. :thumbdown:

If it's not too nosey, what cultural background are you from?

I agree completely. I have this one friend, and whenever I see her, she runs up and gives me this massive, loving, knock-you-over-backwards sort of hug, which is great! But I have another friend, and when I see her, or when I tried to give her a hug once, she was like.. really uncomfortable and pulled away. I think things don't only differ from culture to culture, but inside groups of social status aswell.

Personally, I'd rather get a hug from someone who actually gave me a deep, serious hug.

If it's not too nosey, what cultural background are you from?

I agree completely. I have this one friend, and whenever I see her, she runs up and gives me this massive, loving, knock-you-over-backwards sort of hug, which is great! But I have another friend, and when I see her, or when I tried to give her a hug once, she was like.. really uncomfortable and pulled away. I think things don't only differ from culture to culture, but inside groups of social status aswell.

Personally, I'd rather get a hug from someone who actually gave me a deep, serious hug.

Not nosy at all.

Hispanic/Latino, but we prefer to be called Latino. :wink2:

I take it you're white (no offense), correct?

Now, that's my favorite sort of hug! I actually love to hug people like that, the whole running up, throwing my arms around them, embrace, and depending on how they hug me back before, I squeeze them tight or very tight, long/short. If I haven't seen them in awhile, I'm not keen to let go too quickly, but if I just saw them, it's a quick burst of a hug and quick letting go. Often, people let go before me, but I'd hate to be the one to let go first. So sometime hugs aren't as long-lasting as I'd like them to be.

That's true. I think I have only one friend here in Miami, Florida that I have ever been able to share a hug with. I think now I just read off their vibes and wait if they hug me. I had the same thing happen to me. I understand if it makes them feel uncomfortable and I hope they don't hold it against me.

Definitely true about culture and social status. I think the most basic is the family, too. I mean, being Latina, supposedly I am meant to be super affectionate, but my family is rather dry, except for my Dad who gives massive hugs, kisses on my forehead and his whole side of the family is very affectionate. My mom says it's clingy and she tires of it, but I like it. Just not if they hug me when they're all sweaty, which they've tried. :bleh:

I'd rather get a hug from someone who actually gave me a deep, serious hug, too. It just makes me feel really loved... and wanted. My cousin, Johnny, once hugged spontanesouly, off my feet and so tight that the bones in my back cracked, but it was a delicious hug. I told him I loved it and ever since then he would do it to me, he never had before. I love that. :wub2:

That's so sweet!

(and before I forget to answer you, yep, I'm white.:biggrin2: )

Your cousin sounds amazing. That's one of the things I love so much about certain musicians I've met... I met this one guy, and I just shook his hand, and while I was talking to him, he pulled me into this big hug.:shocked: It was sort of a shock because I wasn't expecting it, so I just sort of patted him on the back. Then about 4 seconds later he let go and said I smelled nice. :blush-anim-cl:

My family isn't horribly affectionate, except for my mom, sister, and I. Probably because they were the only people I had during my parents' divorce. Plus, my family is big into that belief that touch is like a miracle cure.

Last August, I was visiting my uncle, and when everyone was saying goodbye, we sort of looked at each other for a second, (I've only met him about 6 times, and he lives a while away, so we never really travel to him.) and then he just sort of awkwardly walked towards me and gave me a very deep hug.:naughty:

Then when I got home, that night while I was unpacking, an IM popped up from him, and it said "I can't believe we almost shook hands. how dumb."

That's so sweet!

(and before I forget to answer you, yep, I'm white.:biggrin2: )

Your cousin sounds amazing. That's one of the things I love so much about certain musicians I've met... I met this one guy, and I just shook his hand, and while I was talking to him, he pulled me into this big hug.:shocked: It was sort of a shock because I wasn't expecting it, so I just sort of patted him on the back. Then about 4 seconds later he let go and said I smelled nice. :blush-anim-cl:

My family isn't horribly affectionate, except for my mom, sister, and I. Probably because they were the only people I had during my parents' divorce. Plus, my family is big into that belief that touch is like a miracle cure.

Last August, I was visiting my uncle, and when everyone was saying goodbye, we sort of looked at each other for a second, (I've only met him about 6 times, and he lives a while away, so we never really travel to him.) and then he just sort of awkwardly walked towards me and gave me a very deep hug.:naughty:

Then when I got home, that night while I was unpacking, an IM popped up from him, and it said "I can't believe we almost shook hands. how dumb."

Sweet about my cousin?

Regardless, he is sweet. He was the sweetest cousin during my stay in Ecuador, just so nice and easy to get along with. He was my favorite. Shhh...

He is amazing! I hope to see him again and soon. He lives in Ecuador and I live in the states... it's hard to get the money.

Really? I think Mika's the only one I've heard of that hugs his fans and seems rather affectionate. It's good to hear that other musicians are like that too.

That guy musician you met seemed very nice, affectionate and sweet. His greeting is the type that make me feel really loved and special. It's only natural that you didn't expect it--you just met him! I wouldn't expect it either, I kind of prepare myself for people being distant, so I'm not sure how I would act if someone did that. I'll have to consider it and prepare myself, especially since Mika might give me a hug if I ask him. Plus, saying you smelled nice is so kind! I've gotten that a few times, but I wish more people would tell me that more often. I know I don't smell because my mother and father would let me know. :naughty:

EDIT: I'm sorry, I have to go to sleep. It's been wonderful talking to you. I hope we can continue this conversation sometime tomorrow.

i had a dream a few days ago...but i can hardly remember it. i'll try as bes t as i can to remember.

i was in london, shopping in wood green with my dad and my friend and i went into HMV to get grace kelly single, which i did. then i walked out door and walked into mika. i felt like i was going to faint, so he signd single and had photo done then he got out a gun from his pocket and started shooting everyone cuz he thought they were gonna kill him! but he didn't shoot me. instead he kissed me and then dad woke me up! i was really annoyed cuz i wanted to know what would happen next!:thumbdown:

i had a dream a few days ago...but i can hardly remember it. i'll try as bes t as i can to remember.

i was in london' date=' shopping in wood green with my dad and my friend and i went into HMV to get grace kelly single, which i did. then i walked out door and walked into mika. i felt like i was going to faint, so he signd single and had photo done then he got out a gun from his pocket and started shooting everyone cuz he thought they were gonna kill him! but he didn't shoot me. instead he kissed me and then dad woke me up! i was really annoyed cuz i wanted to know what would happen next!:thumbdown:[/quote']

what????hahahahahahaha!:roftl:

i was in london' date=' shopping in wood green with my dad and my friend and i went into HMV to get grace kelly single, which i did. then i walked out door and walked into mika. i felt like i was going to faint, so he signd single and had photo done then he got out a gun from his pocket and started shooting everyone cuz he thought they were gonna kill him! but he didn't shoot me. instead he kissed me and then dad woke me up! i was really annoyed cuz i wanted to know what would happen next!:thumbdown:[/quote']

:shocked: niiiiiiiiiiceeeeee, he kissed you! :blush-anim-cl: it's tipical that in the best part of your dream someone wakes you up...

Hello!

I don't Know if i can write this here cause what happen was not in a dream...

I will tell it anyway. It happend 2 weeks ago on the night of my bday. I was in the old Quebec city with my familly. Lucky for me i live there and it look a lot like europe. So i was walking in the street in the oldess part of the city and suddently i see a boy that was seem to be lost and when i pass near him he ask me if i know the city. I tell him yes. Then i realise that he is looking so much like Mika. I almost get scared.

He ask me if i can show him the place near where we are. I say yes and for a fews hours we walk togther. near 11:00pm he tell me good bye and live to go back to is Hotel.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Veronica

Hello!

I don't Know if i can write this here cause what happen was not in a dream...

I will tell it anyway. It happend 2 weeks ago on the night of my bday. I was in the old Quebec city with my familly. Lucky for me i live there and it look a lot like europe. So i was walking in the street in the oldess part of the city and suddently i see a boy that was seem to be lost and when i pass near him he ask me if i know the city. I tell him yes. Then i realise that he is looking so much like Mika. I almost get scared.

He ask me if i can show him the place near where we are. I say yes and for a fews hours we walk togther. near 11:00pm he tell me good bye and live to go back to is Hotel.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Veronica

Hello :biggrin2: I noticed you have 12 posts, so I'm guessing that you're new. Welcome to the MFC!

Back to topic, :sorry: It isn't likely that it was him.

I don't know if Mika was in Quebec/Canada at that time, but there are some fans would really follow his tour schedule and would know. I'd ask them. Was he really tall (about 6'3'') and very slight? Because Mika is. It's also unlikely because I imagine he would be with friends or family or both and not travel alone, especially so late and when he's on tour and had a gig almost every day. I may be mistaken, but I think he was in Montreal awhile back... I don'd know about Quebec, does anyone know?

He was probably just a traveler look-a-like.

Well I had a dream last week with Mika.

I was in a camp with my friends. we were chatting or something and I heard my mobile phone ringing. The number was unknown. I said 'hi.' And that was Mika. He said that he saw me here and he liked me, that he got my letter. He said that he wants to meet me and my friend. Mika invited us to his concert for free as VIP. And he called me every day saying how he's waiting for the meeting. That was sooo cute.

Don't dream. It's over. :wub2:

I had a dream last night where I was in some random place, and some fellow MFC members were there. They were saying about this Mika concert that was going to be taking place later that day, and I was just like, "Ooh nooo, what am I gonna weeeeaaaar??" *LOL* I remember there being changing rooms in the area. o_O However, I eventually decided to stay in the clothes that I was already wearing (a white top, red cardigan, and my trusty black jeans). Then I went and talked to one of the other MFC members (I can't remember exactly who it was, but it might have been Marianne84!), and I was saying that I wasn't actually gonna go to the concert as I didn't have a ticket, but I think I had the intention of seeing if I could meet Mika afterwards XD and that was the end!

:blush-anim-cl: OMG!!! I had the best dream EVER last night!!!

okay, I was just walking around Wood Green (no, this is a different one than the one were mika kills everyone) and i went into TK Maxx and got a red jumper like the one he wears in the big girls vid when i saw mika, buying a pair of red jeans. i said hi and he said hi back. then i smiled, and he said "do you wanna come round mine?" i think you know the answer to that!:naughty: so i went round his house and it was all dark. he started freaking out cuz the light bulb went out. "don't worry, i got a torch on me phone" i said then he was alright. then he said, "uh, lamorna(my real name. embarrassing:blush-anim-cl:), will you go out with me?" and i was like, almost fainting, even though he is 12 years younger than me! so i would've course said yes and then a few years later(when i was...i dunno. older than i am now!), he proposed to me! OMG! i cant imagine mika saying something like that!:wub2::roftl: and...i'm not going into any further details!

but that for me was the best dream i ever!

OMG!!! I had the best dream EVER last night!!!

okay' date=' I was just walking around Wood Green (no, this is a different one than the one were mika kills everyone) and i went into TK Maxx and got a red jumper like the one he wears in the big girls vid when i saw mika, buying a pair of red jeans. i said hi and he said hi back. then i smiled, and he said "do you wanna come round mine?" i think you know the answer to that!:naughty: so i went round his house and it was all dark. he started freaking out cuz the light bulb went out. "don't worry, i got a torch on me phone" i said then he was alright. then he said, "uh, lamorna(my real name. embarrassing:blush-anim-cl:), will you go out with me?" and i was like, almost fainting, even though he is 12 years younger than me! so i would've course said yes and then a few years later(when i was...i dunno. older than i am now!), he proposed to me! OMG! i cant imagine mika saying something like that!:wub2::roftl: and...i'm not going into any further details!

but that for me was the best dream i ever![/quote']

i wish i had that dream :wub2: everytime i have a dream with mika in it it's always kind of a nightmare.. he always hates me and has a major attitude :bleh: i have the opposite problem with him being too old for me :tears: