Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I dreamt I was riding the backseat of a car. I was in the middle, I forgot who was on my right, but Mika was on my left. He was wearing those green diesel pants. He was coming on to me like crazy.

It's funny because I had the exact same experience w/my ex-boyfriend before we got together.....

minus the green diesels.

oh that is so sweet! Do you actually have a bear pendant? Or did you just have it in the dream? Mika's such a sweetheart

I have it. :thumb_yello: I've got a picture of it on my MySpace page.

I'll give it to him in December, hopefully.

that's sweet... :blink::naughty:

*confused*

how is that sweet????

he blumming broke my arm not hugged it!!!!!!

why inflict pain on me???:roftl:

honestly, try to support someone, that's the thanks i get!!!!!!:roftl::wink2:

mika- if you ready this...

friends???:lmao: *hiding arms*

i had a dream, but mika was only in it for a few moments, i'll post it anyway to cheer me up.....

i was in a mika concert, but mika wasnt playing, he was on piano and luke was singing instead. then afterrwards, me and my uncle were queing up to get mikas auto graph, when we reacxhed the front, mika wasnt there. instead there was this lady giving out preprints. then i might luke and martin and well, i'm not going into any details!

i bet phunkys gonna be a bit jealous!:naughty:

i had another dream last night its kindda LLLOONG tho: it was like the first day of the school and mika was on our school to perform for us and i remember that all the girls was like wow i LOVE him!!!

then he went to a classroom in which he and his band were only allowed to enter and since i REALLY wanted an autograph i stayed in the hallway and waited for him to come out of class and when he came out i was like WHERE THE HELL IS MY PEN!:sneaky2:

i had no pen nothing to write with it and i told mika to stay there and i go get a pen so i gave this CD he was holding in his hand to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere! i went to my class and got a pen but i lost the CD! so i was dead stressed! and it took like 30 mins to find the CD and then i woke up...without autograph...poor mika!:boxed:

I had a very weird dream on vacation.

I went to a Mika concert, but it was a school theatre, and there were only like 15 people.

I really wanted to make pics but I had nothing. So I called my mother to ask if she could get anything.

I talked to Mika, that was the best part :biggrin2:. And then he performed, but he left after 1 song for his stylist-thing. And then my mother came and pointed to 2 cameras and said I should just take them.

I did and then I was caught. After that I woke up :boxed:

I had a dream that mika did this competition for the 2nd time, the first time he did it i didnt win =[, but he did it again

and it was like making a scrap book or something,

and i was a runner-up and i got a very early copy of the 6 track ED [or whatever the letters are xD] hes making now.

i cant remember all the songs but im sure one of them was about a farm or something xD

I was in a hall, and it might be a Mika gig, he was there, performing Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder, but he looked sad. Everyone were doing their own stuff, gossiping, packing baggages, something like that. An old man told me, nobody would pay attention to Mika while he's playing this kind of songs, cause he used to be brilliant and happy.

Sad dream ever. :(

I was in a hall, and it might be a Mika gig, he was there, performing Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder, but he looked sad. Everyone were doing their own stuff, gossiping, packing baggages, something like that. An old man told me, nobody would pay attention to Mika while he's playing this kind of songs, cause he used to be brilliant and happy.

Sad dream ever.

Awwwww!! Dat's so sad!!! DON'T WORRY MIKA, WE LOVE EM!!

• 3 weeks later...

i had another dream a couple nights ago. before i fell i sleep, i was think hard whether or not mika could be gay. so in my dream i was sitting down, talking to mika before a show, and he was putting make-up on. he was putting pink lip- stick on as eye shadow as drew a black circle around it, and on his right eye, and then heavily eyelined the other eye with black. i rememeber thinking that it doesn't match his outfit, as he was wearing a white shirt with a blue cloat, and matching blue pants.

and last night i was met with him after a concert, and he told me his foot hurt. so i asked was it because he had to keep beat with it all night, and he said yes.

Yes I had a Mika dream last night!:biggrin2:

I think I've had one just like this before. Here it goes.

I was at one of my sister's parties and all of their friends were there and somehow Mika was one of their friends haha. Anyways, there was a piano and I was playing "Over My Shoulder" but then I remembered Mika was there and I got embarrased and stopped. (Then the dream cut into something about me playing football) After that I was in some huge thrift store and it was just Mika and I. I went over to him and gave him a hug and I noticed he was drunk. He was confused so I decided I would take him to my house (? I don't remember haha, probably). I threw him over my shoulder as if he weighed nothing - like a sweater or something. I walked with him like that all the way to who knows where. All I know is that I ended up walking from my friend's house to mine I guess, with Mika passed out over my shoulder and my friend walking beside me. Then I called Vanessa (findingmywords) and was like "You'll never guess who I'm carrying right now" and she was like "What?! No way"...she didn't seem that surprised. Then my friend got mad at me because I was ignoring her and that was pretty much the end. haha.

Weird to think I've had this dream more than once. Who wants to anaylze my dream?

hahaha. I loved that dream

My Boyfriend is having all the dreams and I am not!

He had another one! He was running around the track at high school to the song "Relax-take is easy" , then suddenly people in squirrel suits started arriving on the turf. ..all Dancing to Relax!It was during a football game (American Football) its just as funny as his dream about MIKA teaching Marlalyn Manson how to dance ballet . How come he is having all these dreams..I'm getting jealous!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

My Boyfriend is having all the dreams and I am not!

He had another one! He was running around the track at high school to the song "Relax-take is easy" , then suddenly people in squirrel suits started arriving on the turf. ..all Dancing to Relax!It was during a football game (American Football) its just as funny as his dream about MIKA teaching Marlalyn Manson how to dance ballet . How come he is having all these dreams..I'm getting jealous!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:shocked:

I'm worried about your boyfriend....:roftl:

wow this thread died! BUMP hehe I had another dream last night!

My mom just got us red sox tickets, for somewhere, and we were leaving to go when, I heard MIKA was singing before the game. I got all excited, (too excited) and lost my voice. I still had a voice left but it was hoarse and quiet. Anywho, we were at the game and all of a sudden I heard, "I wanna talk to you." and then Mika came on stage and I was cheering and screaming and everything, when the song was over he did this dance, except no one clapped except for me. I screamed full potential, "I LOVE YOU MIKA!" and "I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!" and "CANADA LOVES YOU!" and "PPRC LOVES YOU!" and everyone just stared at me. He was walking off the stage and he smiled at me and blushed then winked and went off stage. My heart fluttered. Then my mom said we were going to my friends house, and Mika was going to be there, and I died a little. But I was walking out of my laundry room when I saw a rattle snake, and I almost peed myself. I saw Mika in his car, and he got out and I was like, "MIKA MIKA save me from the snake!" and he shrugged his shoulders and drove off. Then my mom drove me to my friends house and my cousins were there and they were checking out mika...embarassing, and mika was on MFC in the living room. "Do you go on PPRC?" he said and i nodded and went all red.

wow this thread died! BUMP hehe I had another dream last night!

My mom just got us red sox tickets, for somewhere, and we were leaving to go when, I heard MIKA was singing before the game. I got all excited, (too excited) and lost my voice. I still had a voice left but it was hoarse and quiet. Anywho, we were at the game and all of a sudden I heard, "I wanna talk to you." and then Mika came on stage and I was cheering and screaming and everything, when the song was over he did this dance, except no one clapped except for me. I screamed full potential, "I LOVE YOU MIKA!" and "I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!" and "CANADA LOVES YOU!" and "PPRC LOVES YOU!" and everyone just stared at me. He was walking off the stage and he smiled at me and blushed then winked and went off stage. My heart fluttered. Then my mom said we were going to my friends house, and Mika was going to be there, and I died a little. But I was walking out of my laundry room when I saw a rattle snake, and I almost peed myself. I saw Mika in his car, and he got out and I was like, "MIKA MIKA save me from the snake!" and he shrugged his shoulders and drove off. Then my mom drove me to my friends house and my cousins were there and they were checking out mika...embarassing, and mika was on MFC in the living room. "Do you go on PPRC?" he said and i nodded and went all red.

notice it was at a red sox game u yankees fans?:roftl:

Heyyy guys...x

I hope you dont mind me making this thread a [ official dreams of mika ] =)

Sooo Guys!!!

Have you had dreams about MIKA?

&& would like to share them with us...?

Any kinds of dreams....funny,sad [ hey not nawty :P we got yung members lol]

So Who would like to start....?

I've not had a proper dream with him in it yet :(

Neone gonna start us off....? =)

xxxxx

I was dreaming that I was playing the piano last night. But wasn't playing any Mika songs so I am probably in the wrong thread.

I had a dream last night about Mika that I can't remember. I think it had to do with him eating cake at my sister's wedding, but I'm not positive.

And then I had one after that about Mika, again.:blink: I dreamed we were watching Paris Je T'aime at the theatre (the one I went to last night) but it didn't have subtitles. So I was sitting there, sort of crouched down in my seat, and Mika was sitting beside me. And he was whispering all the lines in my ear in english so I could understand (In case you hadn't guessed, the movie is in French except for a few parts)

It felt so real. I mean, I actually felt breath on my ear, and I looked away from the screen for a second and he had his eyes on it, but his mouth sort of turned so that he was facing my ear.

It was nice. I never have sexy Mika dreams. They're always something innocent, like him translating a foreign film for me. But that's fine with me, they're usually nice dreams.:thumb_yello: