Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had only one dream with Mika. It happened in lab where I had practicals from my University. A guy who was working there told me that I have to take blood from somebody. I asked what's his name, he told me that he didn't write his name but only where he came from. He wrote that he's: "from a little bit of heaven and a little bit of hell". I looked at this guy and it was Mika himself... In red pants :biggrin2: And then I woke up :mad:

I know, it's stupid... I wish I had dreams like you have... And more often :wink2:

I think that's actually kind of cool.

I associate Mika and red a lot... Well, maybe for you it was because of the blood extraction. :roftl:

But Mika seems to be really fond of red/pink. I tried having a dream with him last night, but I don't remember.

Instead, I had one with my mom and we were at a huge waterpark, type thing. We were super swimmers, since we had to swim through strong currents and save people. So strange. :naughty:

But Mika seems to be really fond of red/pink.

in a previous dream i posted, he was wearing a hot pink thong.

I asked what's his name, he told me that he didn't write his name but only where he came from. He wrote that he's: "from a little bit of heaven and a little bit of hell".

omg! that made me laugh so hard. i think that's so funny!

i had a dream with mika last night. i don't remember it though. he had a minor roll.

I had this dream about Mika a month or so ago, but I was too lazy to write about it. So, here it is for you now. It is my second dream about Mika (I've only had 2), and certainly the more interesting one. My first was rather boring. I saw Mika in the hallway at a recording studio, said hello, then walked away. That was it. So, here's my second one, a month late.

I am riding a Vespa through London, only I've never been to London, so it's my imagination's own version of London. Anyway, I'm riding around on my Vespa, wearing a red and white striped scarf that keeps flapping in front of my face as I pick up speed. I stop at a red light, and an old homeless man on the side of the street hands me a small plastic kaleidescope. He tells me to enjoy it. I hold onto it tightly and continue my ride. Just for kicks, I take a peek inside. I expect to see all kinds of colors, but instead, I see Mika! He is sitting all alone on the floor of an apartment. It's a studio apartment with hardwood floors, large windows, and it is completely empty! No furniture, no decorations, nothing. Mika has his arms wrapped around his knees, and he appears to be very cold. I look up at the road again (it's a wonder I haven't crashed by now), and I am very upset and confused by what I have just seen. I look into the kaleidescope again. This time, I see Mika finishing a homemade quilt. He is sewing the layers together by hand, and cutting the threads. The quilt is made from white squares, and each one has a very small design on it. He cuts the last thread, then wraps the quilt around himself. He lays down on the floor with no pillow or matress beneath him, and falls asleep. Now I am very worried. Is this happening right now? Is Mika really cold and alone in an empty apartment? Does he need my help? I drive faster and faster, still looking into the kaleidescope. I keep hoping that it will show me something else, maybe the outside of the building, a street sign, anything! I just needed a clue, so I could find the apartment and help Mika. Sadly, I never found him. I just kept riding, as I heard "Over My Shoulder" playing in the back of my mind.

:(

So yeah, it was a sad one. I hope it doesn't come true! Any interpretations?

i've had 2 mika dreams, but one of them acutally was partly a david bowie one too. (dang you, labyrinth poster!)

so, here's one that i thought was kind of funny:

i had gone to see mika, and he had no place to stay after the performance, so i told him he could stay at my house.

so the time came to come home, and instead of going to my house, we went to this weird house that was a combination of the past two house's i've lived in. anyways, i took him down stairs to show him where his room was, and it was like this gross laundry room. =/ i kept apologizing but he said he was okay with the room.

so i went upstairs and went to bed. *still the dream*

the next day, he comes into my bedroom (in the house i'm living in now) and shuts and locks the door, because the press is after him.

he then starts talking to me and going through my closet, picking me out some clothes to wear, and how if i don't hurry we're going to be late.

i never found out what to, my mom came in and woke me up.:thumbdown:

ok so this is my re occuring mika dream its kind of freaky

so everything is the same untill a bit before I wake up, It seems I get more and more information from it!

here it is

Im in the hospital (no idea how i got there!) i wake up and see mika, but when I wake fully its a cardboard cutout!

I mumble something and out some some of my fellow MFCers and gabblyers (which is weird, because in my dream I see their faces and Ive never seen a picture of some of them!)

anyway we start chatting and giggleing about mika, and stuff and then in casually walks mika

he tells everyone to get out as if he is trying to act angry, like he wanted to make sure he was heard!

which everyone does leave,

now this is where it varies, on the first one he closes the door and I this is where i woke up.

the second time he closed and locked the door and thats where i wake up, and last night he closed and locked the door and walked a few steps carefully towards me and then i woke up

Im afraid to find out what he wants to say, to me!

i've had 2 mika dreams, but one of them acutally was partly a david bowie one too. (dang you, labyrinth poster!)

so, here's one that i thought was kind of funny:

i had gone to see mika, and he had no place to stay after the performance, so i told him he could stay at my house.

so the time came to come home, and instead of going to my house, we went to this weird house that was a combination of the past two house's i've lived in. anyways, i took him down stairs to show him where his room was, and it was like this gross laundry room. =/ i kept apologizing but he said he was okay with the room.

so i went upstairs and went to bed. *still the dream*

the next day, he comes into my bedroom (in the house i'm living in now) and shuts and locks the door, because the press is after him.

he then starts talking to me and going through my closet, picking me out some clothes to wear, and how if i don't hurry we're going to be late.

i never found out what to, my mom came in and woke me up.:thumbdown:

i hate it when people wake me up from good dreams!!!

how have i now found this thread until now?!?!??!

i've had tons of dreams and nightmares with mika like once he was performing in my bathroom and once he was making out with raffa:blink: quite odd.. but i can't really control it now can i?! haha

ok so this is my re occuring mika dream its kind of freaky

so everything is the same untill a bit before I wake up, It seems I get more and more information from it!

here it is

Im in the hospital (no idea how i got there!) i wake up and see mika, but when I wake fully its a cardboard cutout!

I mumble something and out some some of my fellow MFCers and gabblyers (which is weird, because in my dream I see their faces and Ive never seen a picture of some of them!)

anyway we start chatting and giggleing about mika, and stuff and then in casually walks mika

he tells everyone to get out as if he is trying to act angry, like he wanted to make sure he was heard!

which everyone does leave,

now this is where it varies, on the first one he closes the door and I this is where i woke up.

the second time he closed and locked the door and thats where i wake up, and last night he closed and locked the door and walked a few steps carefully towards me and then i woke up

Im afraid to find out what he wants to say, to me!

that's such a good dream!!! i wish i had dreams like that.. mine suck haha

i hate it when people wake me up from good dreams!!!

how have i now found this thread until now?!?!??!

i've had tons of dreams and nightmares with mika like once he was performing in my bathroom and once he was making out with raffa:blink: quite odd.. but i can't really control it now can i?! haha

me too!!!

i've only recently found this thread too:bleh:

making out with raffa?!

bahahaha!!:roftl: :roftl:

me too!!!

i've only recently found this thread too:bleh:

making out with raffa?!

bahahaha!!:roftl: :roftl:

haha it was really odd.. he just got done with a concert and he was talking to everybody so i went to talk to him and all of the sudden he started making out with raffa and i was like wtf?! i was wondering why it was raffa and not me:naughty: i mean it is MY dream after all!!! but i just got upset and left haha

haha it was really odd.. he just got done with a concert and he was talking to everybody so i went to talk to him and all of the sudden he started making out with raffa and i was like wtf?! i was wondering why it was raffa and not me:naughty: i mean it is MY dream after all!!! but i just got upset and left haha

awww!!!

i'd have gotten pissed.

then go over, break them up, and be like "AHEM! this is MY DREAM!"

and start making out with him:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

awww!!!

i'd have gotten pissed.

then go over, break them up, and be like "AHEM! this is MY DREAM!"

and start making out with him:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

if only i was smart enough to do that!!!:bleh:

i've had nightmares about mika too and i always wake up crying :tears:

it really is quite sad!!! they've been reoccuring lately it's making me really mad!!!!!

Hehe you're not alone. I've always have dreams about things I didn't wanted to do or say or sth like that. For example with my boyfriend going out with my friend and I can't do anything with that. It's hard, especially when you're really pissed in your dream...

Last night finally I had my second dream with/about Mika :D

I was watching TV when suddenly I saw the commercial (sometimes in Poland we have ads about sending a message to win something like new phone, ringtone or sth like that). And there they were advertising Mikas concert in my country! I was very surpriced coz I know that he's not gonna be performing in Poland. At the background of the commercial was a clip from "Grace Kelly" and short "invitation" from Mika to all his Polish fans. I know that I've sent almost 100 messages and I've won the ticket. I was so happy but now I don't remeber when the concert might be...

O God! I wish it was true...

Hehe you're not alone. I've always have dreams about things I didn't wanted to do or say or sth like that. For example with my boyfriend going out with my friend and I can't do anything with that. It's hard, especially when you're really pissed in your dream...

Last night finally I had my second dream with/about Mika :D

I was watching TV when suddenly I saw the commercial (sometimes in Poland we have ads about sending a message to win something like new phone, ringtone or sth like that). And there they were advertising Mikas concert in my country! I was very surpriced coz I know that he's not gonna be performing in Poland. At the background of the commercial was a clip from "Grace Kelly" and short "invitation" from Mika to all his Polish fans. I know that I've sent almost 100 messages and I've won the ticket. I was so happy but now I don't remeber when the concert might be...

O God! I wish it was true...

LOL - you're lucky you woke up before he cancelled the show!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I had a Mika dream last night and for once it is one that is suitable to post!

I'd booked him to play in my Village to help raise money for a new project (I'm a Community development worker) and I was chatting to him afterwards about my work.

It was sooo strange! :)

i had another mika dream last night. i went to the mall and mika was having a signing there. so i got in line, and it went fast. then we all went to another room where we had to sit on balloons. and mine popped, and the manager said i had to leave, and the way she said it i thought she was kidding. but she wasn't. so i picked up the shoes i brought, there were five, and they weren't the same size or color, so why i had them, i dunno. but then i got back in line, and it went super fast. and when i got to the room where he was signing, he wasn't there. somehow he was signing autographs through a t.v, at a place that looked like africa. and my older brother was in line in front of me. he doesn't even talk about mika, but he was there. and mika was talking to my brother through the t.v, about trucks, and planes. mika was very into planes and trucks apparently. then when i got up there, i took a picture with him. it was weird because he was on a big t.v.

so ya, that was it.

i had another mika dream last night. i went to the mall and mika was having a signing there. so i got in line, and it went fast. then we all went to another room where we had to sit on balloons. and mine popped, and the manager said i had to leave, and the way she said it i thought she was kidding. but she wasn't. so i picked up the shoes i brought, there were five, and they weren't the same size or color, so why i had them, i dunno. but then i got back in line, and it went super fast. and when i got to the room where he was signing, he wasn't there. somehow he was signing autographs through a t.v, at a place that looked like africa. and my older brother was in line in front of me. he doesn't even talk about mika, but he was there. and mika was talking to my brother through the t.v, about trucks, and planes. mika was very into planes and trucks apparently. then when i got up there, i took a picture with him. it was weird because he was on a big t.v.

so ya, that was it.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That's such a weird dream. I especially liked the parts in bold. they made me laugh out loud.

I had a Mika dream almost everyday this past week!

A couple nights ago, I had one that I was at Warped Tour, only it was British, and Mika was there. And I saw Luke giving people Italian ice, and I asked if he would stay there until I got a camera, and he said he would. So as I was walking to buy a disposable camera, I saw Mika in a crowd of MFC girls. And he was giving you all a massive, orgy of a grouphug, and I just latched on to someone's back, and as I did, he reached out and grabbed my arms, and started dancing with me around the ampitheatre. And he said "You know why I want to sing with you?!" and I was like... sort of dead to the world. And he said something, I forget what.:thumbdown:

Then last night, I had a dream I went to the mall with my friend Ian, and while we were there, a guy who looked like him walked in. And I was like "OH, I think that's Mika!" so I wandered over and asked him where FYE, the music store, was. He said he didn't know, so I pretended I didn't know who he was. Then I walked up, took him by the arm, and told him I knew. We had a long chat, then we went to FYE and I tried to buy some gum but he told me my breath smelled like peppermint.:biggrin2:

I had a Mika dream almost everyday this past week!

A couple nights ago, I had one that I was at Warped Tour, only it was British, and Mika was there. And I saw Luke giving people Italian ice, and I asked if he would stay there until I got a camera, and he said he would. So as I was walking to buy a disposable camera, I saw Mika in a crowd of MFC girls. And he was giving you all a massive, orgy of a grouphug, and I just latched on to someone's back, and as I did, he reached out and grabbed my arms, and started dancing with me around the ampitheatre. And he said "You know why I want to sing with you?!" and I was like... sort of dead to the world. And he said something, I forget what.:thumbdown:

Then last night, I had a dream I went to the mall with my friend Ian, and while we were there, a guy who looked like him walked in. And I was like "OH, I think that's Mika!" so I wandered over and asked him where FYE, the music store, was. He said he didn't know, so I pretended I didn't know who he was. Then I walked up, took him by the arm, and told him I knew. We had a long chat, then we went to FYE and I tried to buy some gum but he told me my breath smelled like peppermint.:biggrin2:

O wow. Those are weird.:roftl:

I never have Mika dreams. I'm so unlucky.:thumbdown:

Oddly enough, I've like... NEVER had a sex dream about Mika. In it, we're always just having fun. Kind of like the way I am with my very effeminate friend Matt. There's no like... lust or anything. He's just a fun guy who called me "fabulous" and did my makeup while I was on my lunch break at work.:blush-anim-cl:

Oddly enough, I've like... NEVER had a sex dream about Mika. In it, we're always just having fun. Kind of like the way I am with my very effeminate friend Matt. There's no like... lust or anything. He's just a fun guy who called me "fabulous" and did my makeup while I was on my lunch break at work.:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think i could handle one of those. I'm sure if i did have one of those dreams it would be REALLY awkward.

I know my username says the total oppposite but a mika sex dream would be just weird.:shocked: :shocked::shocked:

i don't i'll ever have a "sexual" dream about mika. i would soooo rather be his friend. but don't get me wrong, he's hot.