Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a dream last night about Mika that I can't remember. I think it had to do with him eating cake at my sister's wedding, but I'm not positive.

And then I had one after that about Mika, again.:blink: I dreamed we were watching Paris Je T'aime at the theatre (the one I went to last night) but it didn't have subtitles. So I was sitting there, sort of crouched down in my seat, and Mika was sitting beside me. And he was whispering all the lines in my ear in english so I could understand (In case you hadn't guessed, the movie is in French except for a few parts)

It felt so real. I mean, I actually felt breath on my ear, and I looked away from the screen for a second and he had his eyes on it, but his mouth sort of turned so that he was facing my ear.

It was nice. I never have sexy Mika dreams. They're always something innocent, like him translating a foreign film for me. But that's fine with me, they're usually nice dreams.:thumb_yello:

I want Mika to whisper the lines to a French movie in my ear for me to understand! That is what I shall be thinking about tonight before I go to bed. :wink2:

I want Mika to whisper the lines to a French movie in my ear for me to understand! That is what I shall be thinking about tonight before I go to bed. :wink2:

GET YOUR OWN DAMN FANTASY! :shocked: OMGZ I H8 U SO BAD RITE NOW!!1

I can't even begin to take you seriously when you type like that. LMAO! :roftl:

Rofl. I know, that's why I do it.

If I had typed "OH MY GOD, I HATE YOU SO MUCH, HOLLIS!" you probably, FOR A SPLIT SECOND, would have wondered if I was serious.

Rofl. I know, that's why I do it.

If I had typed "OH MY GOD, I HATE YOU SO MUCH, HOLLIS!" you probably, FOR A SPLIT SECOND, would have wondered if I was serious.

Haha you're probably right there.

But I know that you could never hate me, right?? *tries to look innocent* :biggrin2:

Haha you're probably right there.

But I know that you could never hate me, right?? *tries to look innocent* :biggrin2:

OMIGOD NO!!1 lol ur da sweetist lil thing in da whirld n i luv u sooo mush!!!

OMIGOD NO!!1 lol ur da sweetist lil thing in da whirld n i luv u sooo mush!!!

ROFLLLLL :roftl:

I mean...I love you too!

And trying to stay kind of on topic here, I had a dream about Fortune the other night...in my dream Mika and I were BFFs, and Fortune got my number from Mika's phone, just to call and tell me how hot I was.

ROFLLLLL :roftl:

I mean...I love you too!

And trying to stay kind of on topic here, I had a dream about Fortune the other night...in my dream Mika and I were BFFs, and Fortune got my number from Mika's phone, just to call and tell me how hot I was.

ROFL, seriously? What an awesome dream!

I had a dream once that I was being bullied by Paloma and Yasmine. I can't remember if Allegra was there or not...

ROFL, seriously? What an awesome dream!

I had a dream once that I was being bullied by Paloma and Yasmine. I can't remember if Allegra was there or not...

Yeah, it was a nice dream :biggrin2:

But your dream sounds terrible! Unless Mika stuck up for you and told his sisters to leave you alone...that would make the dream much better.

Yeah, it was a nice dream :biggrin2:

But your dream sounds terrible! Unless Mika stuck up for you and told his sisters to leave you alone...that would make the dream much better.

I don't recall Mika being in the dream. I just remember them sort of pushing me around, and then ignoring me. :crybaby:

i've had two dreams of him this week. the first. it was a silent dream where i was just watching him run around, and goodfing off. but he was wearing a purple skirt, and green strappy sandals. i dunno why.

then last night i took a trip to england, and the people i was staying with knew him. so every chance i got, i tried to sit next to him, and talk to him, he was very shy. he was wearing an orange jacket, green tie, and white pants, he wore that to an event. that was about it.

i'm suprised i even had one dream about him! i had surgery last week, and haven't been on the computer or listened to music very much, maybe i should keep doing that so i'll have a great dream.

I had a dream last night.

I was sitting on a train with my sister. We were going to a private Mika gig and I was getting stressed out we were going to be late and miss it.

Mika came and sat next to my sister on the train. I knew it was Mika but I couldn't give a toss; I was still stressed we were going to be late.

Then we were at this coffee shop-like place. There was a stage like you get at kids places; you know those step on them ones.

We'd gotten ourselves a table to the right of the room, and Mika was performing on the stage. The stage was cramped though, so he had no dancers or anything. After the gig, eveyone clapped as if they were just street performers, and got up to leave. I assume we were told we had to leave straight away, because everyone wanted to get out quickly. As we were getting out coats, Mika got off the stage and came over (i remember from the dream that he had to because he had sat next to my sisiter on the train. He didn't say that but it was like a fact; you just knew.).

"Did you like it?" He asked us with his hands in his pockets. I just stared at him for a moment before hugging him tightly (I think i stood on a chair to do this because I was quite tall at this point) and smelling him, and feeling through his hair, I told him he was absolutely amazing. He didn't seem to care that I was all over him. He just hugged me back a bit.

And I woke up. It was strange. I don't really know what to make of it to be honest :blink:

• 1 month later...
Do daydreams count?

there would be soooooo many here.

i'm going to post my friends dream. i converted her into a mika fan about 2 months ago. but she's obsessed with daniel radcliffe.

ok.

so my friend amanda was trying to learn the song "we belong together" with mariah carey, and i was learning "my heart will go on" by celine dion. and i'm such a gangster that i remixed it and became SO famous. she was very mad at me, and told mika what i did, because apparently mika and i are together :wub2: . but he didn't care. so she caught me coming back from mika's carnival with mika,of course, arm and arm.(she had a dream that he had a carnival last week, so i guess it carried on) then she saw her boyfriend daniel radcliffe link arms with me also, and she got soooo mad. then she ended up at school....whenever you have a great dream, you always end up at school.

i was joking with her that i'm a dream ho/pimp.

I huged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He said "do that again."

I did so.

He said "again" a smile beginning to appear on his face.

I huged a little tighter and kissed a little longer and carressed his head.

But he pulled away quickly and said "You touched my hair!"

and he walked away and I called after him and woke up feeling sad.

I had a really bad day that day :(

• 3 weeks later...

i had a dream that there were 2 mikas!!! yes 2!!!

i was friends with a singer called jay brannan and me, him and mika were hanging out before jay's show. and mika said that he wanted to meet mika. so we were going to go after the show. the mika i was with introduced jay at his show and said something about how many people used to go to his shows. and in my head i was thinking "this boy is obsessed with population". so after the show the other mika was signing autographs, and my mika went up to him and gave him a big monkey costume head. they were both very excited.

it was strannnge.

• 3 weeks later...

We were in a hotel or an internet café, some place with public computers, and Mika tried to make me join an internet community where he used to publish new songs and videos, something like Flickr or Myspace etc, and I was certain that I had an account there already but I just couldn't remember my log in details, so we were sat there for ages trying to log me in or make me a new account. He told me about videos I had not even seen or known he had made for other songs than the singles.

Then we went to some messy attic somewhere and he told me he had this video blogs on that website which he made in that attic, and in that blog he had a weekly segment where people from all over sent in weird ringtones for mobiles. For some reason he called that segment Heavy Metal :blink:

I had a dream just yesterday that involved me in school. It was the night of our annual school concert. For some reason, our whole school was built on a huge tree in a forest and there were demons everywhere but they weren't harming us..just scaring us and running past us. Then we all (me and my friends) headed to this huge hall in our school for the concert. Turned out that all the student's performances were cancelled because Mika showed up and decided to have a gig in our school for some reason..(hawww I WISH!!!!!!:wub2: ) So anyways...he and his band were all ready to start but then..turned out we had an electrical problem and so, Mika couldn't start yet. So he held a microphone and asked one of us to sing a few of his songs while they handled the electrical problem. So..my hand shot up, and he chose me, (calling me "The girl who looks like me" !!:bleh: :bleh: ) and I ran up to him and took the microphone. So I sang Billy brown, Big girl, Love today and Happy ending and surprisingly, I rocked. So once I was done, he came up to me, with this BROAD GRIN on his face:biggrin2: and he hugged me and told me that I was amazing!!! I nearly passed out..(but he didn't know that!) and he just looked at my face, and then hugged me again even tighter!!! my god.....the best dream....EVER!!!!!:wub2::biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: Oddly, I've been having alotta Mika dreams lately:blink:

Here's the one I had last night.

I was a musician, and me and him were together. We had a gig, and we both sang all his songs on LICM together as duets. Then when we finished, the hall was filled with sounds of cats meowing. We were both bewildered, so we glanced at the audience and found out that they werent people..they were cats.:boxed:

So anyways...Zuleika then emerged from no where, and handed Mika this HUGE gift parcel kinda thing. Like..a gift box. He opened it, and found another smaller box. He opened that box, and found yet another even smaller one. This kept on going on until he got this really tiny box and opened it, and it was a ring. So he just sorta bent down on one knee, looked up at me and said:"Lola, will you marry me?

So I just sorta..I dunno...passed out.

When I woke up, I found myself in this really amazing room that I've never seen before, with all the furniture and walls covered with art from LICM. Then I found out that my cat was putting on rollers on my hair and Mika's, to give us that "granny curls" effect for our wedding.:blink::boxed:

It was weird...but I loved it!!

Now that I've read like...about half this thread..I think I can openly say this without feeling weird...

Guys...I've been having dreams of Mika every single day for 2 months now...:wub2: :wub2:

I have NEVER EVER done that before...

oh mann..I am SO frikking in LOVE!

This whole love thing is new to me... I mean..Mika is the first person I like...actually fall in love with..and I'm 15 so most people find that weird!:blink: