Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i don't, cauz i've gota better one :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

they've got star apple looks :wink2:

how r you, mummy ? did you get nice chicken last night ?

Hi i'm ok and u? Just got back from work. No chicken last nite maybe 2nite if I'm lucky!:mf_lustslow: Oh yes I hate u too if u go pic with my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol:roftl:

My only Mika dream ever was one where I was at school, and I saw Cherisse!

I knew it was her, but I figured I should ask first, so I walked up to her and said "Hi, are you Cherisse?", and she replied, "Yes, I am, nice to meet you" and we shook hands.

Then I turn around and see Mika doing a signing, and I could tell he was pretty bored:thumbdown:

I was shocked, because no-one had told me he'd be at MY SCHOOL:mf_lustslow:

Suddenly, he looks up and gives me one of those full-faced smiles I know makes all of YOU GIRLS melt:naughty: And I melted.

And then I woke up:sneaky2:

I wanted to talk to him, even if it was only in a dream:sneaky2: !

I had a dream last night. I was cycling around my neighbourhood, all alone, enjoying the cool breeze. Then I see someone else on a bicycle coming my way, all dressed up in white. when we were both close enough to see eachother, I found out it was Mika. I just stared at him, not looking at where I was going, and so did he. Even after we passed eachother, we turned our heads and continued staring. Then we both crashed.:boxed:

Another dream..

For all you harry potter lovers (like me), you'll know what I'm talking about.:thumb_yello:

So I was in the Deathly Hallows, dueling with non other than Lord Voldemort.

I was shooting him with all the spells I knew.

It was very serious. Then, outta the blue came Mika. He advanced towards me and started yelling at me because apparently, there was this competition where every fan has to write him a song, and he didnt get mine. He was also scolding me about how I was dueling with Voldemort, when instead I should get my ass back home and write him a song.

Then he just sat on the floor and started crying.

Voldemort knelt by him, hugged him and patted him on the shoulder, and started consoling him. Then he (Voldemort) looked up at me and said: "Shame on you".

:blink:

So far, I've had two dreams about Mika. The first one was a nightmare though!!! I dreamed he was sitting on the wall of a bridge near my home. I went past and saw him there and he shouted "hi", and smiled at me. But then I got scared because I knew he was going to fall off the bridge and drown in the canal. I rushed towards him (and you know how, in dreams you never get there even when you run) I was screaming "Mika get off the bridge," but, of course I couldn't get to him in time and he fell... and he was killed!!!!

The other dream was better, and it might even come true!!

I dreamed that Mika bought a Big Top, to take around with him, to perform in, and he was going to hire circus acts to support him, and he was going to be the ringmaster.:blink:

Love today, from Marilyn

I seriously dont know what goes on in my head at night.:boxed:

My brain whips things up that I never ever ever ever ever even thought about while awake.:blink:

Your dream was very funny! :naughty: I know exactly what you mean. I don't know where these dreams come from!

(and you know how, in dreams you never get there even when you run)

huahuahauaa and sometimes you can't speak. It's terrible!

Two nights this week I have had dreams about Mika.

The night before last, I Dreamed that I was at a Mika concert. Then last night i was dreaming that it was my Birthday and I got a CD player as a present, and was listening to the song Grace Kelly on it.

I had this dream where I was at school..and I suddenly wanted to pee soooo badly...I rushed to the bathroom...and I find Mika..standing there, arms outstretched at his sides, blocking my way to the cubicle.:boxed:

I begged him to move aside and lemme relieve myself...but he simply refused. He kept on bouncing from side to side, making sure I didnt have any possibly way to the cubicle. Then, I peed on myself and got expelled.:boxed:

I had this dream where I was at school..and I suddenly wanted to pee soooo badly...I rushed to the bathroom...and I find Mika..standing there, arms outstretched at his sides, blocking my way to the cubicle.:boxed:

I begged him to move aside and lemme relieve myself...but he simply refused. He kept on bouncing from side to side, making sure I didnt have any possibly way to the cubicle. Then, I peed on myself and got expelled.:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: Mika was in the girls bathroom! HE was the one who should've gotten expelled:boxed:

Aww, thats evil!

What were you eating before you went to sleep? Lots of CHEESE, probably, and maybe some CHICKEN as well.

Why was Mika in the girls loo??????

Love today, from Marilyn

What were you eating before you went to sleep? Lots of CHEESE, probably, and maybe some CHICKEN as well.

Why was Mika in the girls loo??????

Love today, from Marilyn

hehehehehe....nopes the only thing I ate was an apple!

I really have no idea why Mika was in the girls loo....seriously.:blink:

Come to think of it...I never even thought about that! haha!

well...you know dreams....there's certainly no limit as to how extremely bizarre and strange they could get..especially when you have my head.

He's a naughty, naughty boy! Made me pee in my pants AND got me expelled!!!

Last night in my dream, I was queen Elizabeth the first and he was that pirate she falls in love with...Walter Rhiley.:blink: And he kept on asking me what my name was...and I totally didnt know my name in the dream! Like..no clue!!! So I kept on laughing soooo hard and running around the dining table in circles and he started chasing me, demanding my name (I was the queen of England, he should've known it!) until he tripped on the hem of my beautiful, classical dress and fell face first into a roasted turkey.:blink:

No wonder I've been laughing alot today.:boxed:

I dreamed last night again about mika:wub2:

this time it was at some concert of him, and it was in the mountains in a big chalet=) (our chalet was the one next to it^^)

the concert was great (of course you all were there too) and after the concert we all went to see his and give our gifts.. while we were wainting for him, his manager came out of the building with presents for all of us! all little thingies from Disney:roftl:

I woke up just when Mika was about to come out to see us:mf_rosetinted:

Guest mikadodo

*i hate dreaming, stupid to invite me in*

i had a nightmare that a cashmere thread got stitched in my auntie's latchmere cardigan. I got lost because my auntie got the cashmere thread knitted so tight in the cardigan, the only way was to unweave the whole latchmere cardigan and take the cashmere thread out. Unfortunately, when I've taken it out. The cashmere thread started to talk and tell me that he doesn't want to get out. It confused me a lot, is it still a cashmere thread ? or it's already turned to a common latchmere thread. Dogdamned it, i can only test it with a latchmere thread, if they twine well, then they are all latchmere threads. If the cashmere thread could say no to the latchmere, then it is still cashmere. Apparently, it still in its original colour, well, i think it worth it to pull out all my sentimental records and books to take it out and give it a whip. I don't care the shape the colour as long as it is cashmere !

it's a lesson really, family trap trapped you, i don't belong to this family so im not trapped. but i have my real family and friend to bother or even try to pull me back. so after all, if it is something precious, keep it down the treasure chest until someday... believe it or not, it is always better to figure things out on your own cos you'll never know what common people up to if you are not one of them.

and i want to tell you all, im not a groupie, im not a music whore, im not even a fan. im just a girl with books, dvds and records, drinking cups of tea and coffee, having some fun seeing new indie bands which always tell good stories, make good sense. I do prefer buying records than downloading free track, cos a hit is a hit, that's one hit wonder. Holding a nice record is like holding a nice book, you can learn a lot. im not that into HP btw.