Holy Johnny!

natie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did it first in Toronto, not in Montreal. And we did not get the cute animal costumes, either. Why, cruel fate? How are we supposed to enjoy our Lollipop without the furry props?

That being said, I love the song, thank you very much. I can't wait for some sharp ear to discern all the lyrics!

He did it first in Toronto, not in Montreal. And we did not get the cute animal costumes, either. Why, cruel fate? How are we supposed to enjoy our Lollipop without the furry props?

That being said, I love the song, thank you very much. I can't wait for some sharp ear to discern all the lyrics!

I'm sorry I thought Club Soda in Montreal was on March 19th and the Toronto show at Mod Club was the 2nd Canadian show on the 22nd? :confused: (Although good pics/videos were put up from both shows)

he sung it at the gramercy and it was the only song i had never heard of, i was right in the front row so i could see the set list on the stage (i took it off and took it home after the concert) and i knew all the others but that one.

I'm sorry I thought Club Soda in Montreal was on March 19th and the Toronto show at Mod Club was the 2nd Canadian show on the 22nd? :confused: (Although good pics/videos were put up from both shows)

That's right! Amazing show, but no Johnny.

The videos are indeed great and we are indebted to their brave & ingenious makers :)

That's right! Amazing show, but no Johnny.

The videos are indeed great and we are indebted to their brave & ingenious makers :)

Oohh, I see. I didn't realize that it was only in Toronto. Thanks! (I'm sorry he didn't play Holy Johnny there)

I think the company said they didn't want Holy Johnny to be on youtube/dailymotion/others, cause it wasn't on the album... May be that's why you can't find anymore the first video of it you saw, and maybe they will ask Olive31 to remove this one as well...

I think the company said they didn't want Holy Johnny to be on youtube/dailymotion/others, cause it wasn't on the album... May be that's why you can't find anymore the first video of it you saw, and maybe they will ask Olive31 to remove this one as well...

I think that's why people take out any 'evidence' like names, titles when putting up some videos on youtube...

Yes, I liked the clapping too!!:biggrin2:

I think that's why people take out any 'evidence' like names, titles when putting up some videos on youtube...

Yes, I liked the clapping too!!:biggrin2:

I'm sure they can be persuasive when they want to... They managed to get the 1st one out ! Apparently...

And people clapped and didn't scream because they didn't know the words ! :roftl: They would have screamed otherwise, be sure of that...

And i agree ! These videos are top quality !

I'm sure they can be persuasive when they want to... They managed to get the 1st one out ! Apparently...

And people clapped and didn't scream because they didn't know the words ! :roftl: They would have screamed otherwise, be sure of that...

And i agree ! These videos are top quality !

:roftl: :roftl: (about the clapping/screaming)

I'm confused now Olivia about what video was taken down? A Holy Johnny one? It's not really important, I'm just curious.

But aside from that, he's begun performing new things slowly already... it's out there because of these videos, his people know that and they want to promote him. I think sometimes appearing to not be obviously involved in the promotion of something, brings in a wider audience then if it's force fed. They have more to gain from independent interest in Mika (youtube,etc.). I've babbled for too long, off topic, sorry.

Erm...DailyMotion is blocked where I am. Hope this isn't a weird request but if anyone has downloaded it? If so, could you send it to me please? I'd really like to see the performance and hear Mika sing this song :)

Thanks! :thumb_yello: