MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't tell me that!! I know there's very little chance to meet him but I still keep hoping! maybe I'm just crazy :cool:

i'mt saying that cause before the concert he will be with the winners of the contest, so no way; and after the concert he will attend the after-party and the day after he will perform in uk...so, again no way.

SISTER!!! YOU'VE TO BE MORE OPTIMIST!!!!

it's not my nature

i'mt saying that cause before the concert he will be with the winners of the contest, so no way; and after the concert he will attend the after-party and the day after he will perform in uk...so, again no way.

it's not my nature

is there gonna be an after party for sure? maybe we'll get in there :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

People from the French forum plan to do animations from 10:30 - 11 am so people will go there at that time... I'm afraid that if we want to be front row, we HAVE to go there at that time...

Honestly, it bothers me a little cause i absoloutely didn't WANT to queue from 10:30 am to 8 pm !! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I think i will though :sneaky2: I want to be front row :blush-anim-cl:

Mirtilla, you'll have to send me your flight info again just to be sure i have them next week (i think i didn't delete them since when you gave them to me, but better twice than once :thumb_yello: )

It was jut to warn you about the 10am thing...

People from the French forum plan to do animations from 10:30 - 11 am so people will go there at that time... I'm afraid that if we want to be front row, we HAVE to go there at that time...

Honestly, it bothers me a little cause i absoloutely didn't WANT to queue from 10:30 am to 8 pm !! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I think i will though :sneaky2: I want to be front row :blush-anim-cl:

Mirtilla, you'll have to send me your flight info again just to be sure i have them next week (i think i didn't delete them since when you gave them to me, but better twice than once :thumb_yello: )

It was jut to warn you about the 10am thing...

that's pretty bad, because I only take my train at 10 am :boxed:

do you think you can keep me a spot in the queue?

that's pretty bad, because I only take my train at 10 am :boxed:

do you think you can keep me a spot in the queue?

Of course i will, keep my number, and i'll keep yours... What time do your train arrive in Paris ?

Fadette will already be keeping a place for Mirtilla and me, cause she's arriving in the morning too, so i'm not sure we'll make it for 10:30am anyway ! But when i arrive, i keep you a spot ! It's pretty common in France as you experienced at the Hippodrome when you joined the others in the queue, and i'm sure a lot of people will ask that too to people in front of us :thumbdown:

Of course i will, keep my number, and i'll keep yours... What time do your train arrive in Paris ?

Fadette will already be keeping a place for Mirtilla and me, cause she's arriving in the morning too, so i'm not sure we'll make it for 10:30am anyway ! But when i arrive, i keep you a spot ! It's pretty common in France as you experienced at the Hippodrome when you joined the others in the queue, and i'm sure a lot of people will ask that too to people in front of us :thumbdown:

thank you very much!! that's nice! :thumb_yello:

my train arrives 12:05 (hopefully without delay or anything that day) at the gare de l'est. but I will still have to get to the hotel (which is somewhere between the train station and l'olympia) and then I'll immediately come there. there's just another problem: my friend arrives about half an hour later at the gare de l'est! I think I'm gonna tell him to join us afterwards!

Well... I suddenly feel lonely... But i'm not completely dressed up ! Just like a theme-dressing...

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people from Mikawebsite will be dressed up. I myself am starting to think I'm gonna be boring in my regular outfit...

I'm not gonna dress up either... just trying to be not too boring! do you think pink and purple together would work? lol

It could work very well, especially if you have the matching make-up! Be daring!

Don't worry' date=' I'm sure plenty of people from Mikawebsite will be dressed up. I myself am starting to think I'm gonna be boring in my regular outfit...[/quote']

I was talking about the ones i'm going with, not the others :sneaky2::biggrin2:

It could work very well' date=' especially if you have the matching make-up! Be daring![/quote']

yeah I was thinking about purple nailpolish! I still need to find some eye-lid shadow (and now I'll stop telling my life here :naughty: )

I was talking about the ones i'm going with, not the others :sneaky2::biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Oupsidi! Don't worry dress up as you like, I'm sure it will be awesome!

OK so if I want to dress up as a big girl who assumes who she is, then I think I'm going to wear my Pink Panther t-shirt. It's black and right on my (big) breasts you can see pink paws prints and it says "PAWS OFF".

It's daring for a big girl because it really puts one's big breasts on show that way (my male friends love it of course, they're men....). You think it's not gonna be too.... daring?

yeah I was thinking about purple nailpolish! I still need to find some eye-lid shadow (and now I'll stop telling my life here :naughty: )

Don't worry I'm ten times worse than you! Eye-lid shadow matching your outfit would look lovely.

? ?¼m';317349]:biggrin2: Oupsidi! Don't worry dress up as you like, I'm sure it will be awesome!

OK so if I want to dress up as a big girl who assumes who she is, then I think I'm going to wear my Pink Panther t-shirt. It's black and right on my (big) breasts you can see pink paws prints and it says "PAWS OFF".

It's daring for a big girl because it really puts one's big breasts on show that way (my male friends love it of course, they're men....). You think it's not gonna be too.... daring?

no why? I like the idea!

and you know if mika really likes big girls as it seems.... you might even have a chance with him :naughty: don't pay attention to me I feel silly tonight! that's because Saturday is coming closer and closer!! ahhhh