MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want some clarification on why he was so mikagasmic, and how exactly he was un-shy around the French...

:naughty:

we noticed that when he speak french he's a sort of shy person, going back to infant attitudes, he speaks in a softer tone, hands in his pockets...strict shoulders...he seems less self-confident.

or maybe it's just mine and some other fan's impression....

that's why mirtilla wrote that!

mikagasmic..that says everything!

we noticed that when he speak french he's a sort of shy person, going back to infant attitudes, he speaks in a softer tone, hands in his pockets...strict shoulders...he seems less self-confident.

or maybe it's just mine and some other fan's impression....

that's why mirtilla wrote that!

mikagasmic..that says everything!

Identity Mad :insane:

--where's Jack? That's a case for the Mikology auditorium :biggrin2:

mirtilla just texted that he was mikagasmic!

not shy at all in front of french ppl!

now they are outside waiting...but there are lots and lots of ppl! she's quite pessimistic....

as soon as i have more news...i'll post!

any news about the gig from mirty?:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

it could be finish yet...or not:blink: ?

Identity Mad :insane:

--where's Jack? That's a case for the Mikology auditorium :biggrin2:

We were talking about this in the oldlings with Jack.

she pointed out that recently he seems more confident when he speaks french too...but we know...the boy has grown up a man! :wub2: :wub2:

So cool to get updates! Thank you so much Robertina and Mirtilla! :wub2:

yes...but i'm receiving nothing (maybe a good sign! :thumb_yello: ).....so i'm afraid i'm going to bed....

sorry guys!

it's past midnight and all the family is sound asleep....i feel i shoud go!

i'd stay here longer, but..you know...well.

hope tomorrow morning i'll wake up and find a brand new report!

yes...but i'm receiving nothing (maybe a good sign! :thumb_yello: ).....so i'm afraid i'm going to bed....

sorry guys!

it's past midnight and all the family is sound asleep....i feel i shoud go!

i'd stay here longer, but..you know...well.

hope tomorrow morning i'll wake up and find a brand new report!

don't worry roby...

we'll waiting for tomorrow anxiously:naughty: :blink::thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Some pics from the concert tonight from Getty, only 6 so far :

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx

(I'm only posting the link as I'm not able to post the actual pics from Getty, sorry about that. Maybe somone else would be able to (?) ...:blush-anim-cl:)

*in case the wrong page comes up, just type 'Mika' into the search engine... sometimes it does that.

Thx a lot Titania!:thumb_yello:

some people of the french forum were back. They said it was great!!!

It was about 1h15...but there's no more till now...I think they went to sleep now.

But someone said the gig has been recorded...dont know if he was talkin about the french tv....

Waintin for the MFCer's report

Thx a lot Titania!:thumb_yello:

some people of the french forum were back. They said it was great!!!

It was about 1h15...but there's no more till now...I think they went to sleep now.

But someone said the gig has been recorded...dont know if he was talkin about the french tv....

Waintin for the MFCer's report

Oh i hope they we're talking about french TV! I have TV5, so you never know, they might show it on there! They showed the fete de la musique.

Oh that's great DaMango! May I ask how you put up Getty's pics? Wireimage, Flickr aren't a problem but Getty ( and WENN sometimes) is, for me...

I just searched for Mika, found pics with the right date (they were all mixed up) and clicked the thumbnail. The larger photo popped right up, and I saved it.

OK Guys I'm back from the show and it was great! Mika had so much energy, and he really pushed his voice far.... That was awesome!

The energy in the crowd was crazy! I was first row but the few times I turned back I could see the whole crowd (also people on seats) all dancing, that was brilliant!

OK Guys I'm back from the show and it was great! Mika had so much energy' date=' and he really pushed his voice far.... That was awesome!

The energy in the crowd was crazy! I was first row but the few times I turned back I could see the whole crowd (also people on seats) all dancing, that was brilliant![/quote']

Thank you a lot to share this with us at 2.14 am!!!:biggrin2:

Now the question: :biggrin2: Did you meat him????

OK Guys I'm back from the show and it was great! Mika had so much energy' date=' and he really pushed his voice far.... That was awesome!

The energy in the crowd was crazy! I was first row but the few times I turned back I could see the whole crowd (also people on seats) all dancing, that was brilliant![/quote']

Yay! I'm glad you had a good time! You must be very tired right now. :biggrin2:

That's great! Thanks for sharing! Did you take alot of pictures?

Actually I'm not that much, this concert gave so much energy! I usually cannot stand a long time, but I stood a few hours non stop which I never thought I could manage, and during the show I was jumping and felt no pain at all! This was so energising.

People had to wait a long time after the show before he could sign autographs, as he had an after party in the Olympia and was receiving a disc of platine or something. Actually, he left the venue by another way, so he could have gone home discreetly, but his car went by where everybody was waiting for him, so it stopped, and he got out of the car to sign some autographs. After signing many he said something like "OK I'm going, bye now" and left.

Thank you a lot to share this with us at 2.14 am!!!:biggrin2:

Now the question: :biggrin2: Did you meat him????

I was 1 or 2 meters away from him, but no I did not meet him. The crowd was not organised, so people were pushing, everyone calling him to have a picture or an autograph, that was quite messy...

I took no pictures either because I knew other people would :biggrin2: . I'm sorry I do not have the courage to make a full report, and I'm not good at it, but Yop told me she might do it when she gets home.

OMG It seems to have been recorded for a DVD YAY!!!!

hey a few weeks ago there were a thread about it!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeah there were many cameras everywhere and we've been told that it was for a DVD! If it's really the case it is great that he was recorded in the Olympia, the most famous intimate venue in France - and with the French audience which was completely crazy - but this concert was so waited for by the French it could only be a success.

I was 1 or 2 meters away from him' date=' but no I did not meet him. The crowd was not organised, so people were pushing, everyone calling him to have a picture or an autograph, that was quite messy...

I took no pictures either because I knew other people would :biggrin2: . I'm sorry I do not have the courage to made a full report, and I'm not good at it, but Yop told me she might do it when she gets home.[/quote']

I'm happy to see you had a great time!!

I'm very excited to read all your reports & to see your pics but I'll be patient I know you must all have been very tired after this long day:thumb_yello:

Sweet Dreams:wink2: