MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

OMG i hope it will not be cancelled :blink: I'm so worried about it and about him!!!

I hope he will be get better soon!!!

Yep, let's cross fingers.... I guess the suspens will remain until saturday... Everybody would be so disappointed, many people are traveling from all France... And many paid a fortune for their ticket (me included... :boxed: )

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep' date=' let's cross fingers.... I guess the suspens will remain until saturday... Everybody would be so disappointed, many people are traveling from all France... And many paid a fortune for their ticket (me included... :boxed: )[/quote']

me too...

*fingers and toes crossed* or otherwise we will know that he really doesn't want to see yop :naughty:

Ohhhh!

People!

Think positive!

I'm sure Paris will not be cancelled!

He has to receive the platinium disk, too :biggrin2:

We MUST have faith in Mika!!!:biggrin2:

thanks for caring :thumb_yello: but I'm really scared :(

Ohhhh!

People!

Think positive!

I'm sure Paris will not be cancelled!

He has to receive the platinium disk, too :biggrin2:

We MUST have faith in Mika!!!:biggrin2:

most important, he must MEET US! lol just kidding :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: No no no no no this can't be true...please recover soon Mika! I have to make some good use of my new orange trousers!:mfr_lol:

Well I think it will be cancelled if it is terribly serious like "off to the hospital serious!"...poor Mika!:tears: No I really hope it's not that bad and cancelling L' OLYMPIA, such a prestigious venue, is surely an option which would not be easily taken. But if it really does get cancelled we will at least know that they didn't have much choice.:winksmiley02:

Ok so now I've tried to think sensibly and convince you and myself! not to take it too bad if it gets cancelled...but if it does I would be so disappointed and cry for days lol!:crybaby:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: No no no no no this can't be true...please recover soon Mika! I have to make some good use of my new orange trousers!

Well I think it will be cancelled if it is terribly serious like "off to the hospital serious!"...poor Mika!:tears: No I really hope it's not that bad and cancelling L' OLYMPIA, such a prestigious venue, is surely an option which would not be easily taken. But if it really does get cancelled we will at least know that they didn't have much choice.:winksmiley02:

Ok so now I've tried to think sensibly and convince you and myself! not to take it too bad if it gets cancelled...but if it does I would be so disappointed and cry for days lol!:crybaby:

we can still meet in paris and cry all together :naughty:

:woot_jump:

Are you all ready? So excited and happy for you -- I'm sure

Mika won't cancel this date! Can't wait to read all all all about it!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

Animations start at 12pm (noon)... They will include a contest to win promo CD of Grace Kelly and Relax, like a Quizz, and some make-up stands...

those who participate in this won't be in the queue logically will they? :naughty:

i'm filling my bag right now..i'm checking and rechecking and there's still something missing...you knwo the feeling?

Tickets! Don't forget your tickets! :wink2:

Well, that's what I always worry about...

And remember...

Respirare! :biggrin2:

Breeeeeathe!

dcdeb

Tickets! Don't forget your tickets! :wink2:

Well, that's what I always worry about...

And remember...

Respirare! :biggrin2:

Breeeeeathe!

dcdeb

the ticket!!!!! omg, the TICKET!!!!! silly silly me

*runs upstairs in bedroom to take the Precious*

the ticket!!!!! omg, the TICKET!!!!! silly silly me

*runs upstairs in bedroom to take the Precious*

mirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......are you ready?!?!?

you also have to make many many many photossssss,right?:naughty::biggrin2:

when do you leave?

And now you will have the right to laugh at me :naughty:

dguisement007kq8.th.jpg dguisement008il4.th.jpg dguisement009km3.th.jpg dguisement010fe8.th.jpg

YES, there IS a difference between them all :biggrin2: Which one for tomorrow ?

i love the second one! yay for the striped one!!:thumb_yello: Yop you're awesome!! i'll post a pic of my shirt as soon as i finish sewing the latest draws

mirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......are you ready?!?!?

you also have to make many many many photossssss,right?:naughty::biggrin2:

when do you leave?

as Andy Garcia would say "i was born ready":naughty: ah ah!!

my plane is at 6,30, but i'll leave from home at 4am..so people, don't be scared by my face:bleh:

as Andy Garcia would say "i was born ready":naughty: ah ah!!

my plane is at 6,30, but i'll leave from home at 4am..so people, don't be scared by my face:bleh:

I think you told me your plane is at 10 am lol I think somebody can't think straight anymore :naughty:

And now you will have the right to laugh at me

dguisement007kq8.th.jpg dguisement008il4.th.jpg dguisement009km3.th.jpg dguisement010fe8.th.jpg

YES, there IS a difference between them all :biggrin2: Which one for tomorrow ? :punk:

I love all of them!! but I think I like the second one the best too!

I'm gonna look so boring next to you! but you also have to think I'm already gonna wear this on the train and on Sunday :naughty: