MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

i'm just wearing a pink shirt, and i was thinking to make a sign on my face (or the X, like the one Martin had in Sydney) or something like the one MIKA had in Glastonboury (or on the 4play performances..)..

- 4!!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm just wearing a pink shirt, and i was thinking to make a sign on my face (or the X, like the one Martin had in Sydney) or something like the one MIKA had in Glastonboury (or on the 4play performances..)..

- 4!!

I'm still willing to participate in that X sign thing!

-3!!

time is running so fast!!!

-3!!

:woot_jump:

Getting excited for you all! I love the countdowns! The anticipation

is ALMOST as much fun as the day of the show.

Notice I said ALMOST!

:roftl:

You're going to have so much fun!

:woot_jump:

Getting excited for you all! I love the countdowns! The anticipation

is ALMOST as much fun as the day of the show.

Notice I said ALMOST!

:roftl:

You're going to have so much fun!

anticipation is the most beautiful part of it imo! I hope the day itself sticks up to our hopes and expectations!!

-3!!

sure! i was afraid to be the only one whose face will be painted!:naughty:

you're right girls, the anticipation is so exciting! i love it, especially while THE DAY is getting closer and closer!:naughty:

-2 days to go! Can't wait to see Mika and you guys!:biggrin2:

me neither! but first of all I will have to fight with my friend who doesn't want to queue with us for hours :naughty:

me neither! but first of all I will have to fight with my friend who doesn't want to queue with us for hours :naughty:

oh well, she can rach us whenever she wants..my friend acted this way at the milano concert, she didn't care to be in front..:biggrin2:

Em': that's a good idea!!

oh well, she can rach us whenever she wants..my friend acted this way at the milano concert, she didn't care to be in front..:biggrin2:

yeah well he told me today that he doesn't want to come anymore!

I have an "offer" for whoever wants to go but has not ticket nor hotel room yet!! I have a spare ticket and a double room not far from the olympia! I think all in all it will cost for the person who accepts a bit over 100 euros! because I bought my tix on ebay and I absolutely can't afford reselling it at the normal price! so for those who are interested: contact me TODAY!!! because I can cancel the room only 24 hours before the check-in....

I feel very very bad asking this but would there be any parisian willing to host me if I don't find anybody and if I don't find a single room before Saturday?? it's only 2 days it might be difficult to find sth near the olympia!!

please read this now and reply as soon as possible!!!!!

Em': that's a good idea!!

yeah well he told me today that he doesn't want to come anymore!

I have an "offer" for whoever wants to go but has not ticket nor hotel room yet!! I have a spare ticket and a double room not far from the olympia! I think all in all it will cost for the person who accepts a bit over 100 euros! because I bought my tix on ebay and I absolutely can't afford reselling it at the normal price! so for those who are interested: contact me TODAY!!! because I can cancel the room only 24 hours before the check-in....

I feel very very bad asking this but would there be any parisian willing to host me if I don't find anybody and if I don't find a single room before Saturday?? it's only 2 days it might be difficult to find sth near the olympia!!

please read this now and reply as soon as possible!!!!!

Cath85 i can host you as well, but it will be difficult for your stuffs... let's PM to sort this out...

Yop you will be the MFC Paris Hotel!:roftl:

He canceled the Switzerland date (tomorrow): now i'm seriously worried:shocked:

Well... He'd better not cancel saturday :naughty: Or i'll go myself drag his nice little a*s on the stage :naughty: Am i allowed to say that ?? Well... I say it anyway :biggrin2:

Well... He'd better not cancel saturday :naughty: Or i'll go myself drag his nice little a*s on the stage :naughty: Am i allowed to say that ?? Well... I say it anyway :biggrin2:

in that case i'll go with you!:biggrin2:

So Yoppa are you going to come back with pictures of you and Mika? I'm guessing it's about time he graced you with his presence??

I do think so too !! :mf_rosetinted:

Well good luck to ya! Maybe next time I will just barge my way to the front of the Mika queue and when I get there say, oh, I thought this was the queue for fruit, I'm not really interested in you.:mf_rosetinted: