Mika's mum took me to the Paris concert!

johnny06

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the honest truth my mother would have probably been the same.

Mika's mother is probably so proud of him for what he has accomplished, knowing that he most likely would have stayed on that couch of his if he didn't do something about his music.

I believe Mika's mother should get a big CHEERS! for being so kind.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

To tell you the honest truth my mother would have probably been the same.

Mika's mother is probably so proud of him for what he has accomplished, knowing that he most likely would have stayed on that couch of his if he didn't do something about his music.

I believe Mika's mother should get a big CHEERS! for being so kind.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cheers! Too right you are! XD

haha!! That is so bosoming crazy that you say that because my dear jkedn and I met over myspace because he is absolutely the definition of snazztacularity and had a petition to make Mika's mummy prime minister! Too right he was in electing her, I think Mika's mum is legendary and will do famously as prime minister!

Mika's mummy prime minister? How snazztacular (oh my god I love that word:bleh: ) is that?! Well I would totally support her if she went for it

Mika's mummy prime minister? How snazztacular (oh my god I love that word:bleh: ) is that?! Well I would totally support her if she went for it

ahaha I love you! Yes, it is soo bosoming snazztacular! We must get her elected!

ahaha I love you! Yes, it is soo bosoming snazztacular! We must get her elected!

Wow you seem quite determined to get her elected!:bleh: Let's talk about the stategy then-we'll be the ones to lead her campaign and as such we will be getting to see each of her son's concerts, gifts for voters will include concert tickets...:naughty:

Wow you seem quite determined to get her elected!:bleh: Let's talk about the stategy then-we'll be the ones to lead her campaign and as such we will be getting to see each of her son's concerts, gifts for voters will include concert tickets...:naughty:

Yes, quite determined. She is pure brilliance! ^_^

Ooooh, nice! And, of course, as her campaign managers we would have to spend quite a bosoming bit of time with her and her family. And we could get Mika to have talks with us about promo he could do at concerts and so forth, all of which we would have to attend to make sure the message gets out. =D Haha you're corrupting me! I had no alterior motives before but now.... :mf_lustslow:

what a lady!! What a family...They are just so caring! Situations like this just don't very often happen...so treasure this for ever!

I 'm sure that, even when he gets more and more famous, this human touch will always be there, they are all just so very caring, this is what makes them so different and special!

how wonderful!

i agree with steph. and once things like this DO happen, it gets you wondering why the world can't be more like this. everyone would be so much more happier. :)

too right you are, raha! :thumb_yello:

how wonderful!

i agree with steph. and once things like this DO happen, it gets you wondering why the world can't be more like this. everyone would be so much more happier. :)

it is all one in word....'respect' and that is only rarely taught now, sadly, but in Mika's home 'respect' rides high and that comes over so much!

Oh would the world only watch and listen, how fabby would our world be then!

that was really nice of mika`s mum doing that for you ! you should have did what i did when i went to mika`s concert i had nothing to sign either so i told him to sign my side :naughty: then took a photo of it :thumb_yello:

that was really nice of mika`s mum doing that for you ! you should have did what i did when i went to mika`s concert i had nothing to sign either so i told him to sign my side :naughty: then took a photo of it :thumb_yello:

I love your idea...next time maybe:naughty:

I would get mika to sign my body but I'd have to take a shower eventually and then it would be gone =[

Get Mika to sign your body?!:naughty::roftl: Maybe you should start a new thread about the question "Which part of your body would you want Mika to sign?" Maybe it's better not to start such a thread...you'd inevitably get some X-rated answers:naughty: