Mika's mum took me to the Paris concert!

johnny06

:sorry: Sorry I'm posting a little late...had some busy days , sorry I know there is already a Paris thread and sorry that it's a little long (you can only read the outlined paragraph if you want to)...but now I really need to tell you guys about my concert experience which was quite special:bleh:

I had been to late to get any tickets for that 700 people show, so I was desperately trying to get tickets but in the end ebay seemed the only possibility...with prices starting at 100 €! Thus I decided to have a go on the day of the concert- going to the Trabendo in the morning, afternoon and evening!:lol3:

When I arrived there at about 11 am I talked to some tourbus people hoping to get a chance to get in-they told me to come back later...

In the afternoon I was actually at work but since my work is babysitting I decided to take the poor little girl I look after to the parc (de la villette where the Trabendo is!) Once again I chatted up some people and they eventually had a look for me inside...only to come back more than an hour later telling me NO!

After taking the little girl back home I could finally come back once again at 6 pm. This time round I already met some suspicious people wanting to buy tickets on my way through the parc...tickets they would sell at an even higher price afterwards!

Arriving there I soon met two nice students from Caen in the Normandy who had been driving for three hours to get there without any tickets! We didn't have much hope and were already looking forward to eating some nice burgers WHEN A WOMAN IN BLUE DRESS going in and out at the vip entry suddenly asked us if we were looking for tickets? We gave her a big hopeful YES!!! and the very friendy lady told us that she would see what she could do for us...before she walked in another man looking for chance to get in talked to her...shortly afterwars that man came towards us and asked "Are you the three?" We just nodded...and he said "Follow me!" He said that the lady wanted us to wait in front of the vip entry and that she would come back half an hour later...

AND SHE DID HOLDING 4 SPECIAL PASSES IN HER HAND AND GUIDING US IN!!:jawdrop:

We quickly thanked her and realized that it was Mika's mother! Then we still got some good places in the 8th row and where like the luckiest people in the whole crowd! We were truly in party mood sucking very hard on our lollipos that Lollipop Girl gave us and dancing like mad though the whole fantastic show!:partytime2:

After the show I met Jean Paul Gaultier who emerged behind the stage curtain and then kept on searching Mika's mother in hope of getting backstage...I did find her and thanked her again but unfortunately we couldn't wait for Mika with her...but HEY! we had already got in for free!

So we waited outside for him...I tried to get a picture with him but there was quite some rush-he did sign quite some autographs though but I didn't have anything to sign for him...well next time at the Olympia for which I have my ticket!:biggrin2:

At the end of the day we had a nice fine dinner at...McDonalds before I went back to bed sleeping like superhappy baby!:bleh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh thank you so much for that picture!:mf_lustslow: I could have taken a picture of her after the concert when she was surrounded by his family and friends waiting but I didn't, stupid me! I'll keep your picture close to my heart!:bleh:

Oh mein gott!! Isn't she just amazing!? GOSH!! You are so bosoming lucky!!! That is sooooo incredible! Wowsers, Mika's mummy just gave yout tickets to get in!! She's so legendary!! What a snazztacular story you've got there!! Way to go, luv! Good on ya!! ^_^

Mika's mom for president !

haha!! That is so bosoming crazy that you say that because my dear jkedn and I met over myspace because he is absolutely the definition of snazztacularity and had a petition to make Mika's mummy prime minister! Too right he was in electing her, I think Mika's mum is legendary and will do famously as prime minister!

haha!! That is so bosoming crazy that you say that because my dear jkedn and I met over myspace because he is absolutely the definition of snazztacularity and had a petition to make Mika's mummy prime minister! Too right he was in electing her, I think Mika's mum is legendary and will do famously as prime minister!

for sure ! :punk: