Mika's mum took me to the Paris concert!

johnny06

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it took 3 weeks for mine to disappear as i had a permanent pen in my bag heres the photo i took of it

S5000882.jpg

& if you need proof its mika`s signature look in my gallery

• 7 months later...

Hi Johnny, I wonder if you are the person I met at the Trabendo last year?

I hope you're fine. Here is a copy of the autograph Mika gave me. It's a great one isn't it.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/SPOUTNIK26/MIKA/MIKA11A.jpg

And, yes, Mika's family is really friendly, I chat with his mum before the concert, and with an aunt while I was going to my hotel. They are so proud of Mika, and I understand that, I would adore to have such a nephew or son, lol.

I hope you're fine. Here is a copy of the autograph Mika gave me. It's a great one isn't it.

And, yes, Mika's family is really friendly, I chat with his mum before the concert, and with an aunt while I was going to my hotel. They are so proud of Mika, and I understand that, I would adore to have such a nephew or son, lol.

wow - you can actually read his writing there for a change!

and just to be off topic, were you the one I bought the ticket for the Olympia gig from?? i think i recognize your avatar from ebay...:blush-anim-cl:

Hey someone has dug out my thread!:roftl: Oh it's been a long time...and yes Dany alias spoutnik I do very well remember meeting you and standing next to Mika when he drew you that cute autograph!:wink2: I had also checked out your myspace page a few days after the concert...damn you sure have met some people!:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

now, I know it's an old thread but haven't seen it before and I just can't resist writing sth. This story is sooooo great. I mean, I looked like that while reading :yikes::tears: only these were happy tears. I've talked to Mika's mum at the afterparty in February and omg she is the nicest person I've ever met. She recorded my massage for Mika yet I'm sure I made no sense. Anyway, she's so great, such a nice and lovely person, there's like a great vibe around her. I just can't say enough of nice things about her :wub2:

Wow!!! That is so amazing!!! You are so lucky!!! Free concert and meeting Mika's mom and Jean Paul Gaultier (hope I spelled tht right)...I can't believe it!!! I can only imagine what must have been going through your mind...

:sorry: Sorry I'm posting a little late...had some busy days , sorry I know there is already a Paris thread and sorry that it's a little long (you can only read the outlined paragraph if you want to)...but now I really need to tell you guys about my concert experience which was quite special:bleh:

I had been to late to get any tickets for that 700 people show, so I was desperately trying to get tickets but in the end ebay seemed the only possibility...with prices starting at 100 €! Thus I decided to have a go on the day of the concert- going to the Trabendo in the morning, afternoon and evening!:lol3:

When I arrived there at about 11 am I talked to some tourbus people hoping to get a chance to get in-they told me to come back later...

In the afternoon I was actually at work but since my work is babysitting I decided to take the poor little girl I look after to the parc (de la villette where the Trabendo is!) Once again I chatted up some people and they eventually had a look for me inside...only to come back more than an hour later telling me NO!

After taking the little girl back home I could finally come back once again at 6 pm. This time round I already met some suspicious people wanting to buy tickets on my way through the parc...tickets they would sell at an even higher price afterwards!

Arriving there I soon met two nice students from Caen in the Normandy who had been driving for three hours to get there without any tickets! We didn't have much hope and were already looking forward to eating some nice burgers WHEN A WOMAN IN BLUE DRESS going in and out at the vip entry suddenly asked us if we were looking for tickets? We gave her a big hopeful YES!!! and the very friendy lady told us that she would see what she could do for us...before she walked in another man looking for chance to get in talked to her...shortly afterwars that man came towards us and asked "Are you the three?" We just nodded...and he said "Follow me!" He said that the lady wanted us to wait in front of the vip entry and that she would come back half an hour later...

AND SHE DID HOLDING 4 SPECIAL PASSES IN HER HAND AND GUIDING US IN!!:jawdrop:

We quickly thanked her and realized that it was Mika's mother! Then we still got some good places in the 8th row and where like the luckiest people in the whole crowd! We were truly in party mood sucking very hard on our lollipos that Lollipop Girl gave us and dancing like mad though the whole fantastic show!:partytime2:

After the show I met Jean Paul Gaultier who emerged behind the stage curtain and then kept on searching Mika's mother in hope of getting backstage...I did find her and thanked her again but unfortunately we couldn't wait for Mika with her...but HEY! we had already got in for free!

So we waited outside for him...I tried to get a picture with him but there was quite some rush-he did sign quite some autographs though but I didn't have anything to sign for him...well next time at the Olympia for which I have my ticket!:biggrin2:

At the end of the day we had a nice fine dinner at...McDonalds before I went back to bed sleeping like superhappy baby!:bleh:

Aaaw mrs Penniman sounds soooo lovely!