Official, Mika's socks/shoes/feet thread!!!

mika_lover

Don't ask me! I'm not big on feet, they kind of gross me out. Even Mikas. I'm more of a hands, neck, face, hair, everything else type of girl myself B]

mikas feet kinda gross me out 2!!! LOL the pic i once saw with him hanging them over the piano did it 4 me, i havent got the pic but erm it was like:blink: .... im more of an eye, hand,nose and smile kinda girl so i know where shonith is coming from:naughty:

• 11 months later...

Maybe his feet aren't gigantic. But, I was at the Kool Haus gig (in Toronto on Jan. 29/08) and from where I was standing in the crowd (which was maybe 1 to 3 people back from the stage), I could tell that his feet are substancial for his height. Of course I didn't get an close up look of his feet (because that would be creepy on so many levels). Mika is around 6'3'' (about 1.91 m.) so his feet have to be a bit larger because he is so tall.

Whatever size they are, however long and strange his toes are, I still LOVE his feet! (and everything else!):wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But I heard he's kinda embarrassed of his feet..in one video, his foot or leg was hurt and there was this medical person examining it, and Joe Whiley was recording him and when she focused the camera on his feet, he went like :"Hey!!!!! Whatchoo think you're doing???!!", in this loud, squeaky voice. Then he pulled his feet away. :bleh:

Whatever size they are, however long and strange his toes are, I still LOVE his feet! (and everything else!):wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But I heard he's kinda embarrassed of his feet..in one video, his foot or leg was hurt and there was this medical person examining it, and Joe Whiley was recording him and when she focused the camera on his feet, he went like :"Hey!!!!! Whatchoo think you're doing???!!", in this loud, squeaky voice. Then he pulled his feet away. :bleh:

I love his feet as well...though I (and probably 99.999% of the people here) love everything about him. Awww...he's embarassed by his feet...he shouldn't be though:wink2:

• 8 months later...

Wow the MFC really know how to disect him huh ?? :roftl:

His second toe is longer than his big toe .... all artistic people have a second bigger toe .... i should know :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and i also have a vein in my foot in exactly the same place , *points ^^* ... the one slightly to the left , 8th hair along :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::wink2:

Wow the MFC really know how to disect him huh ??

His second toe is longer than his big toe .... all artistic people have a second bigger toe .... i should know :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and i also have a vein in my foot in exactly the same place , *points ^^* ... the one slightly to the left , 8th hair along :mf_rosetinted:

lol i'm not artistic at all... am completely and embarresment to art and my second toe is bigger too :roftl: i thought that was normal...

i can't see attachments :thumbdown: is anyone else having the same trouble or is it just my pc making fun of me again?

(i think it had enough of mika :naughty:)

He is flat-footed like me :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I didn't know that we had a thread devoted to Mika's feet

:roftl: we are really crazy isn't? :naughty: hey, I have a second bigger toe too, yey !!! :punk::roftl: