Dont Buy Nme Because

ericdred

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Castration would be a very good idea for that reporter......Kath you hold him down while i get the scissors :naughty:

His oppinion sucks!!!

OK............I might have to be blinfolded though........wouldn't want to look at the scum............oh sorry.......proabably gettinga little carried away there!

i wonder if its possible to group all of these people who are giving Mika Bad reviews into one room...lock them in there...and let them listen to LICM

that is all :naughty:

Bad NME!

Oh, how predictable from NME again :wink2: I bet all the journos at NME have a hidden Mika CD, but would never dare admit it! I think they try so hard to be cool, that it makes them very uncool!

I agree! I think that's why all the 'emo' and 'indie' type people are giving Mika bad reviews. They don't think it's cool to like Mika, but I bet he is their guilty pleasure! :naughty:

in fairness to him, he wouldn't have been allowed to write a good review if he'd wanted to, NME only write good reviews for people they are getting on with at the time no matter how awful they are, allegedly disclaimer disclaimer so I've heard etc.

Mika, your music is the most uninspired tosh we've heard passed off as 'pop' in years. Now please go away.

There's the whole article summed up.

If this is true then Im happy to say you:

I f**king love this uninspired tosh!

Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!

THANK YOU Mika! KEEP going!

i'd be more worried if he'd had a *good* review from NME to be honest... no one gets a good review from NME unless they're...lets say...'having a good time'...since it's a family forum... with one of the reporters.. or else sending them on a trip with no luggage if you get my drift.

The editors of NME *want* the reaction you lot are giving them because it makes them a controversial magazine, if people realised what they were doing and stopped getting like this about it then their readers would go down because the controversy would go away and they'd just become a sad old magazine dissing bands...

i'd be more worried if he'd had a *good* review from NME to be honest... no one gets a good review from NME unless they're...lets say...'having a good time'...since it's a family forum... with one of the reporters.. or else sending them on a trip with no luggage if you get my drift.

The editors of NME *want* the reaction you lot are giving them because it makes them a controversial magazine, if people realised what they were doing and stopped getting like this about it then their readers would go down because the controversy would go away and they'd just become a sad old magazine dissing bands...

lol Jodi, so many euphemisms, so little time! :naughty:

Mind you, to some of us, they are already a sad old magazine dissing bands. :thumbdown: