What part of your body...

Shontih

Would you have Mika sign? Johnny suggested I make this thread and I think it was a bosoming snazztacular idea so here it is! If you were to meet Mika and had nothing for him to sign other than your body, where would you have him sign?

I suppose I would have him sign... my stomach. That way I can look at it whenever I want, I could just lift my shirt and show it off, and Mika would have to have his hands on my waist:mf_lustslow: :wub2::roftl:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teehee.

You guys should go for it!

I would be to embarrased though.

So....I'd probably ask for him to sign my face, because then when I have my picture taken....it would be the coolest thing ever! lol!

People would look at my face and be jelous he had to touch my face.

Yup...:mf_lustslow:

hmm and now im going to be even weirder and say my foot

Because i would then run down to a tattoo parlour and get it tattooed over the ink then i would have the signature forever...because pen ink washes off :naughty:

:roftl: You really did start that thread!:roftl: Well you're idea to let him sign your stomach while holding your waist is snazztacular:wink2: :naughty: So same for me here please...anybody else waiting in line to let Mika sign your stomach?:lol3:

Teehee.

You guys should go for it!

I would be to embarrased though.

So....I'd probably ask for him to sign my face, because then when I have my picture taken....it would be the coolest thing ever! lol!

People would look at my face and be jelous he had to touch my face.

Yup...:mf_lustslow:

I suppose I would let him sign my face except I've done too much to clear up my complexion to let him do it.

I have got to go to a gig now just so that he can sign my tummy! Do you think he'd actually do it? :blush-anim-cl:

well, he did sign one girls side but considering he does read the forums he might know to look out for us XD

haha thats brill, johnny! Mika's gonna have a queue to get their bellies signed ^_^

haha I had the same thought, Bexxy! I seriously considered the fact that I could get his siggy tattooed on my body XD

Well i guess it depends if he was using a permanant marker then probs my arm cos well I guess I can look at it whenever i want if he wasn't using a permanent marker it would have to be my back cos I can't really reach it when I'm having a shower lol

He'd see us at his next gig and say, "Hey, you're the girls that swoon at the thought of me holding you by the waist!" And then he would giggle a few times and cover his face in embarrassment. Tehe. :roftl:

ahaha he would be so cute in his terror at seeing us! XD :roftl:

i dont think i`ll have the nerve to go near mika ever again if you lot start to ask him to sign part of your bodies he`ll prob send me hate mail like " i remember you mad coo look what you`ve started " but ive got my excuses i was pissed :roftl:

Haha I'd be afraid that I would confess my love to him or start making out with him or something if I was pissed. :roftl:

And thats a bad thing?:bleh:

Besides, these forums were made for people to confess their undying mika passions <3