What part of your body...

Shontih

We should do a group picture with him too with our tums showing and him smiling, would be so cute!

wouldn't that just be ther greatest pic? :wub2::mf_lustslow: Haha And if we see him in Vegas and LA we may have to come up witha second body part for him to sign XD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Mika reading this I'd be freakin' horrified. haha

And more horrified after he reads this ladies:

He signs your vagina with his penis hahahahahah

I know I'm dirty, I can't help it. Good one eh? hahahaha:punk:

hmm i believe ive heard that form someone...someone said that to me tonight...hmm

well, I wasn't expecting that. I certainly don't think he'd appreciate that one too much haha

OMG! I said that on the walk to your house tonight <3 I still like the whole "Sign the back of my throat with your tongue" thing <333

haha i know and i was wearing my mika shirt and we talked baout hat woul dhapen if mika was somehow lost on my block haha

haha i know and i was wearing my mika shirt and we talked baout hat woul dhapen if mika was somehow lost on my block haha

Then I kept an eye out just in case that happened. I'm delusional.. I was half expecting him to actually show.

please so am i, like when i go to disney, one what am i gunna do, NO POSTING FOR 4 DAYS BAHH and i keeo going maybe hes gunna wanna go to disney and hell be online infront of me,and it'll be along wait and ill become bff with him

• 1 month later...

i'd probably just let him sign a piece of clothing I'm wearing so it will not go away. don't matter where or what he signs then:biggrin2:

if i would be naked what would be very unlikely so he had to sign my body:blink: :shocked: I'd go for somewhere around my collar bone (don't know why, to me that's the same as the waist for all you lot :P --> not really keen on showing off my tummy:thumbdown: ).

This is probably really weird, but I'd have him sign the area of my head behind my ear. When I was going through my Good Charlotte phase, I saw the bass player had a tattoo there, and I thought it looked neat. :wub2:

my EARLOBE...

then he'd have to bring his face up real close to mine and I'd turn my face real fast and steal a quick peck on his cheek!

And say:

"GOTCHA MIKA ha ha!":wub2: