violetsky

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky mika....lucky Brian :)

i looooove them both soooo much :)

ARGH i better go to sleeeeeeep its like the 1000000000 time i say that!!!!!

LMAO I was on here till 2am last night reading this forum!

Someone tell me who Brian May is! I hadn't heard about him, before I came here!

Brian May was the guitarrist of Queen and now is the guitarrist of Queen+Paul Rodgers which means Queen without Freddie mercury (RIP) and John Deacon.

For he is a very nice and intelligent person,he has an interisting site where he receives and answers letters and talk about music,gardening and astronomy..it's a kind of blog.

And he was one of the first to discover and support our dear Mika... maybe even before Perez Hilton (I hope so...).

Is that enough for you?? If you want to know more there's a thread about Mr May in the General Chin Waggin section! :wink2:

Brian and Mika...my men!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Someone tell me who Brian May is! I hadn't heard about him, before I came here!

Really ?? He is the guitarist from Queen and he likes Mika :punk: He has a blog" brianmay.com" and there he wrote about Mika and he got angry about the press which were mean to Mika :naughty: :naughty: That was funny:roftl: He also likes animals and astronomy

Brian May was the guitarrist of Queen and now is the guitarrist of Queen+Paul Rodgers which means Queen without Freddie mercury (RIP) and John Deacon.

For he is a very nice and intelligent person,he has an interisting site where he receives and answers letters and talk about music,gardening and astronomy..it's a kind of blog.

And he was one of the first to discover and support our dear Mika... maybe even before Perez Hilton (I hope so...).

Is that enough for you?? If you want to know more there's a thread about Mr May in the General Chin Waggin section! :wink2:

Brian and Mika...my men!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you! Well, i've never really been into Queen (not my cup of tea :thumb_yello: )

But he seems interesting! Go Mr. May!

Good God ! Another nasty piece of work in Drowned In Sound. What is it about journalism which attracts the filthiest scum of the Earth ? What decent person could write something so despicably and nonsensically insulting as calling someone a 'diseased Leo Sayer"? I don't even want to get into the rest of this manifestly stupid article. This young guy Mika is just starting out, and has, by his own talent and hard work, already caused a splash. Why do these pitiful writers feel the need to try to vilify him, and bring him down? By all means criticise the music, if you really think you know better than he does. But these personal insults tell us nothing about anyone, except the diseased, jealous brain of the writer. I wonder what YOU look like, Gareth Dobson, you fabulous intellectual giant, you. You'd better be good looking, writing garbage like this. Even if you were, you would still be worthy of nothing but our contempt. Take my advice. Get a proper job. Make something of your own that gives pleasure to people; have the courage to put YOUR creativity on the line - and see what treatment YOU get from the 'critics' of the world. Meanwhile ... shame on you.

That's what he said about the press.... That's not the only thing he wrote about the press and he even got more angry than this about the press :roftl: :roftl: but not in conjunction with Mika ;)

And if you check out brianmay.com now then I just want to tell you, that he isn't that old as he looks on the pictures on the first page of the soapbox:roftl: :roftl:

And if you check out brianmay.com now then I just want to tell you, that he isn't that old as he looks on the pictures on the first page of the soapbox:roftl: :roftl:

Yes it's true!

..he's such a living legend and lovely man... I love him!

Who is Brian May?? My husband, of course. Haha, I wish. Well, if I was born a few years earlier and grew up in England, then yes! :)

Thanks for the picture! I hadn't seen this one before!

sorry but me and Brian have just decided to reveal our relationship to the press.

It'll happen tomorrow so....IT'S LATE for you!

uhahahahaha! :naughty: :naughty:

LMAO I was on here till 2am last night reading this forum!

It's 1am to me now and here Im happily looking a pic of Brian May and Mika!

Im going to bed now and this's a good way to end for today this Mika obsessed madness Im doing... :naughty:

(edit: What Im typing here?? I can't end it for a one sec...)

Im just excited of him!

He looks happy in the pic! :D