Freak or Unique?

daisylou

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez!! Thats kinda weird!!

I bet he can do that whole star trek greeting thing or whatevs it is... well, being a piano player he is very good with his fingers...Given that gift, i...ummmm.... wonder if he's good at other stuff too... :naughty:

bwahahaha, lol, talking about being like-minded:naughty:

Know why he counts like this?

It's because he is dysleksik and he sees everything on the other side.

(My aunt told me 'cause she's too).

Anyway he remains our cutie,little,ordinary guy!!!!!!:wub2:

hum, as far as I know I'm not dyslectic :P really don't think that has anything to do with it:wink2: besides, seeing things on the other side? Well no :P the "mika-4" is the logic method lol, check my previous logic explanation lol oh well, what a thread :naughty:

Know why he counts like this?

It's because he is dysleksik and he sees everything on the other side.

(My aunt told me 'cause she's too).

Anyway he remains our cutie,little,ordinary guy!!!!!!:wub2:

Yeah I don't think that's necessarily true. I can do the Mika 4 on one hand but I'm not dyslexic. The words on the page don't jumble up, I'm good at spelling and stuff. Okay I'm crap at maths but that's a different story :naughty:

I don't think the Mika 4 and Dyslexia are connected.

If you bend both fingers down (the last 2) and then raise your third finger up, you should be able to do it. Mika doesn't always do this though, I've seen videos when he does 4 with his thumb down. He must change with his mood and the weather! It is bloody clever though and admire anyone who can do it!:thumb_yello::punk:

If you bend both fingers down (the last 2) and then raise your third finger up, you should be able to do it. Mika doesn't always do this though, I've seen videos when he does 4 with his thumb down. He must change with his mood and the weather! It is bloody clever though and admire anyone who can do it!:thumb_yello::punk:

I still can't do it :thumbdown: my little fingers are just so stumpy!

i can do the mika-4! yeah! :punk:

AND...he does amazing things with his hands, like bending his fingers, but the other way...well i just don't know how to explain this but he does this in several videos and in the zdf interview. people find me weird when i bend my fingers like this, but people are horrified whenever the see my hands :naughty: