Freak or Unique?

daisylou

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! I do the "mika-4"! I've always do the 4 like that! Am I strange? :blink:

well no... that's the way I do it too... It makes more sense to me too actually... Well you start to count with your thumb, and one by one each finger appears, with 4 the pinky is still "invisible" NO? YES :P

well no... that's the way I do it too... It makes more sense to me too actually... Well you start to count with your thumb, and one by one each finger appears, with 4 the pinky is still "invisible" NO? YES :P

yup! thats xactly how i always do it

-cant help at gloat that we r more like mika than those OTHER non-freaky people ;))) haha!

jk ^-^ LUFFAGE!

X :wub2:

:roftl: Ok does one hafta be double jointed or something to be able to do it? or just have really flexible fingers? I just cant seem to do it with my pinky!

*shrugs* got no idea! All I know is that I can every single finger on the left and not my right...(well i can if I place it there myself LOL)

:roftl: Ok does one hafta be double jointed or something to be able to do it? or just have really flexible fingers? I just cant seem to do it with my pinky!

hmmmm that flexible fingers thing made me think.... I do play the piano myself.... maybe there's a connection lol

ambi-mikaxtrous.. ?

lmao!

Hmmm I dont think being able to play the piano has anything to do it. Okay, I can play half of silent night, when the saints go marching in, and I used to be able to play "yesterday" on the keyboard, but I'm no pianist. I havent so much as touched a piano in years and when I did I only played with one hand and my fingers all tangled up :blink: