Freak or Unique?

daisylou

I know we have threads for just about everything MIKA but have found something else out about our boy....

Just been watching YouTube and when he sings "Big Girl" and sings the lyrics "You take your girl and multiply by four" he puts four fingers in the air but not as usual when taught to count 4 (four fingers and bending your thumb across your palm of your hand) but uses his thumb and little finger is bent down-WEIRD!!

How does he do that or is it me and my tiny weeny hands that are the freaky ones. My ring finger has to bend too.

Try it see if you can do the MIKA 4!!

xx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have threads for just about everything MIKA but have found something else out about our boy....

Just been watching YouTube and when he sings "Big Girl" and sings the lyrics "You take your girl and multiply by four" he puts four fingers in the air but not as usual when taught to count 4 (four fingers and bending your thumb across your palm of your hand) but uses his thumb and little finger is bent down-WEIRD!!

How does he do that or is it me and my tiny weeny hands that are the freaky ones. My ring finger has to bend too.

Try it see if you can do the MIKA 4!!

xx

Do you have the link? I can't be arsed to search! >_<

watch out, or our lovely, gorgeous, cute, hot unique freak makes us break our fingers :wink2: what about that forum if nobody is able to write anymore :naughty: ??

But... we could all try hard and lern it in order to use it as a kind of secret recognition sign - wouldn't that be funny? lol, like in star trek ...