Skinny?

kristin897

I'm still a greeny here, 'cause I just started yesterday. When I read, what you guys are written here, I noticed, that many of you say constantly "he's skinny" or "he's so skinny". But no one of you actually said, if it's good or bad.

I love him to be skinny! He looks graceful, like some gazelle. Very beautiful!

Oh, I noticed now that word-play: graceful - Grace Kelly

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's good! If he weren't skinny, he couldn't move his sexy hips like he does it now ^^ So, it's goooooood, damn good ^^

What you said.. *his hips tells only the truth*

I think he's the only one who can get away with "skinny" looking good. Erm...did that make sense? Well it did in my head :P lol

Yeh i get ya....i think lol i dont usually like skinny guys, but Mika pulls it off well :thumb_yello:

I always had a thing for skinny guys,dont know why? I know he was chubby as a child and I am sure he looked adorable then to-like a cherub :D

I would like to see his childhood pictures! How he looked as a child. Probably very, very cute. His Russian singing teacher Alla said, that Mika was "obviously a very talented little boy. His voice was angelic and he was a beautiful child. He was good natured, playful all the time."