2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

OMG, my last post was on page 97 and now the thread has reached pag 166... :shocked:

Anyway, I just came home an hour ago, sorted out my pics (the ones that were good, my phone camera seems not to be made for the dark) and catching up tonight with all the reports of an incredible fabulous magnificent evening! :punk:

My report will follow, my pics are here: > CLICK <

(They are not very sharp at all but hey, it's pics of our boy! :biggrin2: )

Hi Blue, Great to meet you yesterday ;) Did you have a good journey home?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, my last post was on page 97 and now the thread has reached pag 166... :shocked:

Anyway, I just came home an hour ago, sorted out my pics (the ones that were not too bad, my phone camera seems not to be made for the dark) and catching up tonight with all the reports of an incredible fabulous magnificent evening! :punk:

My report will follow, my pics are here: > CLICK <

(They are not very sharp at all but hey, it's pics of our boy! :biggrin2: )

Thanks for them!!! Yay I'm on one! haha

He hugged me! I was facing the opposite way and felt this wet thing on my face hahaha - it's all on video too

this wet thing?? ah ah, yeah martin sweats pretty much!:naughty:

It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the people I met were sooooooo lovely and awesome!! The concert was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have words to describe it!! And after the gig we waited outside and when Mika finally came then Mika Mad told him that I came all the way from Estonia and then Mika looked into my eyes and was like "Really" and I was "Yes" :shocked: And then Mika Mad told him about me being the second highest poster too and then he told in a very sweet voice and while looking into my eyes "Seriously?" and I was "Yes" and then he signed my ticked and drew a little heart too:wub2: :shocked: :shocked: I wanna see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who is excited:blink: Sorry if I start to talk nonsense

Nicole i'm so happy for you!!! i'd hug you! it was so sweet of him, but you defo deserved it!

Now the only thought in my mind is "I want more! I wanna see him again! More! I have to go to another gig! Mooooooooorrrrrrrrre!!!!!"

i know the feeling!:naughty:

I hope I can come online tonight again as I started a terrible headache just before I went on the plane in Birmingham this afternoon (I think it was the chocolate I drank at the airport, my body is quite funny with food). It's still there and watching the screen is awful. Hope it will get better and otherwise I will read it all tomorrow... (sad but true).

What I would like to say for now is that you are all GREAT PEOPLE! I am so happy that I decided to come to Birmingham (as I was in big doubt just before) and I am also happy to know the faces behind a few names! :thumb_yello:

Oh and Jennie: you are a STAR!!! Been on stage with Mika! :groupwave:

I hope I can come online tonight again as I started a terrible headache just before I went on the plane in Birmingham this afternoon (I think it was the chocolate I drank at the airport, my body is quite funny with food). It's still there and watching the screen is awful. Hope it will get better and otherwise I will read it all tomorrow... (sad but true).

What I would like to say for now is that you are all GREAT PEOPLE! I am so happy that I decided to come to Birmingham (as I was in big doubt just before) and I am also happy to know the faces behind a few names! :thumb_yello:

Oh and Jennie: you are a STAR!!! Been on stage with Mika! :groupwave:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks :D I always get a headache when I fly too.... Go get some rest and check here later instead :)

hehe everytime i see that picture it makes me :blush-anim-cl:

i think thats the most of Mika's ass that we have ever seen here on the Fan Club

Amen!:naughty:

Bexxy i was looking at your pic before (oh you look great!!) and i was quite shocked: how's the weather in UK? cause here is nearly summer! it is so hot...:thumbdown: i knew i should have moved to england!:sneaky2:

Amen!:naughty:

Bexxy i was looking at your pic before (oh you look great!!) and i was quite shocked: how's the weather in UK? cause here is nearly summer! it is so hot...:thumbdown: i knew i should have moved to england!:sneaky2:

lol the weather was overcast ...but i was feeling pretty hot in my gear and the jacket had to come off when i got into the venue or else i would have cooked from the heat off the crowd :biggrin2:

nipped back quickly (kids like burnt tea - honest!):

this is my "photos from last night" album - all 2 pages of it! (I hope - let me know if it works ok)

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/cathij0269/mika/

Sorry some are very blurry - lots of jumping happening and a poor phone camera.

Apologies to Jennie - just as I tried to take photo, confetti machine started and scared life out of me!:shocked:

must try and catch up with this thread!

There's a picture...... :shocked: He's talking to me in it:shocked: He looked into my eyes:shocked: Like totally:shocked:

when we all ran upto Mika i remember this girl with Brown hair going right in for the kill and carressing his hair...it was extremely bold of her :biggrin2:

It wasnt someone off here was it? :naughty:

when we all ran upto Mika i remember this girl with Brown hair going right in for the kill and carressing his hair...it was extremely bold of her :biggrin2:

How did he react to that ?????? :blink:

I forgot to say earlier that after we'd said our goodbyes to Freddie and co, we started walking back to the multi storey carpark and Mika's mum appeared walking in the same direction as us and I couldn't help saying "your son is wonderful" and she said "I think that you're all wonderful"!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've always known that we're all wonderful here, but now it's official because Mika's mum says so!:naughty:

I'm amazed that you can remember that because the moment I saw him, my legs turned to jelly and my brain turned to mush! Everything went into slow motion and I felt as if I couldn't walk or run!

(It wasn't me who got there first and touched his hair-promise!)

I forgot to say earlier that after we'd said our goodbyes to Freddie and co, we started walking back to the multi storey carpark and Mika's mum appeared walking in the same direction as us and I couldn't help saying "your son is wonderful" and she said "I think that you're all wonderful"!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've always known that we're all wonderful here, but now it's official because Mika's mum says so!:naughty:

oh really?? has she said that?? omg, that's so sweet!!!!! aaaawwwwwwww