2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

HAHAHA i will take everything as a compliment definately am a wanderer i hate staying still for a long amount of time...its amazing how we managed to stay in queue for that long without me wandering around hehe

also like to flash unsuspecting people exiting from lifts LOL

and if we do see him i wont forget to say Hi from Tia :biggrin2:

Big Girl i will definately pm you my number now....

If leeds is anything to go by Birmingham will be Fantastic aswell :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my first Mika gig, and I am sooo excited. I am like a hyperactive 5 year old! So is my sis in law (who is coming too), she is a recent convert but loves him as much as I do now!

Big Girl its a very strange experience it was my first Mika concert at leeds and i was stood there as Mika came onto the stage ....it was a bit like OMG Mika is right infront of me

i think i said its like living in a youtube video :naughty:

Lol @ youtube video! I can imagine that - how many have I watched! I ws going to try to avoid reading peeps review of Leeds & London so that it would be a surprise - but I couldn't help myself!

Were you at the front? I really want to get to the front!!

Yes me and tia were able to get to the front off centre to the left of the stage by Martin.

When the doors opened alot of people rushed to the toilets or the merchandise table and there a few rushed straight to the stage

The trick is to try not and drink much on the day of the concert but at the same time avoid dehydration :blink:

I hope we are able to get to the front at Birmingham it looks like the best spot to be in is front centre as Mika looked down there quiet alot :blink:

i think there is a Macdonalds next to the venue or near to it anyway..so we can keep nipping to the loo while we queue and save places aslong as the rest of the queue doesnt mind :cool:

i really hope the weather will be nice i dont fancy freezing my hands and feet off again :blink:

i think there is a Macdonalds next to the venue or near to it anyway..so we can keep nipping to the loo while we queue and save places aslong as the rest of the queue doesnt mind :cool:

i really hope the weather will be nice i dont fancy freezing my hands and feet off again :blink:

True , I dont think it could rain that heavy , I intend to bring my knitting needles while standing to look like Im a good boy :thumb_yello:

Better not bring Knitting needles perhaps the security may see them as weapons and bann you again :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

we know what the security are like :naughty:

Just a quick question - is the merchandise stand still there (and stocked) after the gig (I want programme/t-shirt/everything!!!!)

Yes at leeds it was but i didnt have chance to go to it at all we wanted to get to the front of the audience as quick as possible then we wanted to go mika hunting right afterwards :naughty:

I looked it up and apparently it is warmer and dry. Yay!!

Eeeek 1 and a bit days!!!! :D

I'm gonna be there about 1 or 2 I think. I'll just hang around and get something to eat/drink while I wait.

And about the exits - the Academy is kinda part of a big building with a market over the top of it and an Argos above it. The Academy is kinda the basement level of it. I have no idea if theres a back entrance because there isn't really a back - It's hard to explain. I think there's JUST the front entrance but i'm not sure. I'll investigate while I wait for you lot to arrive!

I'm not making much sense this afternoon becuase we've been eating HUGE lollipops through our 2 hour psychology lesson just - sugar high!