FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IM GOING NOW!

Got a feeling I've forgotten something :| I've got my tickets and camera though and that's all I really need!

:roftl:

Safe Journey and i will see you there!!!

awww Steph

Big hugs to you...im soo sorry you are unable to come tonight you will be greatly missed by us all

But hey Mika doesnt have to put on his running shoes to run away from you and avoid a rugby tackle to the ground :naughty:

you are so sweet

mika with pox on him, what a thought, could look really good''i oh would so like to chase him....and tonight of all nights, i wanted to chat to him and get his autograph, lastt time at the koko i was too shy this time i'm speckled and nexrt time///.....|??????????????????????

oh i sio so can't bear to think of all of you there together...and mika...

Steph do you want to sign the back of my portrait card ? if you could write a small message and i will print and stick it on?

i would love to ....i'd really love to i had such plans for tonight....now i have nothing

i have to stop crying....

i would love to ....i'd really love to i had such plans for tonight....now i have nothing

i have to stop crying....

steph if you want to add a small message i have 30mins before i leave scan it to your pc send it to me and i will print and stick it on for you...but be quick :thumb_yello:

steph if you want to add a small message i have 30mins before i leave scan it to your pc send it to me and i will print and stick it on for you...but be quick :thumb_yello:

i can't not enough time for me to get my head round ,,,could you add me if i fell you what to say.or write...my labtop is new, nothing is connected yert, the other computer is disconnected printer scanner, everything is not in place for the labtop yet....

I'm so excited!

Got half an hour left at work, then dashing home to get ready before heading off to Birmingham. Meeting my Mum and sister in the queue - hope to be there by 6.30pm. Been out at lunch time and bought some pink fluffy heart headbands and some pink heart wands. Also got a tub of lollipops to share with all my new friends!

Steph - so sorry to hear that you are tucked at home poorly ... actually sorry isn't nearly enough ... I'm gutted for you :thumbdown:

Anyway best look busy ... been parading round the office in my headband already ... my boss thinks I'm mad :insane:

I've found you all!! I was searching under Gigs!!

Save me looking back through the thread, did they meet him going in?

dont think so i havent heard from anyone 4 an hour or so!!!! he's prob on stage now!!!! bouncing around!!!!!!

dont think so i havent heard from anyone 4 an hour or so!!!! he's prob on stage now!!!! bouncing around!!!!!!

At Glasgow last night he came on about 9.20 I think, but that was late apparently. I'm so excited for them, wish i was there all over again..

At Glasgow last night he came on about 9.20 I think, but that was late apparently. I'm so excited for them, wish i was there all over again..

i wish i was there again 2!!!:blush-anim-cl: i think he came on about 9.15 at leeds!!! ohhhhhhhhhh leedsssssssss it seems so long ago....

Thinking about you all and looking forward to hearing all the news!

Likewise here! So it's about 10:20 now for UK... will the show be over yet?

I hope they're having the chance to meet him tonight! :)

dcdeb