2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

becksi, will you come to the london one in july?

Yeah, I'd like to see Beckar and Cherie in July, as long as Beckar doesn't do this to me.

OMG. I would of pounced on everybody and me like grrrr hi :B -hoogle-

hoogle? :shocked::naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'd like to see Beckar and Cherie in July, as long as Beckar doesn't do this to me.

OMG. I would of pounced on everybody and me like grrrr hi :B -hoogle-

hoogle? :shocked::naughty:

It means to hug.. in beckar language :D

I hope Kata! What's this no pics thing all about?

i dunno im getting texts off people saying no pics were aloud this time but everyones so xcited they are not making sense!!! Lol

[QUOTi hope so but to be honest i'm not wanting to see them

E=Beckar;184018]In.. JULY. Theres one.. in LONDON. NO WAY. IS THERe? Where can you find out moore?

in london sommerset house i've got tickets for this, it's mid july, an open air gig

E=Beckar;184018]In.. JULY. Theres one.. in LONDON. NO WAY. IS THERe? Where can you find out moore?

in london sommerset house i've got tickets for this, it's mid july, an open air gig

steph it will be a great one and it will make up for u missing this one!!!

I think they could take pics inside but none with mika outside!! i know bex has another autograph and erm one mfc got very lucky but thats her story:biggrin2:

I dont know if I can get there :(

I think they could take pics inside but none with mika outside!! i know bex has another autograph and erm one mfc got very lucky but thats her story:biggrin2:

Huh. Im lost o.o;

i dunno im getting texts off people saying no pics were aloud this time but everyones so xcited they are not making sense!!! Lol

Whos numbers do you have?

I was hoping to get in touch with thim.. but forgot to ask peeps for their numbers :(

the lucky one must be freds!

the lucky one must be freds!

yay!! I hope so!!!:bleh::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I wonder what that 'no pics' thing is supposed to mean :blink: Hasn't that been strange all week long already? I thought he usually comes out after the show to talk to the people who were waiting, sign stuff and pose with the fans... anyway I could understand if it all has become a little too much lately, but it is planned to go on like this for MONTHS... I don't know how he wants to ride this out :blink: , on the pics that were posted today and yesterday he already looks quite tired. I really hope he'll recognize it when it is time to slow down a bit...

Oh, but his mom and his sisters are around, they'll take care :thumb_yello:

Whos numbers do you have?

I was hoping to get in touch with thim.. but forgot to ask peeps for their numbers :(

bexx but shes on her way home with her sister, she saw loads autographs being given to mfc ppl.:biggrin2: