2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

there are probably into the last song now.....it has been a difficult night for me.....almost unbearable

{{{Steph}}}

:emot-sad:

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This too will pass. Sigh.

I think that's a quote, anyone know who by?

I thought it was Shakespeare, but a quick google says either

King Solomon or Abraham Lincoln! But goodness knows I've

used the phrase enough... and you're right... sigh...

dcdeb

Oh ,'This too shall pass' is one of my favourite quotes.... very useful to remember ... when I do.......:blink:

I've always heard it was inscribed on his ring.

it's a brillint quote, very philosophical!

Fingers crossed for them. The clip of us giving Mika the trousers is now on the last page or so of the Tartan Trousers thread. That's me with brown hair and brown cord jacket - actually giving him the trousers!!!!

oh cool......... i must go look thx

I missed the meeting up with the fan club because I couldn't get on the forum, my computer was being silly :( I was there, and I think I saw lots of them/ you but mom wanted to dash off then (wanted to come and say hi and try to find the door where we might see him) Do you think we'll do another meetupy thing next time? :(

Perhaps we should have a thread entitled

MFC and the Philosphers Thread

or

The Thread of Tired Cliches!

Sorry don't know where the accent is on the keyboard.

I would certainly participate in either of those threads :)

In fact, I'd be as eager as a beaver, chomping at the bit, to sink my teeth into a thread that was about tired old cliches (I don't know either :wink2:

I bet I could come up with a list as long as your arm... :naughty:

Somebody stop me now... I have to go and make dinner! LOL!

dcdeb

I missed the meeting up with the fan club because I couldn't get on the forum, my computer was being silly :( I was there, and I think I saw lots of them/ you but mom wanted to dash off then (wanted to come and say hi and try to find the door where we might see him) Do you think we'll do another meetupy thing next time? :(

oh im sure there will chloe, we'll all have lots of concerts to meet up in... how was mika i heard he was amazing as always!!!!

He was fantastic yes :D trouble is, I REALLY want to meet him now. My mom always wants to leave and tells me we wouldn't stand a chance, in fact she literally dragged me out tonight :blink:

Def. going to follow the fan club next time :biggrin2: I saw some flashy hearts too, and nearly said hi but I'm too shy :blush-anim-cl:

I was the one in the brown top, blonde hair scrunched badly into yellow, green and orange pointy felt over the top bobble with a green bag and a short haired blonde lady in green if anyone saw me lol.

He was fantastic yes :D trouble is, I REALLY want to meet him now. My mom always wants to leave and tells me we wouldn't stand a chance, in fact she literally dragged me out tonight :blink:

Def. going to follow the fan club next time :biggrin2: I saw some flashy hearts too, and nearly said hi but I'm too shy :blush-anim-cl:

I was the one in the brown top, blonde hair scrunched badly into yellow, green and orange pointy felt over the top bobble with a green bag and a short haired blonde lady in green if anyone saw me lol.

OMG. I would of pounced on everybody and me like grrrr hi :B -hoogle-

My mum would wait until I wanted to leave.. she would want to stay as well really :D

I must go to a gig. I MUST. grrr. XD

OMG. I would of pounced on everybody and me like grrrr hi :B -hoogle-

My mum would wait until I wanted to leave.. she would want to stay as well really :D

I must go to a gig. I MUST. grrr. XD

becksi, will you come to the london one in july?

Mom always looks quite peed off then wants to go straight away :blink: kinda spoils it a bit. Oh well, only a year and a half till I can get in on my own :naughty: (I love going with her, but she's just a bit annoying at the end, I so want to meet him. She doesn't quite understand obsession :bleh: )