Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo much to do soo little time

Need to do my research about V so i know what other bands will be playing so i can plan my time there...well plan it around the Birthday Gift i guess :roftl:

must remember to charge my camera......and find out if it records video with audio :naughty:

I need a favour. Could someone say hello to Luke for me? It´s important :wub2:

Good luck Bexxy!

No problem Queenie, consider it done.

For anyone who's interested there are a limited amount of tickets available on Saturday if you go to the V site, they've just been released.

ok im officially getting excited now ...i think my ladybird outfit will work miracles this saturday :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Rak1 i got your text my phone died before i could reply though...

i hope you ticket is alright its a bit of a pain your not aloud in before midday though....all i know is that traffic is MURDER when they do an event at weston park it usually tails back to the roundabouts at each end of the road :boxed:

But i will be getting there on friday probably late afternoon setting up my tent and settling in for the night...i hope the weather is alright

Must find one of those carrying things with wheels they looked really usefull for carrying stuff at the Big chill festival and it will take one trip just to carry the birthday project and the relax cards :shocked:

I checked on V site and Mika is on Ch4 stage at 5.45 'til 6.30, after The Guillimots and before Lilly Allen.

I'm a bit ticked off that The Kooks have switched nights with Basement Jaxx, which means now BJ will be on the same time as The Killers. NOT FAIR! I guess I'll go to The Killers, as I missed them at Glastonbury, but I love both groups, and I just love going crazy when BJ do Jump and Shout, it's my favourite of theirs. It's SO frustrating, AAARRRGGGGHH! LOL.

I checked on V site and Mika is on Ch4 stage at 5.45 'til 6.30, after The Guillimots and before Lilly Allen.

I'm a bit ticked off that The Kooks have switched nights with Basement Jaxx, which means now BJ will be on the same time as The Killers. NOT FAIR! I guess I'll go to The Killers, as I missed them at Glastonbury, but I love both groups, and I just love going crazy when BJ do Jump and Shout, it's my favourite of theirs. It's SO frustrating, AAARRRGGGGHH! LOL.

oh 5.45 - 6.30 isnt that long is it :boxed:

oh well ...i was gonna be tempted to try and see Mcfly aswell but i cant be bothered :roftl:

Nevermind i found it http://www.vfestival.com/index.html?pid=3006

for anyone else that is interested :biggrin2:

you know sometimes i feel like im talking to myself :wink2:

I know Caz!!!!

its my last day at work tomorow then i have to prepare its gonna be fantastic!!!

OmigoshOmigoshOmigosh!!!!!

mind if we swap numbers? i'd love to know whats going on...i'll be antsy all day xDDD

wait omg when is the 18th? *counts of fingers*

crap thats a saturday. i work saturdays :@

i shall have to find out my times!!...may i have your number anyway? xDDD

OmigoshOmigoshOmigosh!!!!!

mind if we swap numbers? i'd love to know whats going on...i'll be antsy all day xDDD

wait omg when is the 18th? *counts of fingers*

crap thats a saturday. i work saturdays :@

i shall have to find out my times!!...may i have your number anyway? xDDD

yes sure i will pm it to you

Althoughhhh knowing me i will probably go and lose my bag with all my belonging in it...like i nearly did at Big chill festival :roftl: :roftl:

(turned out it was in my tent all along)

anyway yes i will try my best to keep you all upto date and such :biggrin2:

No problem Queenie, consider it done.

For anyone who's interested there are a limited amount of tickets available on Saturday if you go to the V site, they've just been released.

Why are my parents coming from Spain exactly this weekend?????? :badmood:

yes sure i will pm it to you

Althoughhhh knowing me i will probably go and lose my bag with all my belonging in it...like i nearly did at Big chill festival :roftl: :roftl:

(turned out it was in my tent all along)

anyway yes i will try my best to keep you all upto date and such :biggrin2:

thanks! i'll be having a hissy fit all day!! i dont even know what hours im working! could it be 4? 6? 8? 10? 12? WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?!! *is anxious*

it will all be over by 6.30pm on saturday then i will go into hybernation until November :naughty:

Sorry Bexxy, that I didn't get back with the link. Not in office at the moment (as it's nearly 11pm and I'm not that crazy yet), so not with my computer (YAY I'm back on the internet). Can't get links put in off my phone, so I couldn't upload it from here.

So do we know what the weather is for the weekend yet?

i can't wait :biggrin2:

i know u guys don't really know me, as some others do, but if it's possible can someone tell him hi for me if they get to talk to him...i've asked a couple ppl b4 but they didn't get to really meet him. i would really appreciate that, if not it's ok.

i just want him to know he has a huge fan in trinidad :biggrin2:

it will all be over by 6.30pm on saturday then i will go into hybernation until November :naughty:

Ah, BexxY that is what you think now, but when it is all over it will takes weeks more of unwidning before true hibernation starts, mark my words. I don't even know when Mika will be back on our side of the world, and I am still high from the gig three weeks ago!! I just keep getting excited for everyone else, over and over and over, the fun never stops!!:biggrin2:

oh, bexxy could you tell himif you got the chance that mfcers from romania love him and we want him to come in our country?

Okay, I think so far on the list in my head ( must write this down) we have you, and Kavi from Trinidad that wish to be remembered to Mika (anyone else post before Friday night) and Queenie to be remembered to Luke and I assume Mika too.

Anyone with any questions to ask, so I can get them on paper to ask him. Not the obvious marriage proposals or questions on the health issue (I think that is a sore point, judging by the response of it being asked in Ibiza, and I think Bexxy may ask about it, and as she has more right to broach him about it than me. I'll leave that decision to her).

Keep them short as I don't know how much time we'll have with him and although I can talk fast it's not always intelligible. LOL.

Riiighht just back home from getting my hair done i need to sort out my bag now ready for tomorow...print some things off then attempt to make a happy birthday mika banner for the show :biggrin2: