MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

Well, it's a daily work, so i can't go out before 6pm: if i run like a mad i should come in time, i WANT to come! for Mika i'd do the impossible:naughty:

But if you pray with me that the baby of my boss will be already born for that day.....:wink2:

Well, it's a daily work, so i can't go out before 6pm: if i run like a mad i should come in time, i WANT to come! for Mika i'd do the impossible:naughty:

But if you pray with me that the baby of my boss will be already born for that day.....:wink2:

lol do you mean that your boss will be in a better mood if his baby is born :naughty: ? Or will he be on holidays so he will not be watching you ? :roftl:

whatever, i will pray too :biggrin2::sweatdrop::lmao:

I really hope I'll be able to be there! It scares me a little to read that there's no admittance fee... :shocked: I'm not particularly fond of overcrowded places where one has to struggle to find a decent spot! lol but I guess that's the kind of stress so-called die-hard fans have to go through in order to "be there", if you know what I mean! :P

lol do you mean that your boss will be in a better mood if his baby is born :naughty: ? Or will he be on holidays so he will not be watching you ? :roftl:

my bosses are married and she's gonna have the baby on the last week in july or the first in august. unfortunately beacause of this they won't go on holidays, but with the baby coming they'll be excited and stuff like that, so maybe there won't be that huge works to do.....i wanna go at a decent time there!:blush-anim-cl:

I really hope I'll be able to be there! It scares me a little to read that there's no admittance fee... :shocked: I'm not particularly fond of overcrowded places where one has to struggle to find a decent spot! lol but I guess that's the kind of stress so-called die-hard fans have to go through in order to "be there", if you know what I mean!

well, i've never been at any kind of festival, but i guess the spot won't be very good if you'll go in the afternoon, cause many people will be there in the morning. Just my opinion:wink2: So i don't have many hopes to get a good spot once i'll be there..

I'll go with you...side by side :wub2:

i've been to a few festivals and i can say that people get the first row just 1 or 2 hours before their fab group...so maybe we can get the first row.:wink2:

you seriuos?? this is a great news!!

I'll go with you...side by side :wub2:

we stick together!:thumb_yello:

how many €10,00 tickets will be available?

infinite? lol

as Mika plays after 9.00 and thousands go to see him (3.000 in milan...), isn't there the risk they close up admittance to the concert very early?

Or maybe the €10,00 tickets have to be booked?

ARGH, I'M PANICKING!:shocked:

infinite? lol

as Mika plays after 9.00 and thousands go to see him (3.000 in milan...), isn't there the risk they close up admittance to the concert very early?

as long as Arezzo Wave has been here in Arezzo they never closed up admittance.

of course paying 10 euros after 9 pm it's also a way to prevent a too much crowded evening.

I'm sure that the new place for Italia Wave is much bigger than the one it had here so I don't think there will be any problems.

the only thing is arriving when they open the gates,not later.

the so called Main Stage used to open at about 7.30 pm.

Anyway I'll search more informations for you.

PS:the artists of the Main Stage have about 20 min to perform.bit it can be more.it depends on the number or artists who are going to perform I think

infinite? lol

i'm not sure there's a limit, as long as it will be in an open space (like a square or something)...

as long as Arezzo Wave has been here in Arezzo they never closed up admittance.

of course paying 10 euros after 9 pm it's also a way to prevent a too much crowded evening.

I'm sure that the new place for Italia Wave is much bigger than the one it had here so I don't think there will be any problems.

the only thing is arriving when they open the gates,not later.

the so called Main Stage used to open at about 7.30 pm.

Anyway I'll search more informations for you.

PS:the artists of the Main Stage have about 20 min to perform.bit it can be more.it depends on the number or artists who are going to perform I think

Thanks for the precious info! :thumb_yello:

:trumpet:

if you need a place to stay in Italy, pls contact me.

i live near Milan, but we can go to florence together!

...And I can find a place to sleep for you...I know Tuscany as my home :punk:

The location will be the private area at “Osmannoro sud†in di Sesto Fiorentino" (near Florence).

hi !! i'm french and i'll be going to the festival with 3 of my friends !! i think that we will be completely lost when arriving, since we don't speak a word of italian, and we don't even know where arezzo is ( is it the name of a town :boxed: or smg ? can we get there in car when arriving from Florence ?) ... And we won't know any hotel or youth camp .... well, we can always sleep in the car, that's not a real problem lol :roftl: !!

But that would be great if we could meet someone before the festival, just so as not to be completely lost lol :thumb_yello:

hi !! i'm french and i'll be going to the festival with 3 of my friends !! i think that we will be completely lost when arriving, since we don't speak a word of italian, and we don't even know where arezzo is ( is it the name of a town :boxed: or smg ? can we get there in car when arriving from Florence ?) ... And we won't know any hotel or youth camp .... well, we can always sleep in the car, that's not a real problem lol :roftl: !!

But that would be great if we could meet someone before the festival, just so as not to be completely lost lol :thumb_yello:

the festival is in Florence! it has been in Arezzo for many years but they moved it!

don't worry I'll be able (I'm sure that's the same for all the others italians of the MC) to meet whoever wants before getting to the concert!

but hey...we've got plenty of time!

RELAX,TAKE IT EASSSSSSSY!:bleh:

the festival is in Florence! it has been in Arezzo for many years but they moved it!

don't worry I'll be able (I'm sure that's the same for all the others italians of the MC) to meet whoever wants before getting to the concert!

but hey...we've got plenty of time!

RELAX,TAKE IT EASSSSSSSY!:bleh:

lol yeah you're right ^_______^ !! it's just that we are currently planning our holidays ( we are making a whole trip in northen italia it's gonna be great :naughty::roftl: ) and i've just realised that most youth hotels were nearly full !! :shocked: i was quite shocked about that, but it's not surprising since everybody wants to go to italia :mf_lustslow: !!

lol yeah you're right ^_______^ !! it's just that we are currently planning our holidays ( we are making a whole trip in northen italia it's gonna be great :naughty::roftl: ) and i've just realised that most youth hotels were nearly full !! :shocked: i was quite shocked about that, but it's not surprising since everybody wants to go to italia :mf_lustslow: !!

Me and my friends are planning our holidays too so I understand you!!!

evrybody wants to go to Italy??? omg I wished I could live in France or (better) in England!!

does someone want me to sell him/her my italian nationality!?!?!?:naughty:

Me and my friends are planning our holidays too so I understand you!!!

evrybody wants to go to Italy??? omg I wished I could live in France or (better) in England!!

does someone want me to sell him/her my italian nationality!?!?!

:roftl: i'd love to live in england too !! but what's great in italy is the sun (:mf_lustslow: ), the beautiful guys (:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: ) and the arts (:thumb_yello: )

and if you wanna come to paris say hello to me! i'll be happy to help you ( and i've got a huge flat if needed :wink2: )

you can also rely on me!!don't worry...be happy!!

p.s.i live in the north italia:in case of need ask me,without problems!!:wink2: (i live near milan)