MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

from the italiawave myspacefourm:

"Main Stage

Giovedì 19 Luglio saranno gli ****DISCO ad aprire il Main Stage. Seguiranno le CSS, cinque brasiliane e un ragazzo che vengono da San Paulo del Brasile e stanno facendo parlare di sé già in questi mesi . A seguire sul Main Stage la pop star del momento MIKA, 23enne nato a Beirut, in Libano, da madre libanese e padre statunitense. Con il singolo di debutto “Grace Kelly†Mika è balzato alla prima posizione delle classifiche inglesi solo grazie ai download digitali. Chiudono il Main Stage i KAISER CHIEFS, vincitori di 3 Brit award come “miglior gruppoâ€, “miglior artista rock britannico†e “miglior esibizione live†nel 2006."

ok, then!

at what time, more or less? 3.00, 4.00pm?

i still have to check train timetable...and then trasport there from florence.

the place is fine for me and 3 pm too :thumb_yello: ...we can meet there, then!!! i'll be in florence at about 11.20

i'll be in florence at 11.45 and esperia75 is telling me there is a quick trasport to sesto fiorentino, so i't's ok for 3.00 pm. :thumb_yello:

...Tuscany has a great organization about cultural events. From every station and great parking around the place, there will be service transportation for the gig free of charge to discourage use of private car.

I can tell you more at the beginning of July.

...Tuscany has a great organization about cultural events. From every station and great parking around the place, there will be service transportation for the gig free of charge to discourage use of private car.

I can tell you more at the beginning of July.

thanks for the info esperia!!! :thumb_yello:

:)

I hope soon I have all details :mf_rosetinted:

oh we're not in a hurry, don't worry!! :thumb_yello: i'm still waiting news about the camping from the forum of the festival but nobody wants to answer me :sneaky2:

OMG 28 DAYS!!!! and i'll see mika live for the first time!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*panic attack*

guys, there are infos about the camping...if someone is interested... i post the link and a quick translation (forgive my mistakes, please :blush-anim-cl: )

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/camping.php

no animals allowed inside the camping area

the camping opens at 15 pm of 17th july and closes at 11 pm of 23th july

prices:

who arrives on 17th or 18th july: 20€

who arrives on 19th july: 15€

who arrives on 21th or 22th july: 10€

soon there will be the possibility to book the place inside the camping (max 1300 places).

camping has only an entrance in "via lucchese", 800m from parking area.

cars inside the camping aren't allowed, there's a parking area near the camping (800m).

the area of the festival will be linked to "firenze rifredi" station by buses

for further information, info@arezzowave.com

guys, there are infos about the camping...if someone is interested... i post the link and a quick translation (forgive my mistakes, please :blush-anim-cl: )

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/camping.php

the camping is inside the area of the festival and it's divided into 3 parts:

1- area for people without dogs

2- area for people with dogs

3- area in which you can find restaurants, toilettes, first aid

the camping opens at 15 pm of 17th july and closes at 11 pm of 23th july

prices:

who arrives on 17th or 18th july: 20€

who arrives on 19th july: 15€

who arrives on 21th or 22th july: 10€

soon there will be the possibility to book the place inside the camping (max 1300 places).

camping has only an entrance in "via lucchese", 800m from camping area.

cars inside the camping are aren't allowed, there's a parking area near the camping (800m).

the area of the festival will be linked to "firenze rifredi" station by buses

for further information, info@arezzowave.com

thanks for the info ... i wonder if i don't book for the camping, there will be no place left for me when i arrive on the 19/07 ?

well i guess i'll just have to sleep in the car :naughty: !!

thanks for the info ... i wonder if i don't book for the camping, there will be no place left for me when i arrive on the 19/07 ?

well i guess i'll just have to sleep in the car :naughty: !!

don't know what to do either...:blink: i'll talk with my friends and then we'll see...at least you can sleep in the car!! :bleh:

I WANT TO ATTEND THIS GIG SO DESPERATELY!!! :'(

lol sorry for my desperate rant... :roftl:

I just miss him so much! :° it's been already 2 months and a half I had him jumping and singing before my eyes and I'm starting to get emotional... :roftl: I think I'm getting a little verklempt...

don't know what to do either...:blink: i'll talk with my friends and then we'll see...at least you can sleep in the car!! :bleh:

eh eh don't worry, if you've got no place to sleep you can sleep in the car too :biggrin2: !! then we'll be at least 5 in a twingo i'm sure it will be really comfortable :roftl: !!

I just miss him so much! :° it's been already 2 months and a half I had him jumping and singing before my eyes and I'm starting to get emotional... :roftl: I think I'm getting a little verklempt...

i know how it feels :biggrin2: !!!

matt, are you going to any october gig? pls, write your name in the attnding list!

and come to florence....say bye bye to your group and come!:biggrin2:

Please, come in Florence with us!!!

matt, are you going to any october gig? pls, write your name in the attnding list!

and come to florence....say bye bye to your group and come!:biggrin2:

that's what I'm planning to do... you see, my friends know that I'm a lil' heartbroken after the Streisand concert was cancelled, so maybe they will understand... :roftl:

I'll be in Bologna for sure. I don't know about Turin, but a friend of mine lives there and I told her a thousand times I was going to visit her... so that may be the chance! lol

And I'll bring my recorder! ^^ So we'll keep memories of the concert...

Please, come in Florence with us!!!

awww! I'll try my best.

Oh my heavenly days... I'm so thrilled about the Bologna thingy! :D We should all crash to my place afterwards! lol including Mika and the band of course!!!