MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

:yay: :yay: Mirtilla won a meeting !!!! :yay: I'm so happy for her ! Same as Johnny, she was really disappointed after the Olympia... And now her time has come :yay: Hope she can meet Martin too !!!

Do you think she'll mention the ringtone ? :naughty:

But the official schedule says he has to sing from 10.05 PM for 2 hours...and then from 00.15Am there's another singer...:shocked:

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/programma19.php

The schedule only tells what time they come on but not how long they sing...it was 55 min which seems quite a small amount of time but something like an hour is a normal time for a festival gig. After all they also need some time in between two acts to change the stage:wink2:

Great for her!! Hope she´ll tell us everything when she comes back!!

Anyway, i have the target to meet the band @ Ibiza and Mirtilla is with me, so... It will be a another great chance!

did ya win a competition for ibiza..? :shocked:

night, patty!

did ya win a competition for ibiza..? :shocked:

night, patty!

No, but i´ll try to make something! I have my box ready to be given!!!

I have another special ringtone too. If she doesn´t tell him this time, you have to be sure that i´ll "force" her to show him!!

you must, queenie! :thumb_yello:

knowing mirtilla, she probably didn't dare.. but then again, maybe the superpowers of captain mika made her confess the truth.. :naughty:

Captain Mika to the rescue!!! And SuperMadQueenie to the rescue if necessary too! :roftl:

Ladies and gentlemen...did Mirtilla do it or did she not? Did she tell the whole story? Uncensored? The tension is building up and everybody on MFC wants to know! Join us tomorrow on this thread to find out the naked truth about Mirtilla's meeting with Mika!:biggrin2:

Ladies and gentlemen...did Mirtilla do it or did she not? Did she tell the whole story? Uncensored? The tension is building up and everybody on MFC wants to know! Join us tomorrow on this thread to find out the naked truth about Mirtilla's meeting with Mika!:biggrin2:

Haha, johnny, you are the best! Hope to meet you one day!

And I'm so anxious to find out about Mirtilla's meeting with Mr. M. She's such a sweet person and she soo deserves being given credit by him for that hilarious piece of work :biggrin2:

night kitkat!

mirtilla wont he mtv competition and will meet (or has met already) our boy backstage

oh that lucky thing!!!

everyone is right she deserves this!! and I wanna hear every single detail!! :yay:

Haha, johnny, you are the best! Hope to meet you one day!

And I'm so anxious to find out about Mirtilla's meeting with Mr. M. She's such a sweet person and she soo deserves being given credit by him for that hilarious piece of work :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: Hope to meet you too! Meeting MFCers have been lots of great memories for me!:original:

I know I just love that ringtone...so much that I start concidering buying a more modern mobile phone-one that I can connect to my computer in order to transfer the ringtone!:lol3:

If Mirtilla dares not to mention her fab ringtone I'll catch the next plane to Italy to personally tell her off :naughty: - that chicken :roftl:

I can't imagine her telling him! she didn't want him to know in paris I think, because of his reaction when he heard the ringtone:naughty: