MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

Wow and wow!!!!

This is really truly amazing!!:punk:

First thank you all for your exhaustive reports...they really put me in even a better mood and I enjoyed every single word of it.

I'm so happy for all of you and especially for you Mirtilla- you're probably one of the most luckiest persons in the world! I can imagine that this-:biggrin2: - is going to stay on your face for a long time but who could blame you?

YeyJen...we are going to convert my friend too, right? :naughty:

annabelle!! of course we'll convert your friend! even if, to tell you the truth, the biggest part on the conversion is due to mika: my friends fell in love with him after seeing the gig! :naughty:

annabelle!! of course we'll convert your friend! even if, to tell you the truth, the biggest part on the conversion is due to mika: my friends fell in love with him after seeing the gig! :naughty:

Then I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. We can trust Mika-he will do his job and convert him.:naughty:

Thanks everyone for reports and pics!

Just got to read thru everything...

looks like everyone had and amazing time at the gig (and before and after as well:bleh: )

And as for "stalkerboy" - I think, Mirtilla (and others), he has really appreciated the fact, that you didnt jump on him in the street and respects you for that!

I read this only now. not staying long online and soon out again.

mirtilla dearest, I AM SO HAPPY everything went that fine and you could meet everyone with such brilliant result!! and you got your pic with martin!! that plainly rocks!! :punk: you so deserve it!! :punk:

a tight hug!!! :wub2:

Ai...I can imagine you were really excited and nervous when they kept on postponing your meet & greet! :biggrin2:

IT WAS BEEN SOOOOOOOO MIKASMIC!!!!!

I 've discovered a ****ty municipl hot spot wireless but my pc is in big trouble!!! I wanna read the memories of the gig and thye film/ photo!!! :biggrin2::shocked::wub2:

You know what...I was just thinking, Robertina is going to have SO much reading to do when she gets back on the forum.........but I KNOW she will read EVERY word! (and it is SO worth it!)

Aaargh... my internet connection failed for ages just when I was about to reply to this thread. And I am so behind, haven't been online for two days again and I just HAD to read this thread from where I quit Thursday night...

Just come back from Florence straight to work (i'm so messed up!) i have no time right now to tell you everything. i will tonight. with piccies:biggrin2:

Just to let you know: saw him (twice in a day). Met him. Deb he remembers you! Blue you too! loved everything we gave him. Cherisse is sweeter than a candy! Martin....:wub2:

Will tell you later, promise! now i have to finish some works in few hours.

I can die happy.:biggrin2: (<-- this is my face since yesterday)

Well Mirtilla, from the bottom of my heart: you are SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD!!! I will rush through the rest of the thread until I find your full report!

And he remembers ME?? :shocked: We looked each other straight in the eyes when he came out the exit last Tuesday at Somerset House as he said ‘thank you all for the braces and for dressing up’ (etc.etc.) but I don’t know if he realised that it was me, Blue (I was wearing a cap this time). And I didn't really get the chance to have a real talk with him, there were so many people around... (oh well, I didn't really care though, I had my talk with him in Birmingham already). But obviously at least he remembers my name! :roftl:

And Martin... :wub2: Still haven't met him - and I am never jealous but now I am a little bit... :biggrin2:

OK, off to see if you have written down your full report yet!

Oh the stalking follower !! This guy has no sense of private life :sneaky2:

You are absolutely right Yop! :sneaky2:

Hehe, lovely report Mirtilla! I wish I could have seen your faces when you suddenly saw him passing by! :roftl: :roftl: 'Nice badges...' :naughty:

Thanks for your report too Mellody! Cool that he recognised you! :thumb_yello:

OK, off to read the rest!

Woaw, took me ages to read everything, I'm so happy for you Mirtilla!!! You gotta be so happy!!!!!!!!!

Funny how things we are looking forward to the most get blurry real fast, in the excitation of the moment, you just can't process and register everything...

Now I can die happy. Doesn’t matter everything else.

That’s all.

No! Mirtilla! Please! Don't die! We cannot miss you on the forum! :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

Ahhhh, you must be high on cloud 999999999 or something now! I was holding my breath while I was reading your report, I enjoyed every single word... YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! :punk:

You spoke to Mika, to Martin, to Cherisse... Too bad you can't frame a whole event and put it on your wall... But at least you have the photos! Mirtilla, I can't express how happy I feel for you, really! Thank you for your amazing report! :thumb_yello:

And he remembers me... Blue from the beads...:blink::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah the radio hosts said something about ping pong balls coming out of his backpack!:roftl: I hope he repeats that on other gigs, it must be fun to watch!

Hehe, my visual thinking abilities are working overtime now! :naughty:

JeyJen, thanks for your report too! Sorry to hear about your sunburn, how are things going now? :sad:

See !! :thumb_yello: And next time, you just HAVE to yell at him (or just tell him, as you want) "I AM BLUE !!" like i did after the Olympia :naughty: :naughty:

I am way too shy for that... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, maybe a bit of the green German wonder spray will help. :biggrin2:

I spent the entire last hour reading this thread... Absolutely amazing, all the reports! Thank you, Italy! :thumb_yello:

BTW 'next time...' - can't believe that I have to wait until November! :blink:

I am way too shy for that... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, maybe a bit of the green German wonder spray will help. :biggrin2:

I spent the entire last hour reading this thread... Absolutely amazing, all the reports! Thank you, Italy! :thumb_yello:

I would say i'm shy too, but you wouldn't believe me...

and i have to let you know that i have been sneaking on whenever i had a chance to read the latest....

since wednesday!:naughty:

and only now have the time to post that i have read it ALL!

thank you so much for your reports!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANTLY WONDERFUL!

and pictures!

you are ALL absolutely beautiful!:biggrin2:

mirtilla!

i don't expect you to come done from the sky for quite some time!

WOW WOW WOW!

and esperia and robi have not even reported yet!