MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

I would say i'm shy too, but you wouldn't believe me...

no, we wouldn't!!:naughty:

and esperia and robi have not even reported yet!

robi is out for the whole weekend, and esperia too but yesterday i've spent the afternoon with her!

Hehe, lovely report Mirtilla! I wish I could have seen your faces when you suddenly saw him passing by! :roftl: :roftl: 'Nice badges...' :naughty:

you should have seen us! it was so surreal that it looked like a dream, our faces were like :shocked::jawdrop:

Blue next time (come to Glasgow!!!!!!!) you should follow Yop's advice: yell at him "You got my beads on the phone!!":naughty: he looks really proud of that:wink2:

Hehe, he must be getting bored of them in the oncoming 4 months... It would be very disappointing for me if he replies 'Nah, I just took them off last week...' :roftl: :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Or he will tell you "yeah !! i didn't wear them tonight, but i have been wearing them for the past 2 weeks !!" :naughty: (well, in your case, past 6 months...)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Or he will tell you "yeah !! i didn't wear them tonight, but i have been wearing them for the past 2 weeks !!" :naughty: (well, in your case, past 6 months...)

:roftl: :roftl:

I had that in mind when I wrote my comment down... :naughty:

Oh my, it's so hard to catch up with everything on here after two days without internet :thumbdown:

BUT I've managed to read your reports, Mellody and Mirtilla. Awesome, I'm just so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your experiences, I really enjoyed reading!

Mellody, he made his car stop to thank you, he's really so well-mannered (LOL :biggrin2: ) and thoughtful and nice :wub2: *sigh*

The lollipop necklace is ACE! :thumb_yello: It was clear that he must love it!

Mirtilla, of course you didn't mention your ringtone :biggrin2: I knew you wouldn't, you're just too nice and modest (you shouldn't be because you really deserve the credit)

And you met Martin :thumb_yello: Unforgettable :wink2:

ok folks...here i am!

what shall i say more? everything has been said already....

i was in the mountains this last week end and only could catch up last night!

i'm not doing a chronicle...just let you know my feelings.

1. the morning.

it was absolutely wonderful to have so many hours to spend with mirtilla on the train, chatting about mika without having all family around annoying me!

free as a bird....all my expectations and feelings being unrolled in the air without any shame! (poor ppl next to us in the train...he he he!)

2. the afternoon.

this is the best part. the four of us (mirtilla, esperia75, agnese and i) had an unexpected surprise when we met him in the centre of florence!

these moments i will treasure for ever in my heart, they are priceless. we spent more or less 3 quarters of an hour being with him walking around....

he was so relaxed and enjoying his private moment...how could we even think of disturbing him? i was so embarassed and happy at the same time, i simply stayed there watching him walking by...now i understand that it was the only moment i could see his face, but from the concert.

maybe i should have stopped him and have a little chat or let him recognize me...but, oh, well, that moment is gone.

i feel proud of myself, i did the right thing...but i feel so sad also, as i had no more chances to meet him afterwards!

there was a moment where i turned back...he was 10 metres behind me......and when he was staring at the front of the powerful dome in florence...so concentrate, alone (his family was already in)...then they called him and he joined them...

i'm so happy he found a moment for himself, his family and his desire to be sightseeing and shopping as a common person...as he is!

we were totally frozen...did not know what to do, totally in his aura.... i could not feel the heat also!

so please, tell me i was a fool! i'll understand.....

3. the night.

the concert was not his best. he was annoyed. the instruments had problems. he arrived the last moment without rehearsing. he hated mosquitos. the costumes (i learned after) were lost. i felt he was there because he had too, without enjoying it. maybe i'm wrong....

i sang as a mad, and i'm still voiceless, i was in the front row shaking my fuchsia boa (thanks giulietta for buying it for me in the UK), wearing my flashing heart and flashing head ring! a sort of christmas tree!

i asked mellody who was more at the centre of the front row to throw a flashing heart on stage, but it ended too far away from him so he did not notice.

i had a video camera in front of me so i could not see luke at all! a real pity!

but mika was powerful and energetic as always...maybe more...i'm afraid he had some chianti glasses in his stomach!!!

i loved him of course...i can forgive him anything you know!

after the gig, we waited for mirtilla to come out the backstage and listened to her story! amazing, you have seen!

there were some crazy crazy italian fans, not so teens actually, ppl in their 20s, who were absolutely mad! there was a little barrier and they were all pressed there calling for him! then luke came over to thank esperia for her nice present, and she barely could reach him to have an autograph and a thank you! i was shocked! i could not reach the barrier and i did not want to....not to be confused with those mad ppl! i stayed behind so i could not meet luke or cherisse, not even mika when he came there for a second....just to tell them not to shout as there was another group playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

believe me, i felt do embarassed! he was telling them off!!!!!

then he was gone.

mellody ran to the car exit and met him for a little while...but i knew only after...but she mostly deserved t, she came from so far away and she had the responsability of the whole german fanclub! well done mellody!

last but not least....the wonderful, nice, warm mikafanclub ppl i met there!

mirtilla, esperia, agnese, jeyjen, greta, giulietta, mellody....we are quite lucky! we got on pretty well!

i'm sorry it was not so exciting...my camera also failed that night...i have only a handfull of pics in florence that i will upload after as i'm at work now!!! ops................

i'm sure the sad feelings will be over in a few days...just have to wait!

and i will be ready to wait for another mikamoment!...nor before october though.....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

that's great, robertina! :thumb_yello: I had already been filled in o.c. *feels very lucky and priviledged* :blush-anim-cl: but it's always nice to read it again.

I am so glad you had a good time togeher, had an enjoyable mika moment in firenze and I'm also o.c. very glad for mirtilla!

so sorry for those people's misbehave ruined it all for ya... :thumbdown:

at least esperia had her luke moment, which i know she cared so much for! :biggrin2:

ok folks...here i am!

1. the morning.

it was absolutely wonderful to have so many hours to spend with mirtilla on the train, chatting about mika without having all family around annoying me!

free as a bird....all my expectations and feelings being unrolled in the air without any shame! (poor ppl next to us in the train...he he he!)

2. the afternoon.

this is the best part. the four of us (mirtilla, esperia75, agnese and i) had an unexpected surprise when we met him in the centre of florence!

these moments i will treasure for ever in my heart, they are priceless. we spent more or less 3 quarters of an hour being with him walking around....

he was so relaxed and enjoying his private moment...how could we even think of disturbing him? i was so embarassed and happy at the same time, i simply stayed there watching him walking by...now i understand that it was the only moment i could see his face, but from the concert.

maybe i should have stopped him and have a little chat or let him recognize me...but, oh, well, that moment is gone.

i feel proud of myself, i did the right thing...but i feel so sad also, as i had no more chances to meet him afterwards!

there was a moment where i turned back...he was 10 metres behind me......and when he was staring at the front of the powerful dome in florence...so concentrate, alone (his family was already in)...then they called him and he joined them...

i'm so happy he found a moment for himself, his family and his desire to be sightseeing and shopping as a common person...as he is!

we were totally frozen...did not know what to do, totally in his aura.... i could not feel the heat also!

3. the night.

the concert was not his best. he was annoyed. the instruments had problems. he arrived the last moment without rehearsing. he hated mosquitos. the costumes (i learned after) were lost. i felt he was there because he had too, without enjoying it. maybe i'm wrong....

i sang as a mad, and i'm still voiceless, i was in the front row shaking my fuchsia boa (thanks giulietta for buying it for me in the UK), wearing my flashing heart and flashing head ring! a sort of christmas tree!

i asked mellody who was more at the centre of the front row to throw a flashing heart on stage, but it ended too far away from him so he did not notice.

i had a video camera in front of me so i could not see luke at all! a real pity!

but mika was powerful and energetic as always...maybe more...i'm afraid he had some chianti glasses in his stomach!!!

after the gig, we waited for mirtilla to come out the backstage and listened to her story! amazing, you have seen!

there were some crazy crazy italian fans, not so teens actually, ppl in their 20s, who were absolutely mad! there was a little barrier and they were all pressed there calling for him! then luke came over to thank esperia for her nice present, and she barely could reach him to have an autograph and a thank you! i was shocked! i could not reach the barrier and i did not want to....not to be confused with those mad ppl! i stayed behind so i could not meet luke or cherisse, not even mika when he came there for a second....just to tell them not to shout as there was another group playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then he was gone.

mellody ran to the car exit and met him for a little while...but i knew only after...but she mostly deserved t, she came from so far away and she had the responsability of the whole german fanclub! well done mellody!

mirtilla, esperia, agnese, jeyjen, greta, giulietta, mellody....we are quite lucky! we got on pretty well!

i'm sorry it was not so exciting...my camera also failed that night...i have only a handfull of pics in florence that i will upload after as i'm at work now!!! ops................

and i will be ready to wait for another mikamoment!...nor before october though.....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HEY :) glad u had fun :) dont feel sad! tho i know the feeling...hehe

rob you already know what i think about that so i'm not gonna repeat myself again. Let me just say that i'm sorry you hadn't your moment, and i could see you were sad that night, we all could read it on your face... But try to think that next time it may be better for you!:thumb_yello:

ok folks...here i am!

1. the morning.

2. the afternoon.

3. the night.

then he was gone.

Heya Roby!! WELCOME back:thumb_yello: AMAZING report!!! BYEEEE:biggrin2:

Heya Roby!! WELCOME back:thumb_yello: AMAZING report!!! BYEEEE:biggrin2:

kokolondon!!! i was so sorry you didn't managed to join us....how are you?? didn't hear from you for the whole weekend..:shocked:

kokolondon!!! i was so sorry you didn't managed to join us....how are you?? didn't hear from you for the whole weekend..:shocked:

mirty!!!:biggrin2: hi!!! i'm good now LOL thank you!!!!!! i was so sad...you can't immagine how :-(

but...... the most important thing was....YOUR MEETING!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for youuuuuuuuuU!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2::wink2:

i'had post some pic of somerset.. di you see them?

THANKS AGAIN!! LOL pie:thumb_yello:

[...]

2. the afternoon.

Wow, you are lucky, all the four of you, to share that magic moment. Do you know how lucky you are? :thumb_yello: This is so much more than most people can hope for and NO, you were not a fool, not walking up to them and address them. Even if you had done it in the most decent way possible it would have spoilt the moment, my opinion. Still I wish I had been there (of course :original:)

3. the night.

Sorry to read that, it's hard to imagine him performing without enjoying it, it feels kinda wrong... But I imagine that it still must have been a blast, even though he was not in full cry, mentally...

then he was gone.

I'm pretty sure to know how you must have felt towards those crazy 'fans' freaking out. It would have annoyed me to an extend beyond measure, I'm sure. The first thought I had reading this part of your story was 'Oh good that it were not them, finding him visiting the dome in the afternoon...:wink2: '

At the same time I feel something like sympathy with them for being told off by the man himself, this must have pretty much dragged their feet back on the floor while they probably didn't mean to be annoying or at least weren't aware of it...

But don't worry, I'm pretty sure you were not confused with those people.

Don't be so sad, you were lucky in fact - at least for that great afternoon experience. And you can be proud for having done (IMO) the exactly right thing about it (at least I am proud of considering myself as a part of a community as thoughtful as that) And there are so many more Mika moments to come. :thumb_yello:

rob you already know what i think about that so i'm not gonna repeat myself again. Let me just say that i'm sorry you hadn't your moment, and i could see you were sad that night, we all could read it on your face... But try to think that next time it may be better for you!:thumb_yello:

oh mirty!!! :) can you imagine my thoughts when you told me how you won the competition!!! ???? ahr ahr ahr... I was fainting...( f****** mobile phone) but then I took it with philosophy.. maybe it wasn't my moment too like roby... and I'm so so happy that was you to meet him and not another stupid fan!!! ;) hope we'll meet soon

ok folks...here i am!

1. the morning.

2. the afternoon.

3. the night.

then he was gone.

I absolutely love the part where he stands in front of the dome!! don't worry you did the right thing! it's just better we leave his private moments... private! he doesn't have too many of them anyway

thanks to you all for understanding....that's why i posted that way, i need consolation! from my fellows mfcers! thanks thanks!

i feel like a spoiled little girl.....i expected another 'where's robertina?'!!!!!!!

hahahahahahah....silly old woman!!!!!

oh, i feel better now!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

unbelievable.....

the only pic i have of july 19th is this.........

pls note our happy/silly faces after seeing him in florence!!:naughty:

niiiice pic robertina!! and it's the only one of that day?? :shocked: i'm sorry...bad thing your camera didn't work