it looks demented :lmfao:

Not at all.

I'm so bad at art. This is what 5 minutes in class gave me:

100_1306.jpg

I didn't realize until afterwards that I made him have teeth like look like baby teeth, a round face and eyes that are too close together...not to mention hair that looks like a wig...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol is this another one on the left? :naughty:

lol. actually no but i love the other pillow i have too, i didn't mmake it but...i think i'll post a pic anyway, cuz i love it so much:naughty:

i hope this time it isn't as big...i tried to resize it

031.jpg[/img]

Not at all.

100_1306.jpg

I didn't realize until afterwards that I made him have teeth like look like baby teeth, a round face and eyes that are too close together...not to mention hair that looks like a wig...

it's gorgy :lmfao:

Not at all.

100_1306.jpg

well i love the attention to detail...such as the stripes on his shoes, chest hair, and no fingers...all the qualities of mika we love!:naughty:

lol. actually no but i love the other pillow i have too, i didn't mmake it but...i think i'll post a pic anyway, cuz i love it so much:naughty:

031.jpg[/img]

That is so kewl, did you get it at ikea?

well i love the attention to detail...such as the stripes on his shoes, chest hair, and no fingers...all the qualities of mika we love!:naughty:

Awww...thanks so much.

You know what? Everytime is show that to someone, they laugh at the chest hair. They also don't get the no fingers thing but hey, why would I expect them to, right?

031.jpg[/img]

It's cool too :)

It's gorgy. Georgia talk for gorgeous.

I'm such a goof. I see now. That word is being filed into my cool word dictionary now:wink2:

I though you meant it looks like someone named Georgie or something:roftl:

That is so kewl, did you get it at ikea?

yea, i love ikea!:punk:

I'm such a goof. I see now. That word is being filed into my cool word dictionary now:wink2:

I though you meant it looks like someone named Georgie or something:roftl:

lol me too! or i though she mispelled gory. i was like, i don't think it looks gory at all!:roftl:

I'm just a goof like that sometimes. I like that word now for sure.

lol, yea the next time anyone laughs at you pic, just say 'hey, some people think it's gorgy!" :roftl: no one will laugh at you after you say that!!

Hello everyone!! I'm a new Mika fan (according to the MFC er). While waiting for being activated, I've made two chef-d'oeuvre loool. Hey, you've got to be productive!!! Here they are, hope you'll like them (I've seen the other chef-d'oeuvre, and they're great, btw!!). And for my drawings, sorry about the size. You can make them bigger once you've clicked on them:bleh:

mikamodel.jpg

mikanoirblancdessin.jpg

Hello everyone!! I'm a new Mika fan (according to the MFC er). While waiting for being activated, I've made two chef-d'oeuvre loool. Hey, you've got to be productive!!! Here they are, hope you'll like them (I've seen the other chef-d'oeuvre, and they're great, btw!!)

:mf_lustslow:those are magnificant! but i'm sorrry i don't know that term 'chef-d'oeuvre' i've heard it and i knw it's french and something to do with the eye:naughty:. but how is it done?

i always hate asking stupid questions:blush-anim-cl:

Hello everyone!! I'm a new Mika fan (according to the MFC er). While waiting for being activated, I've made two chef-d'oeuvre loool. Hey, you've got to be productive!!! Here they are, hope you'll like them (I've seen the other chef-d'oeuvre, and they're great, btw!!)

Oh my goodess, those (in the words of Mika...) are brilliant!!!

OMG THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!

WOW I'm impressed :) They are absolutely fantastic !! More more !!! We want more !!!

Oh my goodness...for sure:roftl:

:mf_lustslow:those are magnificant! but i'm sorrry i don't know that term 'chef-d'oeuvre' i've heard it and i knw it's french and something to do with the eye:naughty:. but how is it done?

i always hate asking stupid questions:blush-anim-cl:

No problem lol. I'm a French speaker and I think the word "chef-d'oeuvre" is used in English, but now that you ask, I'm not so sure any more. It means a great piece of art. And this is not a stupid question! As my math teacher used to say "questions are never stupid" :wink2: And thank you for the compliment!!

WOW I'm impressed :) They are absolutely fantastic !! More more !!! We want more !!!

Thank you all, your comments make me happy. I plan to do some more, now that I have time, and Mika is such a great model, I love drawing him. It's a bit like you know someone, when you draw them... it may sound stupid, but it's what it feels for me!:wink2:

that is awesome!

1. what is it made from

2. how big is it?

Thank you!

I used a lot of things! I would like to explain but there are too much words that I don't know in english sorry :sad: but I can say that I made my Billy Brown with plasticine and the height is 10 inches

So cool:punk: