Hey! your shoes are amazing! I love them!! :punk:

Gosh!

How do you do that!

IT'S AWESOME!

Have any tips for me?:thumb_yello:

They look so awesome!! Great job :biggrin2:

Thank you all very very much!:thumb_yello:

i just bought some really inexpensive canvas shoes and a black fabric pen, and used perm. markers to color them in. all i have to do is put some waterproof spray on them so i can wear them in the rain. well that's all the tips i got (oh yea and i'd probably draw out the designs in pencil before goin' at it:thumb_yello:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problemo. They are really nice. Wait let me think...they are wickedly, awsomely brilliant. How about that?:wink2:

i like!! but when i hear wickedly i either think of the musical wicked or an evil black scary witch:boxed:, but if that's what you think of the shoes...:naughty:

:wub2:Will we have to wait long??

:) I hope not !!! I'm waiting for something to be sent to me so I can check it looks the way I expect ;)

If so, I let you know immediately.

I cross lollies, I hope you'll enjoy it...

Mouah (<= sounding kiss)

oh all you're stuff's great! you're all so creative!:thumb_yello:

and the shoes are amazing!!!:shocked: do you wear them often? you have to!

well if you're talkin about my shoes on this page..thank you....unfortunatly because they're a cheap pair they give me blisters easily, but i try to wear them as often as i can

if you're not referring to my shoes then...:naughty:

I'm going to make a t-shirt, but first i'm practising drawing all that little thing that are on LICM and stuff..

cool!

haha, mr. twinkle! yay!!:punk:

hope you don't mind, kinda stole it:blush-anim-cl:

(wait you know i'm not some random person stealing it right? no i'm the one who had it in my latin class...just to not freak you out and think that i'm going around stealing people's ideas:naughty:)

cool!

haha, mr. twinkle! yay!!:punk:

hope you don't mind, kinda stole it:blush-anim-cl:

(wait you know i'm not some random person stealing it right? no i'm the one who had it in my latin class...just to not freak you out and think that i'm going around stealing people's ideas:naughty:)

I didn't know. :mf_rosetinted: I posted mr. Twinkle in my siggy, but other people may use it if they want. That just shows me how brilliant I am.. :mf_rosetinted:

I made lollipop girl and Billy brown on the sofa, I'll post them as soon as possible :)

I didn't know. :mf_rosetinted: I posted mr. Twinkle in my siggy, but other people may use it if they want. That just shows me how brilliant I am.. :mf_rosetinted:

I made lollipop girl and Billy brown on the sofa, I'll post them as soon as possible :)

:naughty:yes you are absolutly brilliant!

can't wait to see mr. brown and ms. lollipop girl:wink2: