• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, nice earrings. :wub2:

I saw The Dark Knight yesterday and got a bit carried away again... :blush-anim-cl: So Mika's alter-ego was born soon after that. Say hello to... Erm, I don't what his name is yet. He's like a combination of Mika, Mad Hatter and Joker and I just call him "The 19th Century Superhero" or "Superb". :lmao:

superb_r.jpg

Ooh , nice earrings. :wub2:

I saw The Dark Knight yesterday and got a bit carried away again... :blush-anim-cl: So Mika's alter-ego was born soon after that. Say hello to... Erm, I don't what his name is yet. He's like a combination of Mika, Mad Hatter and Joker and I just call him "The 19 Century Superhero" or "Superb". :lmao:

superb_r.jpg

LOVE IT!:mf_lustslow:

Ooh , nice earrings. :wub2:

I saw The Dark Knight yesterday and got a bit carried away again... :blush-anim-cl: So Mika's alter-ego was born soon after that. Say hello to... Erm, I don't what his name is yet. He's like a combination of Mika, Mad Hatter and Joker and I just call him "The 19 Century Superhero" or "Superb". :lmao:

superb_r.jpg

Great, awesome, fantastic, wonderful!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I wish I could draw like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I saw The Dark Knight yesterday and got a bit carried away again... :blush-anim-cl: So Mika's alter-ego was born soon after that. Say hello to... Erm, I don't what his name is yet. He's like a combination of Mika, Mad Hatter and Joker and I just call him "The 19th Century Superhero" or "Superb". :lmao:

superb_r.jpg

awesome! :shocked:

superb_r.jpg

:lmao: Brilliant!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

superb_r.jpg

So cool! I also checked your deviantart, it's awesome! :thumb_yello:

Here's a new link, 'cause I updated the picture a little: Mika strip 3

Also posted a link to my DeviantART page in Mika's new blog! :shocked::roftl:

Wow COOL!!! I really loooooOooOoOoooove that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wub2:

I hope he sees it!!!!:thumb_yello:

superb_r.jpg

That's just amazing Marianne :wub2:

superb_r.jpg

..WOW!! :shocked:

It's amazing!! :punk::thumb_yello:

I just discovered this forum, and I love it! :wub2:

This is my drawing, I made it with felt-tip and it took me quite long to colour it (I had to buy new felt-tips during colouring, because the originals got empty).

100_0334.jpg

This is my drawing, I made it with felt-tip and it took me quite long to colour it (I had to buy new felt-tips during colouring, because the originals got empty).

100_0334.jpg

Oh gosh:shocked:!! I would never, and will never, have the patience to do that!! Congrats!!:punk:

100_0334.jpg

When I saw that my reaction was :jawdrop: And my mouth still hasn't closed yet :roftl: That is just B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T. I hope you're going to post more of your stuff here :wub2:

100_0334.jpg

I DON'T HAVE WORDS! :shocked::mf_lustslow:

When I saw that my reaction was :jawdrop: And my mouth still hasn't closed yet :roftl: That is just B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T. I hope you're going to post more of your stuff here :wub2:

Thanks, it'll take some time before I finish a next one, but I'll post it.

I enjoy all artworks on this forum so much.