• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post it!

and it's just a bit of her dress and a claw- by the film wheel...:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

it's easier to see when it's normal sized and normal colors (this was darkened a little bit somehow)

Mika probably wont have an idea what it is, haha oooh well.

Thanks!=]

I did post it (a page back) and sorry for it being so damn huge, never realized it was that big:roftl:

*looks* Oh yes, I see it! At first I thought you drew them in the film strip and I was squinting to see it (boy was a wrong):roftl:

awwwhhh0ahh, obviously i'm not good enough to deserve anny comments :bleh:

Very nice!=] Smiling Mika

so pretty =D love the book mark guy in the extra lollipop

I love your siggy Lauralai :wub2: And yey I can see LG and Chew Chew :bleh:

yay! somebody lol=]

I did post it (a page back) and sorry for it being so damn huge, never realized it was that big:roftl:

*looks* Oh yes, I see it! At first I thought you drew them in the film strip and I was squinting to see it (boy was a wrong):roftl:

i do like that lollipop! Very nice and colorful with the pinwheel effect=]

lol, naw, i was running out of time at that point so i think i just drew a flower on the film strip. There is no way to see what is going on when it's so small on the computer and the mug, so i didn't bother:naughty:

so pretty =D love the book mark guy in the extra lollipop

i do like that lollipop! Very nice and colorful with the pinwheel effect=]

lol, naw, i was running out of time at that point so i think i just drew a flower on the film strip. There is no way to see what is going on when it's so small on the computer and the mug, so i didn't bother:naughty:

Aww, thanks so much Laura:blush-anim-cl:

I know I was like, "there's NO way it's in there":roftl: But I see where they are now...at least I was in the right area haha

awwww it's soo much better than my attempt:naughty: really great!:punk:

Thanks, i tried to do some shadding but all i had were pencil crayons, so it didn't turn out to great, i really like it tho, im glad you like it too:P

I saw this pic, & HAD to draw it! it is such a cute pic of him ! :mf_lustslow:

The only thing is that the quality is so bad, :thumbdown: his nose on my drawing reminds me of a pig.. but in real is it much better, haahha! :roftl:

305226389_5_j35p.jpeg

mikadoggie2yu1.jpg

That's as cute as the original pic :wub2: