No, I'm not that bad when it comes to eating Smarties. They all taste the same to me. What's up with eating the red ones last anyway?

Wal Mart! I love it there I wish they had one in the UK. I was amazed with how many cool art things they had there, and the food! :drool: Ok I'll shush now, I could go on for days Lol.

And what do sort of things do you buy at HMV eh? :das::bleh:

It was a commercial here. They made a series of commercials with the jingle, "when you eat Smarties do you eat the red ones last?" The commercials were kinda funny. In one of them, the guy is sitting as his desk eating his red Smarties last and then this really good looking female coworker walks by:roftl:

I know! Wal Mart has an awesome selection of art stuff! You should have seen all the markers and pencil crayons and stuff. Then there was this little section with like good quality sketchbooks and pencils and stuff (and these really cool things I saw, watercolour pencils) Yes, the food:roftl: There is a Wal Mart Supercentre not too far away from my place and it has like a grocery store in there. I'm telling you, one stop shopping at that place. You can buy socks, chicken nuggets and a bike tire, all in that store. How convenient?:roftl:

Perhaps music (and sometimes movies and such):fisch: (you have HMVs in the UK, no?) I would REALLY love to work there. The only problem being that if I had a job there, then I would be afraid that I'd spend my entire paycheque there, with the staff discounts and all.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a commercial here. They made a series of commercials with the jingle, "when you eat Smarties do you eat the red ones last?" The commercials were kinda funny. In one of them, the guy is sitting as his desk eating his red Smarties last and then this really good looking female coworker walks by

I know! Wal Mart has an awesome selection of art stuff! You should have seen all the markers and pencil crayons and stuff. Then there was this little section with like good quality sketchbooks and pencils and stuff (and these really cool things I saw, watercolour pencils) Yes, the food There is a Wal Mart Supercentre not too far away from my place and it has like a grocery store in there. I'm telling you, one stop shopping at that place. You can buy socks, chicken nuggets and a bike tire, all in that store. How convenient?:roftl:

Perhaps music (and sometimes movies and such):fisch: (you have HMVs in the UK, no?) I would REALLY love to work there. The only problem being that if I had a job there, then I would be afraid that I'd spend my entire paycheque there, with the staff discounts and all.

Oh I see :roftl: I don't know if we got that ad. We currently have one about Smarties not having any artificial colours, it's kinda funny the way they did it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kveMkibuyxg It's kinda weird too... I love when they go, 'let's smartie party!' Oh I'm so sad :roftl:

It's my second home :wub2: Well it would be if I lived in N America lol. Oh don't make me jealous!! Lol. That's so awesome! :P

Yeah we do, I was wondering if it was any music in particular :naughty: I wanted to work at HMV at one point as well, especially the big one in central London where they have artists performing there occasionally (Mika performed there twice). I don't know if I really want to work there :naughty: I'd prob spend all my pay cheque there as well :P

Oh I see :roftl: I don't know if we got that ad. We currently have one about Smarties not having any artificial colours, it's kinda funny the way they did it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kveMkibuyxg It's kinda weird too... I love when they go, 'let's smartie party!' Oh I'm so sad

It's my second home :wub2: Well it would be if I lived in N America lol. Oh don't make me jealous!! Lol. That's so awesome! :P

Yeah we do, I was wondering if it was any music in particular :naughty: I wanted to work at HMV at one point as well, especially the big one in central London where they have artists performing there occasionally (Mika performed there twice). I don't know if I really want to work there :naughty: I'd prob spend all my pay cheque there as well :P

Don't worry, it was probably only in Canada. That commercials is great! haha they were dressed head to toe in leotards:roftl:

Okay, I'll stope then:naughty:

In the past week or so I've bought 4 CDs haha I got MGMT's CD "Oracular Spectacular" last Saturday. Then a CD called "Back Porch Spirituals" by a Canadian musician called Jeremy Fisher, I think it was yesterday. And today I noticed the 2 for $25 section and got "Continuum" by John Mayer and "Painting a Mosaic" by a Canadian band called Bedouin Soundclash. That's so awesome people (such as Mika) peform there! Cool! The pros of working at HMV: the uniform thingy isn't terribly ugly and I'd love my job. The cons? I'd have no money:roftl:

Don't worry, it was probably only in Canada. That commercials is great! haha they were dressed head to toe in leotards

Okay, I'll stope then

In the past week or so I've bought 4 CDs haha I got MGMT's CD "Oracular Spectacular" last Saturday. Then a CD called "Back Porch Spirituals" by a Canadian musician called Jeremy Fisher, I think it was yesterday. And today I noticed the 2 for $25 section and got "Continuum" by John Mayer and "Painting a Mosaic" by a Canadian band called Bedouin Soundclash. That's so awesome people (such as Mika) peform there! Cool! The pros of working at HMV: the uniform thingy isn't terribly ugly and I'd love my job. The cons? I'd have no money

Oh ok :naughty: Yeah, the poor sods, poor boys especially :naughty:

You do that, and maybe I won't get a craving to eat at 4.30 am :fisch::naughty:

Ah so you're one of those people who goes crazy when they basically see the sale sign? :naughty: And how much money do you have left now missy? :P

Yeah it is pretty good :P and they pay decent music in there too :naughty:

The only time you would have money is when you buy everything in the shop, then again they get new CDs coming out practically every week :naughty:

Oh ok Yeah, the poor sods, poor boys especially

You do that, and maybe I won't get a craving to eat at 4.30 am

Ah so you're one of those people who goes crazy when they basically see the sale sign? :naughty: And how much money do you have left now missy? :P

Yeah it is pretty good :P and they pay decent music in there too :naughty:

The only time you would have money is when you buy everything in the shop, then again they get new CDs coming out practically every week

haha imagine the costume fitting for them?:roftl: "It's too tight"..."No, Robert, it's supposed to be that way".

*lips are kept shut*

Haha sometimes, if it's music I like. But I was going to get the Beirut CD but that in itself was $20 and I really wanted a Bedouin Soundclash CD so I was like, "what other CD can I find?":roftl: I don't even know how much money I have left, I haven't even checked my wallet:roftl: True! The other thing I like is they know music (if that makes sense) and know what they are talking about and it's not like Wal Mart (or wherever) where you can't ask them about anything. Oh! And they can order CDs if they don't have them in store and stuff for you and when something new comes out, they can set one aside for you:biggrin2: Imagine if somebody bought everything in HMV? That would be one wicked cool apartement (or house, or wherever they live haha) aaaand you could ask that person to borrow any CD:roftl:

haha imagine the costume fitting for them? "It's too tight"..."No, Robert, it's supposed to be that way".

*lips are kept shut*

Haha sometimes, if it's music I like. But I was going to get the Beirut CD but that in itself was $20 and I really wanted a Bedouin Soundclash CD so I was like, "what other CD can I find?" I don't even know how much money I have left, I haven't even checked my wallet True! The other thing I like is they know music (if that makes sense) and know what they are talking about and it's not like Wal Mart (or wherever) where you can't ask them about anything. Oh! And they can order CDs if they don't have them in store and stuff for you and when something new comes out, they can set one aside for you:biggrin2: Imagine if somebody bought everything in HMV? That would be one wicked cool apartement (or house, or wherever they live haha) aaaand you could ask that person to borrow any CD:roftl:

Lmao :roftl::roftl:

So erm.. how many CDs in a week do you buy exactly? :naughty:

Yup, that's also true, I didn't think of all those benefits :naughty: Aren't the CDs in Wal Mart cheaper though?

Ha ha that'd be so awesome! They'd have like a house made of Cd's or something. Wooow :mf_lustslow: Lol.

Yeah it'd basically be like a library, you get to borrow the CDs for free, and they're always up to date so you have the latest one :P

Lmao :roftl:

So erm.. how many CDs in a week do you buy exactly? :naughty:

Yup, that's also true, I didn't think of all those benefits :naughty: Aren't the CDs in Wal Mart cheaper though?

Ha ha that'd be so awesome! They'd have like a house made of Cd's or something. Wooow :mf_lustslow: Lol.

Yeah it'd basically be like a library, you get to borrow the CDs for free, and they're always up to date so you have the latest one :P

Well this week was a big week for CDs I guess:roftl:

CDs are cheaper at Wal Mart but the selction and organization (compared to HMV) is crap (no offense Wal Mart). I couldn't find MGMT (perhaps I didn;t look hard enough) there and I think I was slow or something becuase there used to be a little section thing for Rufus Wainwright but I got too frustrated looking for it and gave up. But I will buy CDs at Wal Mart, don't get me wrong:roftl:

Oh my! That CD library thing would be SO cool!:mf_lustslow:

i'm doing a awesamarama portrait of mika at the moment, with some of the happy ending wallpaper and trademark circles/ wheels and a drawing of mika. its coming out really well!! hehe *brag brag*

Awesome! I can not wait! "Happy Ending" is one of my favourite Mika music videos and I'll be glad to see what you come up with:thumb_yello:

i'm doing a awesamarama portrait of mika at the moment, with some of the happy ending wallpaper and trademark circles/ wheels and a drawing of mika. its coming out really well!! hehe *brag brag*

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

Well this week was a big week for CDs I guess:roftl:

CDs are cheaper at Wal Mart but the selction and organization (compared to HMV) is crap (no offense Wal Mart). I couldn't find MGMT (perhaps I didn;t look hard enough) there and I think I was slow or something becuase there used to be a little section thing for Rufus Wainwright but I got too frustrated looking for it and gave up. But I will buy CDs at Wal Mart, don't get me wrong:roftl:

Oh my! That CD library thing would be SO cool!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah, I guess HMV you have a lot more choice. Heck, it's the home of music.

I guess you may as well check in Wal Mart first then in HMV :naughty: That's what I do here.. well not at Wal Mart.. but 'crappy equivalent'.

Yeah, I guess HMV you have a lot more choice. Heck, it's the home of music.

I guess you may as well check in Wal Mart first then in HMV :naughty: That's what I do here.. well not at Wal Mart.. but 'crappy equivalent'.

I do that sometimes as well:naughty:

OK, my friend is going to kill me, if I don't put THOSE here. They're drawed WEEKS ago and NOT BY ME.

But it's Mika, and it's the only thing you should care :naughty:

[Yes, those pictures are twisted, I know. Sorry sorry sorry :blush-anim-cl:]

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010149.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010147.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010146.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010144.jpg

Yes, we ARE crazy :shocked::roftl:

OK, my friend is going to kill me, if I don't put THOSE here. They're drawed WEEKS ago and NOT BY ME.

But it's Mika, and it's the only thing you should care :naughty:

[Yes, those pictures are twisted, I know. Sorry sorry sorry :blush-anim-cl:]

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010149.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010147.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010146.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/EmilijaTermopolis/P1010144.jpg

Yes, we ARE crazy :shocked::roftl:

Hahahahha that's awesome! :mf_rosetinted: I like it! especially the third one haha! so cute! & i recognise the crazyness of you in myself..sooo WHATEVERRRRR. :cool: haha :roftl: