I know how you feel :naughty: What are the top 3 places you want to go visit?

Hey, that's a HARD choice. Hmmm, I don't know. I'd say France, Japan and somewhere like Lebanon [or somewhere in South America like Peru.]

I think it would be very long. :naughty:

Indeed it would:naughty:

Oh, everyone's awake, I guess I should go soon :sad:

Okay! Have tons of fun! And eat some great food and take many photos! Enjoy your vacation!:bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I know. It's just so unbelieveable. Especially the hair. I keep thinking if I'M staring at it for a long time I will find out her secret, how she's done it...but I think I will give it up now.

It's just perfect as it is.

Maybe the best SAM portrait ever. Perfect.

I take a bow.

Aw corse... I love it

I hope I can give her. She's always been so supportive and nice to me.

OMG, that's perfect!

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you !!!! But it's not perfect.:naughty: I still can see many details I would do differently now that I can see it finished.

I like it ! But I see some things I want to do better next time.

I second that !It is just amazing !

:blush-anim-cl:

You paaaainted that??!!

:bow:

It looks amazing.

Thank you, yes I did. I've just varnished it and I bring it to the exhibition tomorrow.

Yeah, I know. It's just so unbelieveable. Especially the hair. I keep thinking if I'M staring at it for a long time I will find out her secret, how she's done it...but I think I will give it up now.

It's just perfect as it is.

Maybe the best SAM portrait ever. Perfect.

I take a bow.

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: The secret is there: I've concentrated on the left side of the hair. I wanted to make it look untidy so I did as I do with the details I want to suggest only: I show as little as possible (like the parts of some faces in the dark or in full blinding light). Trying to keep the real photograph in mind but not looking at it. Does it make sense?

Could anyone of you do me a favour and create avatar icon for me: 120x120 with this one cute pic: http://www.mikasounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mika-with-clown-head.png

I want it would be simple, without any embellishment etc., just little change od colour or something. I hope you understand what I mean, anyway, I will be very grateful :wub2:

Could anyone of you do me a favour and create avatar icon for me: 120x120 with this one cute pic: http://www.mikasounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mika-with-clown-head.png

I want it would be simple, without any embellishment etc., just little change od colour or something. I hope you understand what I mean, anyway, I will be very grateful :wub2:

I can try to make a ince avatar for you! :thumb_yello: