oh it's clear that it's a cake, don't worry!

And is a cute drawing, very original :thumb_yello:

Oh Monshi, I would like to, but I never colour my drawings unless I have time to fix them with paint...I'm not good at colouring..dunno why :blink:

I think it's because I've never studied and it's easier to learn how to use pencils than colours :(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh it's clear that it's a cake, don't worry!

And is a cute drawing, very original :thumb_yello:

Oh Monshi, I would like to, but I never colour my drawings unless I have time to fix tem with paint...I'm not good at colouring..dunno why :blink:

I think it's because I've never studied and it's easier to learn to use pencils than colours :(

I agree with Eir, like your card Carol!!

oh, I see. well then. but you're very talented so maybe you should try colouring something (maybe not the Mika), I think you'll do great :wink2:

bonitooopr6.png

I did this to the birthday card, although I didn't use it that way, I used the one that's not edited. I can't draw hands... anyway, I tried.

> that's a cake

Wow

I love it :wub2:

Dont worrry about the hands they are great :thumb_yello:

I agree with Eir, like your card Carol!!

oh, I see. well then. but you're very talented so maybe you should try colouring something (maybe not the Mika), I think you'll do great :wink2:

Oh yes, I'll try! Now I'm waiting the end of exams...in the meantime i'm observing a lot the amazing paintings, aquarels and so on...I'm trying to learn something :bleh:

Anyway thank you..people is always so nice and kind here :)

Oh yes, I'll try! Now I'm waiting the end of exams...in the meantime i'm observing a lot the amazing paintings, aquarels and so on...I'm trying to learn something :bleh:

Anyway thank you..people is always so nice and kind here :)

oh, yeah, I had my last exam today :biggrin2: yay!!

i'll post my pic soon enough

I completed my very first piece of fan art today!!!!

Here it is:

mikapainting.jpg

Its not my best (hopefully after my A Levels I will learn to paint people better ...) and the dodgy quality of the scanner doesn't help lol.

It was all going OK until i tried to draw his face......

Very nice Sian!! Lovely colors :thumb_yello:

Wow!! Thats awesome!!

Looks good enough to eat lol!

Yeah agree *yummie*

My last sketches...I did without a pic to look at because I was out from home and on my cell I have only pics of his face (which I know enough well :naughty: ) but not of his entire body...

The first is ugly...it's only an attempt for a caricature...I'll try to make him more handsome in the next

l_dd3cd60df8c3706bbd83bcbfd58df3fd.jpg

You can see the writing on the other part of the page when I got the inspiration I don't even look where I'm drawing..sorry!

l_aff2be7f34a819d1a7c79397d6657453.jpg

This one is more in my style...a mix of realistic and cartoonist style...

Kisses to everyone!

Luuuuv both, keep up the good work (but don't forget braces next time) :wink2:

bonitooopr6.png

I did this to the birthday card, although I didn't use it that way, I used the one that's not edited. I can't draw hands... anyway, I tried.

> that's a cake

Aww that's a very sweet birthdaycard!

hi!! today i made my first picasa album... check out my fanart and my new old 'love today' jeans

http://picasaweb.google.de/Icehoernchen/MyMikaFanart

Ooo Love today jeans cooool

Lovely pictures on here... and I want jeans like those! :mf_lustslow:

Hmm... I could make my own Picasa album too. After all it's free. I've got lots of drawings to show. Non-Mika pics too. :)

can't wait to see it!!!!

News...I couldn't focus on my books...when I'm inspired I MUST drawing..even if the results are nothing special

mikinopi3.jpg

Both are copied by the cell phone..so the pics were very little and not so clear..that's the best I managed to do, even if, I admit that seeing them live is much better..dunno why, but my scanner makes them brighter and evidences mistakes :naughty:...my drawings are with more shadows and more black indeed :blink:

umbrellavc2.jpg

this is the full page ( that's because each of my drowings show a piece of the other :naughty: )

minitotqi2.jpg

I am so untidy :roftl:

You're untidy and talented! :roftl: Wow amazing.. :thumb_yello:

.....makes me wanna draw to...feel like I can't do anything until school really is finished :sneaky2:

You're untidy and talented! :roftl: Wow amazing.. :thumb_yello:

.....makes me wanna draw to...feel like I can't do anything until school really is finished :sneaky2:

:roftl: thank you...

well....school is not over for me too...:blink::thumbdown:

WOW! This without anything?I mean..pic?WOW.AMAZING:

Oh well, I had the pic on cellular phone...they were very little, but I could see the main lines :wink2:

the littler in particular was hard..so dark in the original pic..I could see just his lips(:mf_lustslow: )

in fact my mom doesn't like it :naughty: eyes are wrong

Erm..but Eir...could your mom draw something like this? :lol3:

Tell her to draw a better one..:D

No offense to your mom but I just dont like when people say its not good..while they couldnt even draw an eyebrow....See?

:lol3: