Thanks again !

This year I'll talk to my arts teacher... I want to learn how to draw portraits, bodies, etc.

Everytime I try to do it on my own, it looks like some kid drew them. And I want to improve it- hopefully we'll be drawing something more than boxes this year!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks again !

This year I'll talk to my arts teacher... I want to learn how to draw portraits, bodies, etc.

Everytime I try to do it on my own, it looks like some kid drew them. And I want to improve it- hopefully we'll be drawing something more than boxes this year!

What do you usually do in your classes?

(And don't worry I also suck extremely at sketching, even after doing art classes for 7 years) :naughty:

What do you usually do in your classes?

(And don't worry I also suck extremely at sketching, even after doing art classes for 7 years) :naughty:

Well... Usually we just make "compositions" with geometric elements... Like circles, I did a field of snails ...:roftl:

And then sometimes we draw boxes- boring stuff.:naughty:

You don't, by what I've seen by your drawings! I want to go to an arts course, see if I can improve in it, then if I get better but if it's not one of those things that I'll work on for the rest of my life, I'll go back and see what I want... But this year I'm doing psicological and professional exams, 'cause most kids don't know what they want to do. So that will help me... :bleh:

Thanks again !

I can't really draw portraits either.

Well... Usually we just make "compositions" with geometric elements... Like circles, I did a field of snails ...:roftl:

And then sometimes we draw boxes- boring stuff.:naughty:

You don't, by what I've seen by your drawings! I want to go to an arts course, see if I can improve in it, then if I get better but if it's not one of those things that I'll work on for the rest of my life, I'll go back and see what I want... But this year I'm doing psicological and professional exams, 'cause most kids don't know what they want to do. So that will help me... :bleh:

Oh.. I see... snails! Did you also draw a Mika snail? :naughty:

Thanks :naughty: But it's not quite the same, drawing cartoons is far more easier cos you draw what you imagine rather than what you see in front of you.

Wow sounds like complicated stuff to me :naughty: But I hope you enjoy it :wink2:

Oh.. I see... snails! Did you also draw a Mika snail? :naughty:

Thanks :naughty: But it's not quite the same, drawing cartoons is far more easier cos you draw what you imagine rather than what you see in front of you.

Wow sounds like complicated stuff to me :naughty: But I hope you enjoy it :wink2:

Haha yes, but it was far worst than what I did in arts class:roftl:

You're welcome! Hm guess so..

It is complicated, but I think it's worth it:roftl:

You know, it's weird, cause for me, it's sometimes easier to draw what's in front of me. Cause if I'm not inspired, there's no way I can really create anything :naughty:.

I loooove drawing portraits, trying to catch the person's expression! It's fascinating.

My autograph for mika... not really good... Me + colouring pencils = mess

It's horrible, plus you can notice the pencil lines... But I can't erase them...

Carlota.jpg

aw! i love it!:shocked::mf_lustslow:

I love loads of colors:das:

it's not horrible,it's ur style and he'll love it,im sure:bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks girls! :blush-anim-cl:

Holy Christ !How long did it take you to make these boxes ?:jawdrop:

ummm

a few weeks.. painting is more easier than drawing all the box

now i really admire Yasmine..lol it`s a really hard work

but i`m doing it slowly `cause that box isn`t for me actually.. it`s for Mika... i hope one day give it to him :wub2: