Oooeh that's going to look great!:wub2:

Here's my attempt to the LICM cover. I made it for my mom (lol, that's why it says Inge) The colours turned out to be a bit funny. Most of the orange turned pink (Like the couch at the left). I also was a bit in a hurry, that's why it doesn't look that neat.

Here it is:sweatdrop::

licmcoverformom.jpg

awwww

so cuteee

love it!

i`m sure your mom love it too

SL372625.jpg

I draw it thinking about Sammy (one of the girls form MFC... one of the fourplets) . :wink2:

i love Mika cartoons ^^

Mika and Sammy :blush-anim-cl:

great job!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooeh that's going to look great!:wub2:

Here's my attempt to the LICM cover. I made it for my mom (lol, that's why it says Inge) The colours turned out to be a bit funny. Most of the orange turned pink (Like the couch at the left). I also was a bit in a hurry, that's why it doesn't look that neat.

Here it is:sweatdrop::

licmcoverformom.jpg

Wow, that is so awesome! I really, really like it! Your mom will adore it for sure. :thumb_yello:

SL372625.jpg

I draw it thinking about Sammy (one of the girls form MFC... one of the fourplets) . :wink2:

Oooohhh that drawing is super cute! I love it. :)

Because it is true !The drawing is great even though it doesnt look like him :thumb_yello:

Well,thanks! :blush-anim-cl:...as I said,that photograph is really tough to draw! I dunno why I picked that one! I can scan it and send it in here,I dunno if you've seen that one before.

guess what?

i`m going to paint the new dvd cover quite huge... lol

40 cm x 50 cm :naughty:

quite big... i wanted to paint it 30x40 cm but i went the shop to buy the plank of wood of that size so i bought one bigger :bleh:

so it will take more time to paint it

Oooh very cool. :thumb_yello:

What about this one?

Mikayearbookfinal2.jpg

Holy crow! That is amazing! I LOVE it. :)

What about this one?

Mikayearbookfinal2.jpg

love it keti!!

This is my drawing of Mika...it doesn't look a bit like him,of course.

Mikaslika1.jpg

not so bad..it really diff to draw HIM...i have only 2 good drawings of his face

SL372625.jpg

I draw it thinking about Sammy (one of the girls form MFC... one of the fourplets) .

i ADORETHIS STUFF....i have billions of that kind of drawings.....it's just me and mika on them:blush-anim-cl:

Oooeh that's going to look great!

Here it is:

licmcoverformom.jpg

love it Inge...well done!